Royalty.

Love me Or Hate me.

She quickly opens her eyes and sits up earning her a nasty headache. Since that incident from that night, she would always wake up soaked with her sweat.

Panting with sweat trickling down the side of her face, Dara removes the blanket and slowly trudges to the bathroom to have a cold refreshing shower. What had happened that night, Dara is still mind blown as to what she had witnessed and what she also felt as his fangs pierced her smooth silk-like skin. She lifts her hand up to where he had marked and felt a little tingle as she did.

She switched the water on and felt it hit every inch of her body. Dara had a small petite body which all the girls envied for, it wasn't too big but it also wasn't that small. Just the right size as many boys and girls have mentioned. After having an exhilarating shower, she was ready for the day. Working as a waitress at a small cafe wasn't really her dream job, but it paid the bills and she's happy with to be working with the girls there.

She opened up her wardrobe and settled on wearing her light blue skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and her t-shirt that was required to be worn at her work place. Dara then pulled her light brown hair up into a neat bun and let her side bangs fall naturally on the side of her small oval face and applied a minimum amount of makeup which consists of black eyeliner, a light shade of pink lipstick and a small amount of light pink blush which complimented her face beautifully.

She reached for her phone and keys on the bedside table and grabbed her brown shoulder bag. She ran down the stairs, put on her white dolly shoes and exited the house. Dara opened the garage and found her car. A black sleek lamborghini, a car she loved more than anything. She quickly entered the car and sped down the street ready for her day at work.

She arrived at the parking lot 10 minutes early and sat there looking out into the busy streets of Seoul and replayed the scene from that night again and again. A light knock broke her out of her reverie and she looked up only to be met with a cute round looking face.

Bom. Park Bom, a cute girl with red hair and full bangs in front of her face. Her appearance was one of the many reasons why the cafe always has customers.

"Why are you sitting there staring out into space, aren't you coming in?" Bom asks with a cute expression plastered on her face. Dara signals Bom to move aside and she opens the car door and enters the cafe with Bom.

It was only 9:23 in the morning, but the cafe was nearly filled with customers already. As soon as the girls entered the cafe, many heads turned. No-one could blame them, the employees here were all beautiful, they were like walking sculptures of goddesses. The work force consisted of Dara, Bom, Chaerin, Minzy and Jieun. All goodlooking in their own ways.

"Hi..." A low voice stopped Bom from cleaning the counter's surfaces and she looked up to see the man.

"Goodmorning! What would you like to order sir?" Bom asks with fake excitement as she realised who this customer was.

"Bom, can you at least act like you kn-" The man was cut off and Bom refused to listen to the same words he always says. She was tired of it.

"What would you like to order, sir?" Bom asks once again with less excitement and the man sighed and ordered a large coffee to go.

"Bom, just let me ex-" He was interrupted again by Bom who was already serving another customer. He gripped onto his coffee tighter and made his way out.

Dark clouds were hovering above him. Rain. It was going to rain and he hated it.

Flashback:

He drove down the road fast as he can, he needed to explain to Bom. He was desperate.

Bom was losing her mind. Thinking of all the things that went wrong during the relationship,

Was she not pretty enough for him?

Did he not like her personality?

OR

Did he find someone else? Someone better than her.

The thought drove her insane, to think that another girl was in his embrace. Her legs gave away and she fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably. A few minutes later, when her tears had naturally dried up, there was a loud knocking on her front door.

"Bom I know you're in there! Let me explain! Please!" He screamed out in frustration as Bom refused to open the door.

"Please..." He slid against the wall and hid his face with his hands.

It had gotten quieter but he was still out there, waiting for her. Bom walked out with heavy steps, wondering if he was still out there, still fighting for her. It was too quiet. Her heart ached as she thought that he was gone, that he had already given up on her. She opened the front door and he stood up, towering over her small frame.

"Bom, I didn't do it...she wa-" He tried to explain but was cut off by Bom.

"No, she came and told me...and I believe her." Bom said letting a few tears slip down her face.

"Please leave, I don't want to see you again." Bom stated violently wiping her tears, refusing to let him see her vulnerable side.

"I haven't finished, let me ex-" Once again, he was cut off. He was frustrated by now, he needed for her to be understanding, to listen to him right now.

"From now on, I don't know you, so stay out of my life." With that said, the door was closed in his face.

This was it. The last words had hit him so hard, he felt as if he was stabbed in the heart a million times. But, he won't give up, he needed to explain to her the truth. The real one, and he won't stop until she knows it.

End of flashback.

The cafe was ready to be closed for the day and the girls decided to call it a night after a busy day.

"I'm hungry I'm going home now. Bye everyone!" Bom happily exclaimed as the thought of having food at home came to mind. Everyone headed home and Dara drove back home. With her car parked safely in the garage away from harm, she looked through her bag and found her house keys decorated with all sorts of key rings.

As she inserted the house key to the key hole, a gust of wind had her shivering. A hand landed softly on her shoulder and Dara spun around but found no-one there. She quickly turns the key in the hole and the door was unlocked. She quickly closed the door and locked it securely. After calming down, and assuming it was just her imagination, she had another shower and changed into a more comfortable attire. Wearing a basic white short sleeve t-shirt and light blue shorts, she dived into her bed under her blankets for warmth and safety. She might as well try to get in some sleep now, knowing that she will wake up because of that nightmare she will have soon.

The whole neighborhood was out, and the entities of the underworld were once again lurking around in every corner. He stepped into her room lightly, and admired her body from the side of her bed.

"Soon, you'll be mine... your highness."He whispered and vanished into thin air as the sun was slowly appearing from behind the clouds.

*A/N-whaddya think ?! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I will upload the next chapter soon. Sorry for any mistakes, I'll edit if I can ^.^