Long Story

Keep Calm.

 

I woke up and touched my eyes: they were a little swollen of the crying but nothing that make up couldn’t fix. I went directly into the bathroom with my clothes and took a shower…

Ahh, so relaxing…

I didn’t want to go to school but I didn’t want Taemin pity me or something too, I hate pity, so I dressed myself, ate breakfast and walked very slowly to school; It was like 7:15 and I enter to school at 8:00 so I took my time, since I don’t live really far from school.

In the school entrance I met with Minho who greeted me very happy, to make me happy too I think. We walked to our classroom talking about the English test we were going to have in the first period -Minho was complaining because he didn’t studied enough, he wasn’t good in English- and we met Taemin in the hallway.

“_____~…”

I didn’t respond and ignored him; Minho gave him a bad look and kept walking with me. My eyes got teary as we were entering our classroom, Minho took my arm and turned me to face him, “If you don’t want to go to class we can always skip, not doing test is not a huge problem”

I smiled, said “Thanks, but I’m OK” and went directly to my desk.

I went well in the test, English is not an issue for me… but Minho was looking a little down, I bet he didn’t go well.

When I was standing to go to Minho’s desk, Cho Hee –that sits in front of me- tried to tell me something but I ignored her just like I did with Taemin. As I said to Minho before: I’m not angry at her or at Taemin, but it really breaks my heart to communicate with them. Minho saw this and asked if I was ignoring her,

Well thought, Sherlock. Haha… Oh, crap, I actually haven’t told him the entire situation

“Right now I’m feeling like skipping class… Wanna go somewhere? Then I’ll tell you everything” I told him and we both escaped from school by the backyard.

_________________________________________________________

We went to an Ice Cream shop and bought two cones: mine was of cookies and cream and his was of chocolate. We sat near the window, I sighed

“What happens?” Minho asked

“Well… It’s a long story, you know?”

“I’m listening” God, his smile was really blinding.

“OK, so… I know Taemin for like a year and I started to like him since last month, but once I was looking at him more than before I realized that he was really near to Cho Hee, so I asked him if he liked her and he said yes, I remember he was really nervous... And I was really sad, so I told Kyung Mi and asked her for some advice, you remember her? She’s in our class”

Minho nodded, “Continue, please”

“Well, she can’t kept closed so she told Taemin without asking me before; In recess that day, me and Taemin were talking and he told me that he knew everything. I asked what did he knew and he repeated the same thing and smiled, so I told him ‘I want to hear that thing you know coming of your mouth’. He refused and I told him that I was sorry but that I was in process to forget him because he liked Cho Hee so he didn’t have to worry about anything. He said that I didn’t have to forget him because he liked me when he first saw me and that he hadn’t forget me at all… I was really happy! Cho Hee didn’t like him in that moment so I thought I had free way to be with Taemin! ...”

“But?” Minho asked

“But I committed the stupid mistake to tell Cho Hee everything: that Taemin liked us both, and a few days later she came to my house and told me that she had realized she liked Taemin too… She told Taemin and he, really confused, had to make the decision of with who he wanted to stay, and… yesterday… he made his decision, it didn’t involve me” Teary eyes again…

My fake smile couldn’t hold back my tears and they started to come out, “Why didn’t you tell me before?” Minho said and he seemed really hurt.

“Because I didn’t want to bother you with my problems, it’s not that I don’t trust you Minho. Believe me”

Minho’s expression changed and smiling he said he understood. He hugged me for a while; we were hugging for minutes actually, that hug felt so comfortable and nice.

“Taemin doesn’t deserve you” Minho told me breaking that great hug, “If he doesn’t see the great girl that you are it means he doesn’t deserve you. You must find someone that will really care about you”

“Thanks Minho” I said and started to blow my nose.

“Someone like me…”

“Huh? Sorry I didn’t hear you, I was blowing my nose. What did you said?”

“Nah, don’t worry, it wasn’t important” Minho inquired and stood up, “Shall we go?”

“Yeah” being happy is really easy when I’m with Minho.

_________________________________________________________

We did a LOT of things while we were skipping class: we played arcade games, we went to the park and even to the cinema, but it was getting late so I had to go,

“You want me to take you home?” Minho asked,

“Yah! You’re like flirting with me Minho! Keep that to your fans! Hahaha” I answered and laughed, “I’ll be OK, so don’t worry and go to your house, aunt’s going to be angry like my mom if you’re late”

“OK…”

“Bye bye Minho, Love ya!~” I said goodbye, messed his hair and walked in direction to my home.

 

 

 

“Me too”

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter guys D: Next one's gonna be better I promise :)!!