But I...!

Keep Calm.

 

I started to leave the gardens and head up to Minho’s house.

Aigo… I was feeling really sad after turning Taemin down. I mean, I know what’s that feeling like; feeling of not being wanted, loved, and the part that made me felt like the worst person in the world is that the person that I had just hurt was a really near friend… Maybe he felt the same when he turned me down.

When I arrived to the front part of the school I saw someone familiar walking outside the school gate.

Minho? What’s he doing here?

“Yah! Minho! Wait!” I yelled to him but he didn’t turn, maybe he didn’t hear me.

“Yaaaah! Let’s go together!”

Hey, this time I yelled really loud! It’s impossible he couldn’t hear!

I ran, reached him and grabbed his sleeve and turned him to face me; he looked very… upset?

“Hey Minho, why didn’t you turn? Let’s go back together” I told him with a big smile but Minho’s face still showed that bothered expression.

“No thanks, I prefer to walk alone” he moved brusquely his arm making me let him go and turned around to keep walking.

What is going on? Why is he so angry?

“Minho, are you angry for some reason?” I tried to reach his step.

“Liar…” He whispered but I could heard him, why am I a liar!?

“What? Why do you-…?”

“Please tell me again what you said to me in the classroom” he said interrupting me, his voice sounded severe.

“That… you’re my boyfriend and I like you?” I asked him searching for approval.

He stopped and turned to see me, “Yeah, now, when someone has a boyfriend, that person doesn't say that she likes him and then she’s hugging some random guy in the backyard of the school 10 minutes later. Oh sorry, Taemin isn’t a random guy: he’s actually the last guy you liked… Are you sure that you don’t like him anymore?”

I was shocked, how could he be like that!

“You followed me? Minho! Trust me a little more please! Did you even listen to what I said to him there? I turned Taemin down!”

“Oh sorry, could you tell me something please? Why didn’t you tell me that Taemin wanted you back? And you really want me to trust you?”

Minho was freaking serious and I felt really bad. I felt like I was the bad person in the situation because he was right; It would have been nice if I had told him the whole situation before this happened but I just wanted to think alone about how I was going to answer Taemin! I didn’t want to hurt anyone anymore…

“Minho, But I-…” I couldn’t continue my own words, Minho sighed and scratched his head.

“You know what? I’m tired. Goodbye, see you tomorrow I guess” he turned again and left.

I couldn’t move and inch, why in the world does this kind of things happen to me!? Minho was absolutely right, I should have told him earlier and I didn’t. Haah, this is the second time I cry in the day…!

And Cho Hee doesn’t want to see me either…

Well, thank you dude up there or forces of the universe, I don’t really know who but THANK YOU A LOT.

I realized I was in the floor crying, so I stood up and ran towards my home. The petals of the cherry trees of the street hit my face with such delicacy that they made me feel somewhat better, but I didn’t know how I was going to solve this problem.

Minho, I don’t know what to do to show you that I’m really really sorry for being so stupid. Please… Just listen to me.