I didn't see it

Keep Calm.

 

I arrived to my home and, crying all the way, I ran upstairs to my room. I was alone in my house, so I cried as hard as I could.

I screamed, I scratched my pillow and then, when I was so tired to keep crying that hard, I fell asleep just sobbing.

But after a while, I woke up because I heard a loud noise downstairs.

Somebody was knocking the front door repeatedly.

Shut up, I won’t go.

Stop knocking! I won’t go!

The noise stopped. Ahh… Peace.

Wait. I hear someone’s steps coming.

Omg, I freaked out. I was really scared so I locked myself in my room hoping that the unknown being wasn’t a burglar or a . I should call somebody, right? I could call my mom or Minho-…

Right… Minho.

I heard my door’s handle moving.

I don’t care… I don’t really care about anything now…

 

 

The door opened and I surprised to see Minho panting and sweating.

What?

“Mi-Minho?” I started to tremble, I think I was scared to see him as well.

Minho approached to me quickly and hugged me really strongly. I started to cry again and I put my arms around his neck.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorr-“ I said but Minho interrupted me.

“Please, don’t cry anymore, don’t apologize anymore. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry… I didn’t want this, I don’t want you to cry anymore”

I could felt how my shoulder started to get wet and Minho was shivering; I hold him with more strength.

“Minho, I threw your chocolates… I’m so-“ Minho covered my mouth and looked at me.

“Please stop. Don’t say that you’re sorry anymore because it’s my entire fault. All my freaking fault. I wanted to be right so I didn’t want to hear you… Taemin told me everything. Oh God, I’m sorry…”

I smiled at him seeing that he understood what happened, I took his hands and kissed the left one.

“Apologies accepted”

Minho took my chin and he approached his face to mine to kiss me. His kiss was so smooth and warm that I felt like I was floating in that new feeling of happiness.

He separated from me just some millimeters to lean his front into mine and whisper.

“I love you, I really really love you”

I smiled and, giving him a peck, said “I know you love me because you were jealous”

He smiled back and my cheek.

“Do you love me?”

“I love you more than anything in this world, Minho”

He kissed me again, and again. Then he kissed my front, my right cheek, my left cheek, my nose, my eyelids, my chin, my lips…

“I want to be with you forever” he told me with such a manly and sweet voice that I think I would have melt right there if it wasn’t because he was holding me in his arms.

 

 

“Me too, Minho”