What Are You Doing To Me?

Love me Or Hate me.

"Aish! You guys help me find an outfit! PLEASE!" Dara frantically runs around the store to find the perfect outfit for tonight. She didn't care if anyone didn't like it, she just wanted to look good for Jiyong, even though they haven't known each other for a long time, she didn't want to disappoint him tonight.

"Shut up Dara and calm down, we will find an outfit just calm down, I'm having a headache..." Cl said as she slowly rubs her temples. They all walk around and enter numerous stores until Dara had found the outfit she wanted.

"Now that is a winner!" Bom said as she held up a dress. Its a short chiffon dress, a strapless one too.

The colour went well with Dara's skin tone, but then again, any colour would suit Dara. 'she can rock anything' as her friend Bom would say. Everyone nodded enthusiastically. Dara pays for the dress and they all head to Dara's place to help her with her makeup and hair. Hours of doing Dara's manicure and pedicure, her hair and her makeup, everyone sits back and admires her beauty.

"Do I look bad? Why are you all staring at me like that?" Dara asks them nervously.

"I did your hair and makeup for hours, of course you don't look bad!" The doorbell rings and Dara looks at her phone and notices that the time says 7:00pm. He's on time.

She walks over to the front door and opens it. All the girls peek over the sofa to see the guy that would be taking Dara to the party.

"Hi...." Dara said as she took in Jiyong's appearance. He had on a black suit with a red shirt underneath, he also had on black leather shoes that looked very expensive and finished the look off with a few expensive looking jewelry as well. She notices Jiyong checking her out so she shyly looks down and focuses her attention on his shiny leather shoes.

"You look amazing..." Jiyong said and Dara blushes once again.

"He's hot!"

"Unnie is so lucky!"

"I've seen better..." The girls whispered but with Jiyong's hearing, he heard all of them. He quietly chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Dara asks.

"Nothing, we should leave now if we want to make it to the party in time." Jiyong said with a smile and Dara smiles back at him. They both head into the car and head to the mansion.

As they both entered, everyone turned their heads to Dara. Moments later, they all bowed their heads in respect. Making the situation even more uncomfortable, Dara stands there and stares at them with wide eyes, not knowing what to do or say to them.

"It's fine, just keep walking" Jiyong whispered to Dara. She walks on with a little pull from Jiyong and they both made it to the other side of the room. She notices two people who resembles Jiyong a bit and starts to panic when she realises that they could be his parents. Jiyong carries on dragging her towards the two people and Dara panics everytime they move closer to those two people.

"Appa, Omma, meet Dara. She's the girl I have been talking about." As soon as he said that, they both look at Dara. She smiles nervously and then bows to show respect to them. They smile and Jiyong realises that they already liked her by the looks on their face.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Dara said quietly and both Jiyong's parents chuckle at her shyness.

"There is no need to be shy my dear." Mrs Kwon said and pulls Dara in for a comfortable hug.

"So, I gathered that you know we are vampires, am I correct?" Mr Kwon asked.

"Yes sir."

"And you do know that you are also one of us...?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, well enjoy the party! Please do not hesitate to tour the house, it is a big one so have my son Jiyong to help you out. Okay?"

"Yes sir, and thank you very much for having me." Dara replies with a hearty smile, she might as well win them over.

"Okay, then me and your mum will make our way over there now and speak to your 'mother's friends'."The look on Mr Kwon's face told Dara that he didn't seem fond of Mrs Kwon's friends. She lightly chuckled at him.

"Be nice to them, I don't need you to make silly comments about them and humiliating us in front of my friends." Mrs Kwon sternly said and they both walked away with Mr Kwon trying to argue with his wife.

"Well are you hungry?" Jiyong asks and Dara shakes her head.

"I want to look around, help me?" She asked and Jiyong smiles at her cuteness.

"Let's go." He grabs her arm gently and helps her through the crowd and up the stairs.

"That's my parents bedroom, and thats the library over here and....this door will lead you to my bedroom." They stopped outside Jiyong's room and Jiyong noticed that Dara looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Are you okay, do you want to take a break?" Jiyong had concern written all over his face.

"These platforms are killing me, I need a break." Jiyong opens his bedroom door and they both enter.

Dara stands by the door and stares around the room in amazement.

"Are you going to come in or are you going to stand there all night Dara?" Jiyong asks and Dara snaps out of her reverie and makes her way to the bed. She slowly takes off her super high heels and places them neatly on the side of the bed.

"Thanks, those shoes were killing me." She looks up to find Jiyong staring at her.

"You're very tempting, you know that?" Jiyong slowly makes his way over to Dara and stands right in front of her, he goes down on one knee to reach eye level with her. Dara sits there staring right back at him with wide eyes, unable to do anything because she was frozen to the bed.

"W-what do you mean?" Dara stutters and finally manages to move back onto the bed to create some sort of distance between her and Jiyong, but it was no use, he followed her every move and the more she moved back, the more he would move closer to her.

"I mean that you look beautiful and the smell of your blood isn't helping you right now. I've tasted it before, I need to taste once more. Please." Dara looked into his eyes and she notices how they have changed to a brighter colour of grey. It almost looks like his is losing control. He stared into her eyes and Dara couldn't help it but lean in closer to him. It's as if he had casted a spell on her.

"What are you doing to me?" Jiyong asks as he leans in closer to her as well.

"I could ask you the same question...." She thought. The distance between them decreased and their lips were about to meet, both had their eyes closed...

BANG!

"Hyung! There's so many girls down stairs why are you in here all alo- oh." Seungri stops his sentence abruptly when he notices his friend on top of a very good looking girl.

"Joseonghamnida...." Seungri says awkwardly. Jiyong suddenly jumps up and runs towards Seungri. He screams at the top of his lungs and runs at full speed down the long corridor, Jiyong was about to chase him but remembered that Dara was still in his bedroom.

"Sorry....my friend..." Jiyong didn't know what to say, instead he stood there awkwardly.

"Its okay, its getting late anyways I should head home now." Dara said as she stood up.

"That idiot ruined everything." Jiyong thought and had already had a plan as to how he would have his revenge. They make their way downstairs and it looks like the party was still in full swing. They headed out of the mansion and Jiyong had his car ready for Dara.

The journey home was very awkward, they both avoided eye contact and never spoke a word to each other. As soon as Jiyong had parked the car in front of Dara's house, they both choose this moment to speak.

"Thank you...for taking me to the party..."

"You're welcome...I'll walk you to the door." They exited the car and slowly walk up the steps to Dara's front door.

"Thanks again...." Dara says. Jiyong slowly moves closer to Dara. He wanted to finish off what had happened back at the mansion. He needed it. They both once again slowly close the distance between them until a sudden cough had them stood apart in a split second.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the prince getting his game on." Taeyang stood by the fence, casually leaning on it. Obviously angered by this whole situation, Jiyong slowly turns around and bared his fangs to Taeyang.

"Woah! Easy there boy, don't hurt me now, there are some things you need to know first before you start raging. Firstly, we're going to launch a surprise attack on you and your army. You wouldn't know when because...its a surprise attack haha! Secondly, that girl there will be mine, so if you do not want her in my hands, you better be more careful from now on. Okay? By the way, Dara, you look edible tonight." Dara shivers behind Jiyong and he could tell she was scared.

Hearing enough from this guy, Jiyong advances towards him to make a deadly blow to his face but Taeyang had already disappeared.

"Bastard....are you okay Dara?" He slowly embraces her and she wraps her arms around his waist.

"Remember I am your bodyguard, no-one will lay their hands on you." She nods against his chest and they stood there in the same position for a few minutes until Jiyong broke apart when he noticed how tired she was.

"Let's head inside now." Once again, she nods and opens the front door. She heads up stairs whilst Jiyong all the windows and the doors securely to take a shower. When she had finished she noticed Jiyong sleeping on the sofa, she smiled and gently woke him up. 

"I need to g-"

"Stay with me." It felt weird to say those words to a guy she recently met but with everything that had happened, nothing seems normal anymore. She didn't feel safe by herself, it felt as if someone was always watching her, but Jiyong, he made her feel safe whenever he's around.

She wanted him to stay. She needed him to stay. He nods, fully aware that she was afraid of all the things that are happening. She needed comfort and he was willing to give that to her. They head upstairs and Jiyong helps Dara into her bed.

"Sleep, you need some rest." With that said, she obeys and slowly closes her eyes and falls into a blissful sleep, knowing that Jiyong is there to protect her.

As soon as he left the house, he made his way back to the mansion to alert everyone about the surprise attack that Taeyang had mentioned. With the important meeting going on for hours, Jiyong, Daesung and Seunghyun prepare to execute their own surprise attack on Taeyang's territory before he had the chance to do his own attack on them.

Running through the trees silently,the army was ready for the battle with the rebellious rogues. With Jiyong, Daesung and Seunghyun leading the army to battle, they all had one thing in mind. Destroy all rogues. But Jiyong could only think about Dara. His mate. The one person he must protect. In order to do to that, he will remove all threats and dangers and Taeyang is the first one on the list.

A/N- OMG. I'm so happy to get the chapter back now, and I hope you enjoyed >< Shall update as soon as possible ^^ Thank you for being patient with me! 

 

Please comment and subscribe^^

 

Kamsahamnida<3