She's mine.

Love me Or Hate me.

As he walked down the long hallway, many vampires bowed their heads in respect to their royal prince. He ignored them and hurriedly arrived to his parents main chamber.

"Mum, Dad, I have great news." He gave them a wide smile and could feel his face aching on the sides already.

"What is it my son?" His dad asked, looking up from the book he was reading.

"I have found my mate" He gave them another wide smile and this time his mother jumped out of bed and gave him a bone crushing hug. Just because she's a female, doesn't mean she's a weak one. Don't underestimate her, she was one of the most powerful vampires during her days and still is. respected by everyone.

"Congratulations son, bring her to me at once, the whole family needs to see her right away."

"She should be invited to the upcoming party! I'm so excited to meet her!" His mum was so happy right now that even his father was smiling at her.

After talking about discovering his mate, he headed back out into the night and once again went to the only place he really disired.

His mate's house.

He stepped into her room, and observed her small body. She turned her body slightly to the other side and he thought that she had woken up.

...

It was now 12:23am and it was still dark, meaning there will be many people hunted tonight.

After staying until the sun had rised, he reluctantly left the place and headed back to the mansion to finish his duties as a prince. As he stepped out and walked along the empty alleyway, he felt a cool breeze and knew he wasn't alone.

"What do you want Taeyang?" He said slowly turning around to face the man.

"What was you doing in her house? She sure does look good..." The man who was named Taeyang asked and his lips whilst thinking about Dara.

"You go anywhere near her and I'll kill you..." He said and turnt the other way.

Just as he turnt around he heard the footsteps of Taeyang coming towards him and quickly dodged a deadly blow from Taeyang. Instead he grabbed onto Taeyang's muscular arms and threw him into the wall, leaving a huge visible dent on it.

"She's mine. Now leave before I kill you." He said and Taeyang got up and gave a final deadly look towards him and vanished into the thin air.

Jiyong then turnt the other direction and left towards his mansion.

 

*Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading sooner, I have been really busy :( So i hope you enjoyed this short chapter and sorry for any mistakes. I'll upload when I can.

 

Please comment and subscribe <3