Don't play with me

Keep Calm.

 

I woke up and my mind was a mess. I showered, got dressed with a sweater and skinny jeans, ate breakfast and left my house in direction to the park. “Why?” you ask, because Taemin sent me a message last night saying that he wanted to talk with me. “Why?” you ask again, I don’t know either and I’m freaking nervous.

I walked as quickly as possible because curiosity was killing me. I arrived at the park gasping and I saw Taemin sitting on a bench under a willow. He stood up and greeted me with his hand, I walked and sat beside him; I was so nervous that I think I was shivering. He was smiling and he didn’t say anything for like 5 minutes.

“Taem-…?”

“You know” He interrupted me, “That relationships are not always like you imagine, right?”

“Yeah, I know… Why?”

He chuckled.

“I broke up with Cho Hee”

I freezed, what the…?

“What!? Why!? Why did you do that!?”

Taemin looked at me and took my hand; he started to play with my fingers and touching my nails, it felt relaxing.

“Because I realized she wasn’t the girl I liked”

Now I’m mad.

“Then who the do you like Taemin? I’m really angry you know? You know that decision of yours made me suffer a lot right? Then why in the world did you break up with the girl you choose over me?”

Taemin my hand with one of his and his other hand went directly to my cheek, he was like holding me for some reason and his face approached mine.

“Because the girl I like is you, _____~”

You can’t be serious, Taemin, you can’t. Oh man, those butterflies…

Wait. These aren’t butterflies, right? This is really surprising, although it could have affected me a little more.

“Stop kidding, that’s not a good joke”

Taemin’s expression changed from a smile to a penetrating gaze. He was serious, so freaking serious that it scared me a little.

“You know I couldn’t joke about something like that”

“I don’t know anything about you right now… We haven’t talked for like two and a half weeks”

Taemin approached more.

“Well, I want you to be with me. I know I made a mistake, I know I am and was stupid for not thinking about it twice but please, I really mean it _____~, please forgive me” he said and, as he hold tightly my face, gave me a kiss without any warning.

I couldn’t do anything; I didn’t know if I was or not happy for his kiss, I mean, that’s all I wanted… But yeah, “I wanted”. Now I like that stupid and cute Minho.

“Think about it” He stood up and smiling, he disappeared of my sight.

 

My mind was more than a mess now; it was like the apocalypse inside my head. But I knew… I knew what I was going to say to him.

You know that I liked you for a meaningful time, right Taemin?, I was so happy when you didn’t know anything and I could just look at you and hope that one time I could be something more than your friend, I loved to have hopes… But now it’s different. My heart belongs to another character in my life that also made a wound in it but I know it’s much more meaningful for me to like him than you. I like Minho, I like him a lot more than I liked you and I love to like him because he has been with me since we were little kids. I think it could be more than just “like”. I’m sorry you didn’t choose me when you had the opportunity because it has passed and you won’t have another chance. I’m sorry…

 

*Brr brr brr*

“From:  Minho

To: ______~

Would u answer if I call u?”

_____________________

 

“From:  ______~

To: Minho

No”

_____________________

 

*Brr brr brr*

“From:  Minho

To: ______~

And if I text u?”

_____________________

 

“From:  ______~

To: Minho

Maybe”

_____________________

 

*Brr brr brr*

“From:  Minho

To: ______~

Come to my house in like 2 hrs”

_____________________

 

“From:  ______~

To: Minho

OK”

_____________________

 

Cho Hee, Cho Hee, Cho Hee. Damn you Taemin, she must be destroyed.