Jealous

KissMe Diaries: You are the Only One
Weekends passed by, Kaye loved UKISS more and more. While Kaye was on her way to school Henry saw her. "Oh. My lovely Kaye was walking in the street! Gonna walk with her." she get out of the car and followed Kaye secretly. He get nearer and she heard Kaye singing...
Kaye: *singing Bingeul Bingeul*   
Henry: *holds Kaye's hand*
Kaye: *jumps* Kevin!
Henry: *frowns* *o his mind* Why Kevin? Urgh. I wish she'll know that I'll be like.... Tss. I'm jealous~
Kaye: Oh! Henry! Why are you walking?! You scared me!
Henry: Did I? *sad* 
Kaye: Why are you sad?
Henry: No I'm not! *forced smile*
Kaye: Oh. Really? Is that what you say so. *smiles* KEVIN!!! KEVIN!!! KEVIN!!!
Henry: *on his  mind* Kevin again?! Why not Henry?
Kaye: *stares at Henry* Oh. Henry, are you okay? *holds Henry's hands*
Henry: *livelier* Ah Yeah! 
Kaye smiled at Henry. "What's with Henry? He just frowns everytime I talk about UKISS. Especiall, Kevin." she thought. They entered the school building. Minah saw Kaye and Henry holding hands. 
Minah: *gasped* Oh god! How dare you touch my baby?! *angry*
Yura: Why again? Henry. I know.
Minah: Yeah. Tss. Look! 
Yura: Holing hands eh? Poor you. *frowns* I guess, Henry really likes that girl.
Minah: What are you saying? DUH! It's just Kaye flirting my Henry! But, whatever they do, Henry will be surely mine.
Yura: Yes. After  college. Right?
Minah: Yeah. And were going to fly to Korea back. *laughs*
Yura: And continue our career! 
Minah: *laughs*
Kaye and Henry headed to there classroom arms locked this time. Minah approached them (or just Henry).
Minah: Oh. You two are together again~
Henry: Why?! Are you jealous? *teasing*
Minah: Why should I be jealous with a girl like her?
Henry: I know that deep inside, you're jealous. *to Kaye* Lets go!
Minah: Ya! First of all. I'm not jealous! Second, why am I going to be jealous with a girl like her! Third, there's nothing to be jealous about!
Henry: Really? Whatever! *leaves*
Minah: Ya! Oppa! *whispers*
Kaye was left curious. "Why are they like that? And, because of me eh? Tss. Whatever! At least I have Kevin!!" she laughed. Everyone noticed why Kaye was really really happy. When they ask Kaye why, Kaye just answer them "KPOP!" 

Henry was staring at Kaye at all times. "Kaye, why? Here I am! Kevin Woo is far away from you! Why do you love him? You never saw him in person before. If I am going to tell you about it, will you be my fan? Are you going to love me more than how you loved Kevin?" Henry thought and frowned. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------