Mark me.

Love me Or Hate me.

 

It was a brand new day. It wasn't just like any other days. Dara felt that they were going to be better and that more interesting things between her and Jiyong awaits. 
 
Dara's P.O.V:
 
"I should get up now". It was only a few hours ago that me and Jiyong shared that heated, passionate kiss just outside my front door. Crazy isn't it? 
 
I was just about to get ready for work when my phone started ringing. It's quite early, who would be calling me right now? It must be Jiyong!
 
Quickly walking over to my nightstand, I reach for my phone, not bothering to check the caller ID as I answered it without hesitation.
 
"Hello!" I greeted enthusiastically, hoping to hear his voice, greeting me with the same amount of enthusiasm.
 
"Unnie? Why do you sound so happy in the morning?" Minzy asked.
 
Oh, so it wasn't Jiyong. God I feel like an idiot.
 
"Uh, nothing, just, happy..." I answered hoping she wouldn't ask me another question.
 
"Right, anyways the cafe isn't opening today because Chaerin and the others decided to take the day off." Minzy said.
 
"Oh, well I could have the whole day for myself!" I finally get a day off, maybe I should go and spend it with Jiyong...
 
"Okay, I'm going to hang up now." With that said, the line went dead and I threw my phone onto the bed.
 
I realised that Jiyong was the only one always making the effort to call me, maybe I should call him for a change...
 
...
 
Jiyong's P.O.V:
 
"Dara?" I asked her with disbelief, she called me today. Wow.
 
"Why do you sound so surprised?" I could hear her ask with evident pain in her voice, but I could tell she was only playing with me.
 
"Well, maybe it's because you called first, and also, you decided to call me very early in the morning." I smirked as I waited for Dara who seemed to be thinking of a response.
 
"Well... I was thinking maybe you wanted to, you know, hang out with me today?" I chuckled at her shyness. She was so cute and hot, and beautif- man I need to stop!
 
"Yeah, why not? Wouldn't want to miss a day with a beautiful girl like you..." I said in a smooth tone, I could imagine her blushing profusely at this moment. I guess I'm that good.
 
...
 
"Ya oppa!" Hyuna quickly strolled over to my direction. 
 
"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" Hyuna asked as she playfully nudged my side. 
 
"I'm going on a date so if you don't mind, I'm going to leave now..." I fixed my collar and my cuffs, making sure I looked decent. Scrap that. I wanted to make sure I looked hot for Dara. She better like this look...
 
...
 
"Jiyong-ah...." Ahh ! She probably doesn't like my look for today. I am probably the only male in the world who cares about their image than most teenage girls in the world to be quite honest. God I'm such a fashionista...
 
"You look quite handsome today". 
 
"I know, I should go home and cha- what?" Did she just say I looked quite handsome today? So she liked my fancy look?
 
"I said you looked quite handsome today!" She was blushing like mad right now, probably from the fact that she practically bellowed it out for the people passing by to hear.
 
"Yeah I know, but did you want the whole world to know as well?" I smirked at her and caused her to blush even more, if that was actually even possible from her state right now.
 
...
 
Dara's P.O.V:
 
He's such a smartass, he knew he was good-looking and yet he decided to rub it in my face. I looked like a donkey standing next to him. Why must he be so good-looking,so handsome, so hot...
 
"Earth to Dara! Hello! Are you in there?!" Jiyong waved his hand across my face, trying to get my attention. Well he got it now alright. 
 
"Where do you want to go now?" He asked as we walked through the park which were filled with cherry trees, and flowers that have already bloomed under the clear blue sky.
 
"Shall we, go and eat?" I suggested as my belly rumbled. Great timing there.
 
"Guess we have no choice then..." Jiyong chucked and I felt my cheeks heat up from the embarrassment. Why must this always happen to me?
 
...
 
We left the restaurant with full appetites and some girls who thought it was appropriate to give out their numbers to Jiyong. Seriously, couldn't they see we were both on a date. 
 
"What's wrong? You seem, angry." Jiyong walked in front of me and placed both his hands onto my shoulders. He looked at me with genuine concern. 
 
"Nothing..." I didn't need to tell him about me being the jealous freak, he'd probably freak out himself and leave me....
 
"Was it because of what happened in the restaurant? Don't worry, I left their numbers on the table, maybe someone else might pick it up." He gave me a warm smile before giving me a flirty wink. 
 
"I wasn't worried about that at all!" I tried to convince him but he seemed unconvinced. Great, he saw through my lie.
 
"Yeah right, if looks could kill, those girls would have been dead ages ago Dara. Your glares are quite fatal." He laughed at his own comment and I playfully hit his arm. Like that would make him feel any pain at all. 
 
...
 
Jiyong's P.O.V:
 
"Ya where's the remote for the tv?!" Dara was upstairs doing whatever the hell she's doing, probably doing some unnecessary girl stuff like cleaning up their makeup area or something. I looked around for the remote but it was nowhere to be found, so I called out for her.
 
"Dara?!" What the hell was this woman doing?! Was she sleeping?
 
"It should be on the couch!" I heard her scream back. Right, so its on the couch? Oh here it is.
 
Just as I was about to switch on the tv, I heard the water running from upstairs. She's in the shower. Dara is in the shower. MY MATE WAS IN THE GODDAMN SHOWER! 
 
I couldn't contain my happiness as I threw the useless remote back onto the other side of the couch.
 
Should I really go up there like a ert or should I stay down here like a gentleman?
 
...
 
Up the stairs I go, I could still hear the water running meaning that she was still in the shower. My little erted side emerged as I was tempted even further into going into the bathroom. This girl was practically asking me to mark her right there and then.
 
I was only a few steps away from the bathroom door until the water stopped running. I immediately stopped in my tracks. , she was going to come out. It was only a few minutes until I heard the door open. Using my crazy vampire speed, I ran all the way to the top of the stairs and waited there for her.
 
Her light foot steps could be heard meaning that she was coming closer towards my direction. I tried to avert my attention to the tv downstairs.
 
"What are you doing up here Jiyong?" I could hear her soft voice and her smell was overpowering. The sweet smell of roses. My fangs were slowly protruding as I took in what she was wearing. A white tank top that clung to the right parts of her body, red shorts that ended way past her knees and her hair was wet from the shower. 
 
This girl will be the death of me. 
 
I may have love for this one girl, but lust was starting to overtake that.
 
I pushed her into the wall with one of my hands on her waist and the other beside her head. She was shocked at first but soon realised that the colour of my eyes resembled to the dark black sky outside.
 
It was becoming uncontrollable. These feelings I had for her were overwhelming. I'd feel quite stupid if she didn't feel the same way about me. 
 
We both stood there, taking in each others presence until I decided to lower my head against her neck. My fangs were now clearly visible and Dara shuddered as my lips made contact with her skin. I smiled against her neck. She must of felt pleasure. I slowly planted some kisses along both sides of her neck and she let out a little moan. I smiled once again. 
 
"Jiyong-ah do it..." She sounded so vulnerable right there but I knew it wasn't from pain, it was from the pleasure I had given her. 
 
"Do what?" I was slightly confused until she grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me further into her neck. I knew what she wanted.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked her, the only thing I wanted to do right now was to mark her and make her mine. But it was also her choice if she wanted to be marked or not. I didn't want to force her. 
 
She has got me so whipped right now. 
 
"Mark me Jiyong-ah..." And so I did, I lowered myself into her neck again before I opened my mouth and pierced her skin. 
 
The blood flowing out from her neck and into my mouth was enough for me to go crazy. It was pure ecstasy. I took in more as I cherished the moment I had consumed a Royal vampire's blood. I was bound to become much more stronger now. I the area where I had bitten onto and cleaned the remaining drips of blood and made sure the mark was less discreet to the human eye.
 
I stopped just in time before I had drained her completely. She looked into my eyes before collapsing into my arms. I may have took too much of her blood. 
 
I walked into her bedroom and carefully placed her onto her bed. I wanted to stay there and lay beside her but duty calls and I had to return to my house. 
 
"Did you mark her yet?"
 
"I did." I answered, trying my best to hide my anger.
 
"Very well, we shall get started soon. Make sure that this procedure goes well. I want every single ounce of her blood in me. Then I will be able to reign as the rightful king of the underworld.
 
"Yes sir".
 
A/N- How long has it been that I have updated this story? Far too long! And for that, I am truly sorry :( sorry for those who have been patiently waiting for me to update this story. Mianhae. I have never been so busy in my life! I have many more exams this December and I must prepare well for it. So please understand, and wait patiently like how you amazing readers have been :) I hope I made it up to you with this chapter and I'm really sorry if it didn't, I will try harder for the next upcoming chapters ^^ I want to thank those who have stayed with me, commented and those who have subscribed to this story, it really means alot! Thank you so much! And also I'm sorry for any mistakes, I will surely edit it when I do have the time. I love you!
 
Please comment and subscribe ^^
 
Kamsahamnida! <3
 
Btw, you can follow me on Twitter if you guys do have an account ^^:  mrs_kwang
 
And also do follow me on Instagram as well ;): helloimphuong