Liar.

Love me Or Hate me.

Finishing off her look by applying her red lip gloss on, Bom then left her house and headed to the club.

 
"Aish, he better be here tonight..." Nervously fixing her appearance one last time, she exited the car and strolled into the club. 
 
A familiar face showed up and Bom felt a massive weight pulled off her shoulders. It was Minji, the girl who was always there for Bom when she needed her. 
 
"Oh Unnie, you came?" Minji asked as she pushed some people out of her way.
 
"Yup, have you seen Seunghyun yet?" Bom asked as she looks around the club in disappointment when she couldn't find Seunghyun anywhere. 
 
"Nope, but he'll probably be here any minute now." With that said, Minji makes her way to the bar and...speak of the devil. Guess who just walked in?
 
"Bom..." Seunghyun pulls her to one side and made the rest of his friends leave them for privacy.
 
"Did you wait a long time for me?..." He asked her hoping that she didn't. He'd feel ashamed for making his mate wait for such a long time.
 
"No..." Bom replied as she looked up to him.
 
"Oh that's goo-"
 
"Ya! You said you would be here before me and that you would come and meet me by the entrance! Why are you late huh?! Wae?!"
 
"There was traffic!" Seunghyun tried to defend himself but soon lost as Bom gave him a death glare.
 
Knowing better not to get on Bom's bad side, Seunghyun offered to go get some drinks whilst she went and looked for a vacant table for the two of them.
 
....
 
Speaking for almost hours, Seunghyun decided it was time that he would take Bom home and confessed to her who he really was, hoping that it wouldn't affect their current relationship. 
 
The club was getting more crowded and and it was getting harder to breathe. Bom excused herself to the bathroom whilst Seunghyun waited for her by the entrance of the club. 
 
...
 
"Oppa~" With her hands gliding down his arm, she looked up and gave a seductive smile to Seunghyun.
 
"Have you told her yet?" Nana asked once again, softly touching Seunghyun's chest.
 
Gently swatting her eager hands away, he answered her question.
 
"No, not yet." He looks up, waiting for the moment Bom walks out and saves him from Nana.
 
"Oppa~ aren't you bored of her yet? She seems like a boring person..." Nana twirls her strand of hair, demonstrating how bored she was.
 
"Why are you here? This night is meant for me and Bom only, so you can leave." Seunghyun attempts to walk away but Nana stops him. Seunghyun tries to pry her fingers of his collar but it was no use, she was stuck with him, and it looks like she's not letting him go anytime soon.
 
With one push, Nana collided with the wall and Seunghyun walks away.
 
"You hurt my feelings now~" In her singsong voice, Nana walks up to Seunghyun at an abnormal speed. With one hand, she reached for his broad shoulders and spun him around.
 
Her eyes had changed from a dark brown colour to a bright pink shade. In a few seconds, the colour of his eyes were changed to a light grey shade, this was it. She had him wrapped around her fingers. 
 
"Hey we can go no-" Stopping mid sentence, Bom widens her eyes in both shock and disgust.
 
Her lips slowly moved against Seunghyun's, closing their eyes as if nothing around them was important. Nana knew that the poor girl was standing there, heartbroken as she stands in the cold air with nothing to see but her date making out with another girl. 
 
"Ya...." Bom tries to speak up, but it came out as a mere whisper.
 
Nana acknowledges her existence, opening her eyes while her lips were still locked with Seunghyun's, she smiled against his lips. Bom saw everything but still, she stands there, watching them passionaty kiss one another.
 
She knew he was too good to be true, he was way out of her league, but still, she ignored those doubts and chose to take a chance to get to know him a bit more.
 
It was all worthless.
 
A chance she was willing to take and took was all for nothing. She had to get away. 
 
Running and running, she could feel her legs burning. She didn't stop. Nothing could stop her now, she wanted to get away and this time she will.
 
Bom finally reached her car and leaned against the door. Slowly letting her tears roll down her cheeks, she looks up only to find the girl from earlier on.
 
"Aish, such a weakling..." Not sure what do with the crying girl infront of her, Nana lifts Bom's chin up and stares into her eyes. Might as well kick a man down when he's already down.
 
"Listen, Seunghyun is mine, my mate, of course you don't understand that because you're just a mere human being. Let me just wrap this up for you...Don't go near him ever again, if I do see you even looking at him, well you won't be able to recognise your own face in the mirror."
 
Bom backed up near her car until she felt the car door behind her. Who is this woman? She claims that Seunghyun was hers, so why was he with me?
 
Liar. 
 
That's what he was. A liar. 
 
"A silly girl like you actually thought you had a chance with him, please. While you thought he was having a good time with you, he was always with me. "
 
"No..." She didn't want to believe it, but Nana sounded so certain that it was true.
 
...
 
Seunghyun turnt the corner and met Nana and Bom who seems to be in a deep conversation. 
 
Nana turns around and smiles, whilst Bom looks at the man she thought she could trust with tearful eyes. 
 
Bored of breaking the poor girl's heart even further, Nana had removed the spell from Seunghyun. 
 
"Bom? Why are you crying?" Slowly reaching out his hand to her, Bom used all her force to slap it away. 
 
"Liar." With that said, she quickly got in the car and drove away.
 
Stunned, he felt the stinging in his hand. He hurt her, and he didn't even know how.
Laughing hysterically Nana explained the situation to him. Angered by this Seunghyun couldn't do anything but leave her standing there alone in the night.
 
...
 

He drove down the road fast as he can, he needed to explain to Bom. He was desperate.

Bom was losing her mind. Thinking of all the things that went wrong during the relationship,

Was she not pretty enough for him?

Did he not like her personality?

OR

Did he find someone else? Someone better than her.

The thought drove her insane, to think that another girl was in his embrace. Her legs gave away and she fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably. A few minutes later, when her tears had naturally dried up, there was a loud knocking on her front door.

"Bom I know you're in there! Let me explain! Please!" He screamed out in frustration as Bom refused to open the door.

"Please..." He slid against the wall and hid his face with his hands.

It had gotten quieter but he was still out there, waiting for her. Bom walked out with heavy steps, wondering if he was still out there, still fighting for her. It was too quiet. Her heart ached as she thought that he was gone, that he had already given up on her. She opened the front door and he stood up, towering over her small frame.

"Bom, I didn't do it...she wa-" He tried to explain but was cut off by Bom.

"No, she came and told me...and I believe her." Bom said letting a few tears slip down her face.

"Please leave, I don't want to see you again." Bom stated violently wiping her tears, refusing to let him see her vulnerable side.

"I haven't finished, let me ex-" Once again, he was cut off. He was frustrated by now, he needed for her to be understanding, to listen to him right now.

"From now on, I don't know you, so stay out of my life." With that said, the door was closed in his face.

This was it. The last words had hit him so hard, he felt as if he was stabbed in the heart a million times. But, he won't give up, he needed to explain to her the truth. The real one, and he won't stop until she knows it.
 
 
A/N- Annyeong! Sorry for making you guys wait for so long, but you know how I'm real busy this year >< I will continue to write this fanfic so please be patient with me :) Thank you to those you have commented and subscribed, I hope this chapter is good enough for you guys!  (Sorry for any mistakes ><) SARANGHAE! <33333
 
Please comment and subscribe<3
 
Kamsahamnida^^