The truth

Keep Calm.

 

I killed time walking around the neighborhood; I was really shocked after what Taemin said to me and with that kiss. But more than being confused about that, I was confused if I had to show up at Minho’s house or not… Maybe I’m not mentally prepared.

Anyways, I wanted to clarify the issue with Minho so I went to his house.

The door was always open so I pushed and entered.

“Hello? Minho, where are you?” I asked when I entered into the house; Minho didn’t answer anything so I went to his room.

There he was, lying in his bed, sleeping. He looked really cute… I approached him and I was about to wake him up but I didn’t dare to touch him. My hand was almost touching his lips, Minho…

Suddenly, Minho opened his eyes, took my hand and laid me in the bed beside him, I was scared as hell.

“YAH, WHAT THE HECK MINHO!? YOU SCARED ME!” I yelled at him; he laughed and I laughed back.

“Hey” Minho greeted me, his eyes were stunning as always, “How have you been?”

I stared at his eyes, “Bad”

“Tell me… Why?”

“Because you’re an idiot” I answered. Minho was looking down too, I bet it bothered him that I yelled at him like that yesterday.

“What did I do?” his face looked really tired, has he been sleeping well? I sat on the bed.

“You told me you were going to a dinner with your relatives”

“Yeah, I did so. And…?”, was he lying to me? I’m 99.9% sure that I had seen him yesterday with some girl.

“Liar, you were with a girl. I saw you Minho, and you know I saw you because you greeted me yesterday”

Minho looked surprised and then he smiled. He laughed. “What’s so funny?” I asked him,

“You were worried about that? That girl was my cousin dummy, my aunt asked us two to buy some things at the grocery”

I feel so stupid right now! SO stupid! Oh god… SO STUPID.

I blushed as crazy, “H-Huh… I see, I-I’m so sorry I didn’t think about that and she was just your cousin, hehe… I was dumb right? Haha… So sorry…” I started to blurt a lot of apologizes and phrases with not a real connection, I was so embarrassed.

Minho smiled from ear to ear, “Anyways, why would you bother if I was or not with a girl?”

Holy…

I blushed even more and looked to the floor to hide my face, “E-Eh well, I’m going to the bathroom you know?” I stood up and walked to the door to escape from my inevitable doom. Minho stood up from a jump and closed the door before I could escape, “Tell me, why?”

I didn’t say anything and avoid his look.

“Look at me” he took my chin and made me look at him, “Why?”

“Nothing in special” I said as I tried to look at other place, but it was difficult since he was so close.

“Don’t lie to me, _____~. Just tell me, perhaps you like me?”

I looked at him, my face was burning.

“Of COURSE not! You’re only my friend, I mean, best friend…”

“Your face doesn’t say the same, and being best friends doesn’t mean we couldn't be together, you know?”

Be together?  Wait, what?

“What? Minho? You would be with me if I say that I like you?”

Minho blushed a little, “Of course, I’ve always liked you”.

 

I was so surprised and so… happy. I was really happy!

“Minho, I-…” I was saying but he interrupted me; he covered my mouth with his hand for silence me. He took his hand off and he kissed me,

Woah… This feels so different from Taemin’s one…

My tummy hurt a little from nervousness and as I was trying to differentiate if was a dream or real life, I just responded to Minho’s kiss like the most natural thing in the world. It felt so good…

 

Minho broke the kiss and hugged me, “I really, really like you”.

“I like you too, Minho”,

This was the best day in my life.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

And it's not the enddddd!