Someone there

Keep Calm.

 

A couple of weeks passed and I was doing pretty well with the Taemin-Cho Hee situation and although it still affected me a little, I felt like Taemin was less important in my life now than before. Minho was doing all kind of things only to make me feel better: he took me to places, bought me candies, told me jokes… in resume, everything he could to make me feel happy.

“Are you going to do something after school Minho?” I asked wanting him to say “No” so we could hang out and do something as every day.

“Yeah, I have this dinner with my relatives and I can’t miss it, so sorry”

Well… I guess it’s OK if he can’t.

“But I promise you that tomorrow I’ll invite you to the cinema!”

“Again?” I asked laughing, “Haha, that’s OK with me! See you tomorrow” I said goodbye and left the school.

In my way to home, I was happily singing Mr. Simple of the group Super Junior; the taratatatatatatatatatatatatatatararatatata of the song couldn’t be catchier than what it was! But suddenly the song went silent in my mind as I saw Taemin in the opposite street. I automatically hide myself behind a huge tree and stared at him, but when I saw him hugging and then kissing Cho Hee…  I felt so disgusted.

I was sad again, but it was a mixture of sadness and contempt that made me feel so horrible with myself that I had to run. I did not care as I did before, but I obviously couldn’t avoid that feeling of loneliness that I had from a beginning.

I ran with no direction, I couldn’t hear the music playing in my IPod and my mind wasn’t in blank, but I can’t remember what I was thinking.

I saw Minho in the end of the street, so I ran faster to catch him in between my arms,

Very good timing! Min…ho…

Why in the world is he holding a girl’s hand.

Didn’t he have a dinner with his relatives? Did he lie to me?

Minho saw me, smiled and shook his hand saying “Hi” to me, I got so red.

“YOU…! BIG IDIOT!” I yelled at him and crossed the street running, a car almost ran over me and I fell, but I stood up and kept running in direction to my house.

Why!? Who was that girl and why did Minho told me he was going to a family dinner when he went out in a date!? Why didn’t he tell me that he was going out with a girl…? I feel really bad now and I don’t know why. It feels worse than when I first saw Taemin and Cho Hee in scho-

Crap

Crap Crap Crap

Craaaaaaaaaaaap!

 NO! Noooooo! This can’t be true! It makes so much sense that makes me crazy!

 

I cannot like Minho!

I mean, he’s my best friend, right? Maybe I’m confusing things… But why did I now realize that I like him when he has been my best friend since we were little kids? Holy… I like Minho.

Aaah… At least I think I like him more than Taemin now… Haha, from suffering to suffering, I hate this. Minho is a really nice guy; he’s handsome, tall, mature, immature, funny, cute –specially when he gets angry-, intelligent, good at sports and knows me the best… It’s not a bad option, I’d be happy to like him only if he wasn’t dating Mrs. Unknown.

*Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong…* My RDD ringtone rang; it was Minho calling, I didn’t answer and kept walking in direction to my home. Minho called like five more times and sent me two messages:

“From:  Minho

To: ______~

Hey!! Why did u called me stupid!? Wht did I do?”

 

“From:  Minho

To: ______~

Plz answer, tell me if I did somthng wrong, Im gettin nervous”

 

I didn’t answer any of them and kept walking to my house, enough of fake promises.

I want to talk, I want people to hear me

Or even don’t do so

But I just hope someone to make me feel better,

Someone that I know he’s going to be there when I need him

And it’s not enough just telling me they’re going to be there

I need someone there.

 

 

 

I arrived to my house and ate dinner with my family, my mom talked about some school stuff with my little brother but I didn’t listen and when I finished, I went upstairs to my room, put my pajamas on and got into bed.

*Brr brr brr*, new message:

“From:  Taemin

To: ______~

How r u doin? I miss u… I want to talk to u bout something”

 

 

What the heck?

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waaaah guys ><