I don't know why

Keep Calm.

 

“From:  Taemin

To: ______~

Have 2 tell u something. Can we talk after class?”

 

Aaaaah God, I’m scared. I know what he’s going to tell me and I don’t want to hear it, I’m not mentally prepared.

Taemin likes us both, me and my friend Cho Hee, and he had to choose because we both liked him back. There was a fuss into my stomach; the butterflies that were born one day because of him were now bats.

The bell rang and I stood up shaking. I was putting all my stuff into my bag when suddenly my best friend Minho came with his worried face

“What’s wrong?” he asked, “You don’t seem very good”

“I’m… OK… We’ll talk later”

I ran out of the classroom and met Taemin in the back of the school gardens.

We greet each other and started a conversation about anything that went into our minds in that moment, but I was feeling really anxious and worried so I dared to ask:

“Well… What did you wanted to tell me?”

Taemin looked down to the grass and said “I’ve made my decision”

It’s OK, if he doesn’t choose me and later realizes that he made a bad decision I won’t be there for him. Now I’m here, now I can trust him, now it’s the moment.

He was silent, “Yeah… and?” I asked.

“And it doesn’t benefit you”

My eyes got teary but I didn’t cry; I took my bag, fixed myself and looked at him with a smile,

“Then, good luck”.

I walked normally and then ran really fast when he could still see me. I didn’t want him to see me cry so I cried once I was running.

“From:  ______~

To: Minho

Can I go to ur house? Please…”

 

I was running and crying so hard that I fell and hurt my knee, but I stood up and kept running like there was no end in direction to Minho’s house.

“From:  Minho

To: ______~

What happened? Of course, come”

 

Why? Do I have something wrong? Am I really not enough…?

I thought I had free way to be with him, so why in the world did Cho Hee start to like Taemin when I told her that I liked him? And that he liked me… And that he liked her too… Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. Kill me for God’s sake, now is a time when I hate everything, only Minho can make me feel better, it’s just that he has been my best friend for so long.

Man, I don’t want to cry anymore…

I arrived to Minho’s house sobbing and gasping, I ran a lot. I knocked at the door and I could hear Minho running downstairs to the door. He opened it really quick and with wide opened eyes, he hugged me strongly and said “I don’t know what happened, but everything’s gonna be OK”.

I cried even harder and hold him back dipping his white shirt with my tears. “I’m lucky I didn’t fall in love for him” I whispered.

We entered into the house and went directly to his room in the second floor, his parents weren’t at home: Mr. and Mrs. Choi were probably working at that hour. “So… what happened?”

“Taemin, he… turned me down” I said with a fake smile. Minho went silent for a couple of seconds, his expression did not match with the situation…

“That little , do you want me to punch him?”

Minho and Taemin were friends and I wasn’t really angry at Taemin or Cho Hee, so I didn’t want to make a fuss about it. Also, I didn’t want it to ruin their friendship; I wasn’t letting this ruin mine with Cho Hee.

“I’m angry too, you know?”

"I'm not really angry"

"Really?"

“Really… It just hurts so bad…”

We both lied in the bed and he my hair. “You know I will always be there, right? This is just a little obstacle in your life”

"

“Yeah right, little…”

“I really mean it ______~. You have to be optimistic and keep living; cry, fall, laugh, have a bad time, have a good time, live!”

“I want to keep living my life, Minho, but I don’t know how”

“Then I’ll help you” he smiled and run out of the room. He came back with a mini stereo, plugged it and connected his IPod.

“Teach me Gee!” Minho said and the sound of Girl’s Generation filled the air. I laughed and started to dance the choreography that my friends and I learned in school; we were good fans of K-Pop so we knew some dances, we weren’t professionals or anything but we did the best we could to learnt them.

I taught him the first part of the dance and he showed me his dance as I laugh and clapped my hands, he looked so cute.

I had to leave because my mom was going to kill me if I was late again for dinner, so Minho accompanied me to the front door.

“Thank you Minho, you definitely made me feel better” I told him with a smile, he approached to me and kissed my cheek

“You’re welcome; call me if you’re feeling sad”

I blushed and nodded, Minho don’t usually do that kind of thing like kissing except to his girlfriend –when he has one, and that’s very frequently-. I bowed and started walking to my house.

I want a hug

I want a hug

I want a hug

From anyone, anywhere, I just need someone to hold me and make me feel protected.

Minho, hug me!

When I arrived to my house I didn’t even bother to say hi, my mom saw me and said something but I didn’t hear her. I didn’t want to eat and act like everything was OK so I locked myself in my room until next morning.