Bye Bye

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
It was a gloomy morning and Kaye just arrived to school. She wondered why Henry was not waiting for her. She immediately headed to their classroom, but he didn't saw Henry. He asked everyone "Where's Henry?" but no one knows. Minah just arrived and saw Kaye in a worried look. 
Kaye: Minah! Do you know where Henry is?
Minah: You don't know? 
Kaye: What?
Minah: Wow. Henry didn't told his best friend but he told me. What was that?!
Kaye: What are you talking about? Where's Henry?!
Minah: Tssh. poor you~ yesterday was his last day on school! *yells*
Kaye: *frozen in place* What? *tears in her eyes*
Minah: Why? He didn't told you?
Kaye: I know you're just joking me! *leaves*
Minah: Whatever~ If you wont believe me then fine! He might be in the airport by now!
Kaye looked for their adviser. 
Teacher: Oh. Kaye. Why are you crying?
Kaye: Where's Henry?
Teacher: You don't know? He is leaving for Korea?
Kaye: What? *shocked*
Teacher: I'm  sorry Kaye. 
Kaye: *runs out of the campus crying* 

"Henry, wae? how come you didn't told me? I thought were BEST FRIENDS? How come you didn't told me? Why? Henry, you... Why did you left me here? I thought you will be always be at my side and will never leave no matter what happens. Where are you now?" Kaye said while riding a taxi heading to the airport.

Kaye arrived at the airport crying. She searched for Henry on the airport. She thought that he might be just going to the airport by now. But she froze in place, it crossed to her mind that Henry just left. She burst in tears. He looked for Henry again. She sighed. "Where in the airport could I find you bestie?" she thought. Then she suddenly saw Henry's mom. She came after her. 
Kaye: Excuse me! *yell*
She followed her. too bad a man bumped her and Kaye fell. Then, Henry's mom was gone. Kaye cried again.She looked side to side. To her surprise, she saw Henry in the escalator. He called Henry but he didn't noticed. She ran after Henry. "Henry, wait!" she yelled and Henry stopped.
Henry: Kaye? *turned around*
Kaye: Henry! Oppa! *crying*
Henry: Why are you here? How did you know?
Kaye: Are you just going to leave like this? Ya! You didn't even told me!
Henry: Sorry. *looks down* I know that you will be really sad if you'll know.
Kaye: I'll be sadder if you will not tell me. then, the next day I'll found out that you already left!
Henry: Oh. Kaye, I'm really sorry. 
Kaye: *crying*
Henry: *hugged Kaye and wiped her tears* Don't worry. You'll be proud of me.
Kaye: *crying* I think I'm going to die now.
Henry: No. I wish you'll be proud of me. 
Henry's mom: *approaches* Let's go Henry. And, don't hug other girls anymore. You will be married with Minah soon.
Kaye: *gasped* 
Henry: Im really sorry.. Good bye. ... I want to tell you that, I love you. I know that you don't love me like the way I loved you. But, I'll be coming back just for you. 
Kaye: Henry!! *cries*

Henry was already gone but Kaye was left crying. She just left the airport and went to the park. "Henry, how come? You just left me there crying. I'll follow you there. I will. I will take revenge. You didn't even told me. Is that a friend?" Kaye thought.