Meet My Bestfriends.

Love me Or Hate me.

Seungri walks through the corridors decorated with ancient oriental artifacts, he would give subtle nods occasionally to the male staff and flirty winks to the maids walking by. He reaches a door and before he knocks, the person answers.

"Come in." Seungri smiles and turns the door knob and walks in, casually flopping down onto the comfy-looking king size bed.

"Ya, the maids just did my bed." Jiyong said and looked at his childish-like friend who was messing up the positions of the pillows and blanket.

"Why are you here anyways?" Jiyong asked when he turned around to face his laptop.

"I wanna go out with you." Seungri stated simply whilst playing with the pillows. Jiyong spun around on his chair so fast he fell out of it and landed on the floor with a small thud.

"What?!" Jiyong asked clearly surprised by his bestfriend's outburst. Seungri realises what he said and opens his eyes wide enough that the white parts of his eyeball were exposed to the light. He flinches when it was too much for him.

"YA! Not like that you idiot! I meant as in going out with you to go eat or pick up some girls at bars or something. I, Seungri, is into girls not boys."

"Right. so where should we head to first?" Jiyong asks once he regains his composure and sits back on the chair.

"Let's go eat!" Seungri answered with joy and claps like a seal.

"Fool..." Jiyong mutters and grabs his car keys located on to the desk by the laptop.

...

"That girl keeps looking at you hyung, go get her number!" Seungri says then sends a wink towards the girls direction.

Jiyong didn't want that girl's number, he had someone else in mind. Dara. Thinking about her, tempted him even more to go to her and mark her right there and then, but it was too soon.

"Ya hyung, you seem like something's bothering you, you're completely ignoring the girl who is practically shoving her cleavage in your face! Wae?!" Seungri asked his hyung with genuine concern.

Usually they would go out and meet each other at bars and pick up girls and do all sorts of things, Jiyong never turned down any girls, so for him to do it today, was in fact very weird for his dongsaeng.

"There's someone..." Jiyong slowly said and Seungru leaned in to hear what he had to say.

"I met her a few weeks ago and she's my mate..." "Really?! Does she know?!" Seungri asked clapping like a fool again gaining attention from the other customers. "What's wrong with this idiot?"

"He's so cute!"

"Making so much noise. Fool."

"Sorry." He apologised and the customers ignored him and carried on with what they were previously doing.

"No, she doesn't know, I'll tell her when she gets to the party." Jiyong sips on his glass of expensive red wine.

"Sounds like a plan. A good one." Seungri smiles and sips on his glass of wine and gives a smile at his hyung.

"Jiyong, I'm hungry again, let's go eat!" Seungri runs up the steps of an expensive looking restaurant and waits impatiently for Jiyong to arrive. Jiyong orders a simple meal whereas Seungri ordered around 6 dishes just for himself.

"Pig." Jiyong muttered and glares at his embarrasing friend. They eat in silence and left when finished.

Walking out the restaurant, Jiyong felt the urge to go and meet his mate.

"Call her." Seungri stated when he noticed his hyung's expression.

"I don't want to sound desperate. Let her call me..."

"Jiyong just call her, she might never call you" Seungri chuckled earning a slap on the back of his head.

"Sorry...just call her, she's probably waiting for you to call her" Seungri said and Jiyong quickly took out his iphone and dialled Dara's number onto his phone. 

 

After work was done, Dara heads home. Casually driving through the streets of Seoul, her phone starts to ring.

"I love you, baby I'm not a monster~" She picks up her phone reluctantly as she knew it was against the law to drive and be on the phone at the same time.

"Yoboseyo."

"Hey..." Jiyong answered nervously, he didn't want to sound desperate when speaking to his mate.

"Jiyong? What's wrong? Why are you calli-"

"SARANGHAE!" Seungri suddenly shouts out and Dara stops immediately.

"YA! Shut up and go away!" Jiyong shoves Seungri harshly to the side and Seungri rubs his arm.

"That was my idiot bestfriend... I called you because I wanted to know if you've made your mind up about going to my party or not?" Jiyong asked silently praying that she would agree to go to the party.

"Oh right, I'll tell you when I ge-" Dara was once again interrupted when loud kissing sounds could be heard. Jiyong kicks Seungri's back sending him flying into the dustbin.

"You was saying."

"I'll tell you when I get home." With that said, they said their goodbyes and hanged up. 

"Do you want to die?!" Jiyong asked and ran after his friend who seemed to be running away as well. 

 

After arriving to her house, Dara takes a shower to relax herself and changes into her hello kitty t-shirt and shorts. Remembering that she had to call Jiyong about her decision, she thinks about it for while and picks up the phone.

"Yoboseyo."

"Jiyong? I would like to go to the party." Thinking about all those days of work she had endured, she never really had a chance to go partying. This was a great opportunity for her to do so.

"Really?" Jiyong had thought that she was going to refuse, seems like his mate didn't mind after all.

"I'll pick you up at 7 on Friday."

"Arraseo, gomawoyo." Dara shly said and Jiyong smiles at her.

"Goodnight then" "Sweet dreams Dara" Dara blushes like mad and Jiyong still smiles like a fool. They both hang up at the same time and Jiyong jumps up and down with joy.

A light knock on his door could be heard and Jiyong stops immediately, wiping the smile of his face, he tells the person to enter. His other bestfriend had arrived. and he was fully aware of why his friend would arrive at this hour. Jiyong had remember about the information he had received yesterday. A group of rogue vampires had attacked a town. During the time of the attack, many people were wounded, some were dead.

As part of his duties as a prince, he needed to get rid of the rogues by tonight. There was no time to waste.

"Its time." Daesung and Jiyong walks out to the balcony and takes a leap into the air, they land without a sound. Jiyong and Daesung came face to face with a group of highly skilled vampires who were recruited by Daesung. After lowering their heads to the prince, they all silently run through the forest with Jiyong and Daesung at the front. Dodging trees skillfully and running as fast as they can, they have  finally reached their destination.

Some of the rogue vampires could be seen sitting around the fire, oblivious to the presence of those who were going to end their lives very soon. Jiyong and Daesung smirk at each other and returned their gaze towards the group of vampires.

Tonight, they dine in hell.

 

*A/N- Hey guys! Here's another update for you! I decided to briefly introduce some of the members now so I hope you enjoyed that. Sorry for any mistakes and I will update very soon ^^

Please comment and subscribe <3