Protecting You.

Love me Or Hate me.

Dara left her house in the morning and headed straight to the cafe. Driving down the streets of Seoul, still thinking about that night. His face has become a blur now, everthing in that dream was becoming a blur. As she got out the car, the rays radiated from the sun was beaming down on her, reflecting off her face, giving her a goddess-like appearance. She strolled into the cafe and all heads turned in her direction as usual.

"Woah, so pretty!"

"Marry me!"

"She's mine!"

Like every other time, she would ignore these comments and head straight behind the counter.

"Dara, table 7 is ready to be served." Jieun said as she pushed through and served the table by the window.

"Okay."Dara answered and got the notepad ready.

"Hello, what would you like to order today?" With a wide smile plastered on her face, she was ready to take the customers orders.

The man looked up and smiled in return, happy to finally meet his mate face to face again.

"I'd like a coffee please." He answered and Dara felt uneasy as he looked and sounded very similiar.

She observed him more closely and felt like she had met him before.

"When you're done checking me out, you can go and get my coffee that I ordered 2 minutes ago." He said giving her a smirk.

"I-so-... sorry." Dara regained her composure and quickly walked to the kitchen.

"What's wrong with you?" Chaerin asked as she poured the orange juice into 2 small glasses.

"Nothing." Dara answered and quickly made the coffee and headed back out again.

"Here you go sir." Dara said, suprised that she didn't drop the coffee all the guy with her extremely shaky hands.

"Thank you ." He said and took a sip of the coffee. She found herself staring at his full lips as he sipped his coffee.

"Is there something on my face?" He said and smirked at her once again.

"N-no." Dara answered and left quickly to serve other waiting customers,

It was around 8pm and the girls were exhausted.

"Jieun, don't you have a date later tonight, why are you still here?" Bom asked whilst eating a chocolate muffin.

"I forgot about that! Oh my god! I need to get ready! Bye guys!" She hastily grabbed her small pink shoulder bag and ran out the door.

"Fool, how can you forget you have a date."Minzy commented and decided to grab her bag as well.

"Bye." With that said, she strolled out.

"Well, you should go, I'm gonna lock up the place first." Chaerin said and grabbed the keys.

"Laters" Dara said and grabbed her bag as well.

She opened the front door of the cafe and felt the night's breeze touch her face. She shivered at the cool breeze and decided to jog towards her parked car on the other side of the parking lot,

As soon as she reached the car, a hand covered .

"Shh, quietly follow me and you'll live. Your highness..." Dara struggled but the man was too strong for her.

He dragged her along the parking lot and before he could walk a step further, the heavy weight of his was lifted from Dara and thrown to the other side.

"I told you already, if you touch her, I will kill you." The man she had met in the cafe was standing in front of her and before she knew it, he was towering over her small frame. It felt like Deja vu.

She recognised the way his voice was so similiar to the man she met that night, the way his grey eyes was brightly shown by the light reflected off the moon. It was him. It had to be him.

"It's you..." She said breathlessely and stood in shock.

The man stood up from the other side and bared his fangs to the man in front of her.

"Now now Taeyang, no need to be angry." The man said and chuckled.

He viciously flew towards Jiyong and striked, just at that moment, Jiyong held into Dara's slim waist and dodged Taeyang's deadly punch.

"Way to be subtle, idiot" Jiyong said and Dara looked up at him with wide eyes.

With one kick to the face, Taeyang flew straight into the wall, leaving a huge dent in it once again. He gave one last menacing look before vanishing into thin air, this was all to easy for Jiyong.

"Let's go." He smiled down at her and she stood there staring at the damaged wall,

"W-what are you?"

"A vampire." Jiyong said as if it was a most normal thing to say.

"I've seen you before, haven't I?" Dara asked curiously, she was dying to find out if he really was the man.

"Yes, I was the man you saw on that fateful night." Jiyong answered.

"You're not going to, uh, you know, kill m-"

"No. I would be killed myself. Its the rules, if anyone was to kill any member of the royal family, they would be killed." Jiyong said.

"Wait, what are you trying to say, that I'm part of the royal family?" Dara asked. This all seemed to much for her to take in.

"Yes, the royal vampire family." Jiyong corrected her, but she still had her doubts.

"You see, you are a pure vampire, a descendant of the strongest vampire family."

"O...kay..." Dara said obviously still mind blown about these things. She was now fascinated.

"That guy earlier on, he wanted you so his rebellion could try and overthrow you and your family. They are one of the strongest vampires, so don't underestimate them...Which is one of the reasons why I'm here with you. Kwon Jiyong, here to protect the one and only ,Park Sandara." He said with a cute smile plastered on his face and gave a small salute to add humour.

"How did you..."

"I did a little research, going to have to know some things about the person I'm protecting shouldn't I?" He looked at her and gave his best eye smile.

"Weirdo...".

 

*A/N- Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for any mistakes. I shall try to upload as soon as I can :)

Please comment and subscribe <3