I forgot something...

Love me Or Hate me.

 

The light from the sun shone through the window blinds, hitting every inch of Dara's face, waking her up immediately.
 
She sat up in her bed, suddenly remembering all the things that happened yesterday. The kiss that her and Jiyong were suppose to share together but it was unsuccessful, and how Taeyang intervened the second time. 
 
Their first time together wasn't the greatest but Dara was determined to have another day out with him, and this time it would be a better one.
 
It was a Saturday, but Dara still had to head down to the cafe today. After having such an exhilarating shower, she headed over to her closet and picked out her t-shirt for work and faded black skinny jeans. 
 
It was time for her daily makeup routine. After rubbing the liquid foundation on her moisturerised face, she added a light shade of pink blush to the apples of her cheeks, exposing her cheek bones more. She then applied her black eyeliner, creating a winged liner at the end of her eyes, making her eyes more defined than usual. Dara then finished her whole look by gently applying a light shade of pink lipstick to her lips.
 
Realising that she had 30 minutes to get to the cafe before her shift starts, she heads downstairs for a quick coffee before putting on her white sneakers and running towards her beloved car.
 
...
 
"Unnie! That table over there needs to be served, pali pali!" Minzy hurried Dara behind the counter and handed her a notebook before pushing her back outside.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Dara, and I will be serving you today. What would you like to order?" Scribbling down the customers orders, she bowed one more time before heading back and informing the chef of the order.
 
The food was prepared and she quickly headed back out to give out the plates of food to the customers.
 
"That table over there Dara, needs to be served..." Bom smirked at Dara as she passed by.
 
Confused, she looks to the direction that Bom had looked. 
 
...
 
"Annyeonghaseyo..." She nervously looks around the table. 
 
"Dara can you get us something to eat please, we're kinda starving here..." Jiyong said as his belly rumbled loudly. 
 
"Well what do you want to eat?" She asked as she quietly giggled at him.
 
"Anything will do." 
 
Dara looks around the table once more and saw Seungri who had his head on the table, clutching his belly quite tightly. Jiyong seated next to him, his head also on the table with his arms sprawled on it aswell. 
 
A man who had strong-looking sharp features, was sitting on the other side of the table with a girl sitting to his left. She had a small face, makeup well applied and her hair was black that went passed her shoulders.
 
....
 
"Here you go!" Dara placed a variety of random dishes on the table and Seungri's and Jiyong's head flew up in sync as they took in the sight of the food.
 
"Woah daebak!" Quickly helping himself, Seungri grabbed the plate of food closer to him and devoured it. Jiyong was no better than his friend and also quickly helped himself.
 
"What is all this food?! Do you want me to become obese?!" The girl suddenly spoke up and Dara flinched at her high pitched voice.
 
"Well if you don't want to eat it, the rest can." Turning her back to the table, Dara walks away and serves the other table. 
 
The boys suddenly stopped eating and looked up, only to find Hyuna glaring at Dara's retreating back, laughing hysterically at her scrunched up face, she has clearly met her match.
 
...
 
"Dara, oh Daraaaa!" Seungri waves his hands in the air, trying to get Dara's attention. Handing the notebook to Chaerin, Dara walks over to the table with heavy steps, dreading about what Seungri had to say to her.
 
"Jiyong would like to take you out but he's to chicken to tell you that." Jiyong lifted his head and glared at Seungri, slowly lifting his hand to Seungri's head.
 
...
 
"It still hurts..." Seungri rubs the back of his head and complained as he felt a light bump.
 
Dara had finished her shift and it was just the right moment for Jiyong to ask Dara out. As she walked towards her car, Jiyong follows her, debating to himself when he should call out to her.
 
A few steps later, Dara's name was called and she didn't need to turn around to see who the person was.
 
"Oppa..." 
 
"Going home already?" 
 
"Yeah, there's nothing to do..." Jiyong watched her play with her keys in her hands nervously. Chuckling at her nervousness, he asked the question.
 
"Well if you have nothing to do, I should take you out?..." Somehow, he ended up asking her a question and Dara looks up at his face, examining his facial features once more, it amazes her how she would be starstrucked everytime she took in his features, even though this is not the first time she had examined him.
 
"Yes?... No?..." Becoming anxious himself, he patiently waits for his mate's answer.
 
"Yeah, but where are we going?" Jiyong immediately takes hold of one of her hands and quickly led her to her car.
 
"I'll drive." With that said, Jiyong starts the engine and drives out onto the main road. 
 
"Hyung! Hyung!" Checking the rear view mirror, Jiyong could see Seungri running out on the road waving his hands frantically in an attempt to get Jiyong's attention. 
 
Ignoring him, Jiyong accelerated even faster than before causing Seungri to slowly disappear from the rear view mirror.
 
...
 
"Aish! He couldn't even give me a ride back!" Seungri angrily mutters under his breath whilst Seunghyun and Hyuna walk back to their cars.
 
"Oppa, you was staring at that girl back there, and quite intensely might I add..." Nosy as usual, Hyuna tries to ask Seunghyun why he was staring at the girl in the cafe.
 
"I wasn't." Without hesitation, Seunghyun answered, but it was really killing him inside. Bom wouldn't give him the time or day and it was starting to irritate him.
 
"Yes you was, now can you just tell me the truth?" Batting her eyelashes, in hope that Seunghyun would tell her the truth, Hyuna asks him again.
 
"Just go up to her and talk to her." Seungri says and helps himself into the passengers seat, he looks outside, waiting for Seunghyun to get in.
 
"I've already tried that several times." Climbing into the car, Seunghyun starts the engine and drives off onto the main road.
 
Hyuna stands and watches the car move further and further away. Sighing, she too goes into her car, she starts the engine, but then turns it off. Hyuna exits the car and strolls back inside the cafe. She heads over to the counter.
 
"Can I help you?" Bom looks at the girl confused and soon realises that this girl was the one seated next to Seunghyun from earlier on.
 
Hyuna smirks at her and leans on the counter. She was ready to ask some questions.
 
...
 
"We're here." Failing to hide his silly smile, Jiyong quickly jumps out the car and opens Dara's Door like a gentlemen.
 
"The Han river." Dara turns to Jiyong and found him smiling at her. 
 
"Why did you bring me here?" 
 
"Because this is the place where lots of couples go to..." He thought this sentence over and over in his mind, but was afraid of Dara's reaction to it. Instead he went with,
 
"Well, I said I'll take you out and this is the first place I thought of." Smiling once again, he hoped that his mate liked his choice of location.
 
"It's so pretty..." Dara takes in the fresh air and cherishes her first time at the Han river.
 
It was around 6pm and Jiyong wanted to take Dara to a place where they could eat.
 
"We should probably get something to eat now." Jiyong turns to Dara and takes in her beauty for what seemed like more than a hundred times today.
 
"Yeah we should." Dara somehow felt much more refreshed, and excited. She grabbed onto Jiyong's hand and ran towards the car. Jiyong smiling at her carefree personality as she ran and giggled at him.
 
...
 
Driving and driving, they reached a small restaurant. It wasn't fancy or classy for the rich, but it was more for the commoners. However, it didn't have an effect on Jiyong's and Dara's evening as they thoroughly enjoyed the meals set out for them. After enjoying this moment, they head out to more places. They went to the malls where Jiyong bought a diamond bracelet for Dara.
 
He also bought her a new teddy bear which was nearly the same size as her and Jiyong chuckles as Dara struggles to hold onto her teddy bear because it was too big for her. Jiyong grabs onto the teddy bear and holds onto it until they reached the car.
 
...
 
Exiting the car together, Jiyong walks up the steps with Dara as she once again tries to hold onto her teddy bear. 
 
"Thanks for taking me out today." Dara tries to reach into her bag for her keys but struggles with the gigantic bear in her arm.
 
"Let me." Jiyong reaches into Dara's shoulder bag. He rummages through the bag but couldn't find the keys. 
 
"Oh...urmm, they're in my pocket here..." Jiyong takes his hands out the bag and puts them into Dara's jeans pocket.
 
"Found them..." He quickly opens the door with key and helps Dara inside. 
 
Flustered with his close contact, Dara settles the bear onto the couch and sits down with it. 
 
"Well, I will be taking you out sometime again so... goodnight." With that said, Jiyong walks out the front door and shuts it behind him.
 
Dara looks at the front door hoping he would come back. The doorbell rings and Dara jumps in shock.
 
She slowly walks over to the door and looks through the hole. 
 
"Jiyong oppa..." Confused and shocked that her wish came true, Dara looks at Jiyong who seemed to be quite nervous.
 
"I forgot something..." Feeling like he was about to have a mental breakdown, Jiyong stood his ground and looked right in Dara's eyes.
 
"What did you forget?" Dara moved to the side, giving Jiyong space to enter. Jiyong doesn't move, but suddenly, waiting for the right moment, Jiyong reaches forward and landed his lips on Dara's.
 
Quickly cherishing this moment he had with his mate, they both moved their lips in sync when the both of them pulled away for some air. Jiyong's face was splotched with the colour red, he was clearly too shy for what he had done. He pecked her lips one more time before he ran to his car and drove off into the night. Smiling all the way home until his face was sore.
 
...
 
Dara pulls the cover over her body, she reaches for her lips and felt a tingle as she came in contact with them. Closing her eyes, she could see Jiyong's face and how quickly he moved. Hoping that this wasn't the last time this would happen again, Dara falls into a deep sleep, playing the scene in her head over and over again.
 
A/N- Hello! I've been so busy with school this year because it's my last year and I have to study more for upcoming exams 
>< which means less time to upload :( BUT... I will try my best to upload more on both my fanfics ^^ please be patient with me, also thank you to those who have been commenting and subscribing to my fanfics, I hope you stay with me until the end... I ROVE YOU! and I hope this chapter was good enough for you guys :) 
 
Please comment and subscribe as usual ^o^
 
Kamsahamnida <3