Your Bodyguard.

Love me Or Hate me.

After the little incident that Dara and Jiyong encountered, Dara decides to head home. She opens the car door and settles into her seat when she noticed Jiyong was getting comfortable in the passenger seat.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Dara asks Jiyong and he turns around to give her a goofy smile.

"Escorting you home, your highness." With that said, he grabs the seatbelt and pulls it over his body and connects it to the other side. Dara ignores his presence and starts the engine.

She drove in silence and was hoping it would stay that way until Jiyong decided to break the silence.

"Come with me." He simply stated causing Dara to give him a look.

"Come with you? For what? And where the hell am I going with you?!" Dara said surprised, they've only met a few times and now he wants her to go with him somewhere.

"Come with me to my party." He was hoping she would agree. The sooner his parents meet her, the better.

"Why? I have work and I-i..."

"Or maybe you just don't wanna go?" Jiyong suggested with a raised eyebrow. Dara ignores him once again and looks straight ahead, focusing on the road. They arrive at her place, and both of them exits the vehicle. They silently walk up the steps and arrive at Dara's front door.

"Here, its in a few weeks time, call this number when you change your mind. Okay?" Jiyong said whilst writing down his number and handing it over to Dara.

"How are you getting home, don't you need a car?" Dara asks once she realised that Jiyong didn't have any sort of transport for himself. No car or bike.

"Well, I'll leave once you get inside your house." Jiyong answered and Dara turns around and unlocks her door. She walks in and realises Jiyong was also coming inside.

"Hey! I thought you said you was going to leave once I got inside!"

"Calm down woman, I'll be leaving when I do a quick check around this place." With that said, he locks all the windows in each room and also locks the front door securely.

"There, all done." He said with a smile.

"Thanks, now you can go." Dara said, hoping she would get some privacy.

"Wait, how are you getting home? You don't look like you live around here." Dara asks.

"I don't live around here, but I can get home like this." He suddenly vanished into the air and Dara stands there with hanging open.

"Vampires and their stupid magic tricks..." She mumbled under her breath and heads up the stairs towards her bedroom. She picks up the little sheet of paper with Jiyong's number on it.

"Idiot..." She muttered when she noticed he had written at the bottom of the numbers, 'Your bodyguard x', She smiled at his sillyness and entered the number into her phone. With that done, she jumps onto her bed, and gets comfortable underneath her thick blankets. She closes her eyes and immediately drifts off into dreamland. Jiyong stands there, taking in her beauty as she sleeps peacefully. He smiles at her, and vanishes into the air once again.

*A/N- Hi guys! I'm sorry for not uploading sooner because I had exams >< here's the 4th chapter, hope you enjoyed what was in it :) Sorry for any mistakes 

Please comment and subscribe <3