Keep calm and love

Keep Calm.

 

5 years later

 

“Minho!” I yelled hoping for an answer. Nothing.

“Minhoooooooooo!”

Where are you Minho? I thought you were the one that wanted to go on vacations!

I searched him in every corner of our apartment: not in the kitchen, not in our room, not in the bathroom, not in the living room, then where could he be?

“Minho we’re going to be lateeee!”

“I’m almost ready!” he yelled. Oh, so he was in the backyard.

I walked through the living room and opened the door of the backyard; I wanted to know what Minho was doing at a time like this.

“Minho, what’re you doing? We have to go!”

He was standing in front of the cherry tree, looking at something. He turned to see me and smiled.

“I was just leaving a mark on our new home”

I approached to the tree and I saw that typical mark that lovers do in the trees of the park,

“Minho + _____~… Haha, how old are you Minho?”

“Five” he said and gave me a peck, “Then, are you ready?”

“Of course, I’ve been waiting. I’m so excited!”

We left the house with our luggage and went by car to the airport. When we were there, we did all that annoying stuff of the check-in and give those annoying papers… I was really done with that.

Then, the time to left came and we went into the airplane. Destination: Lyon, France.

The way was soooo long but I slept all the time so I didn’t care much. I just felt bad for Minho that didn’t slept at all.

We arrived to our destination really tired. We took a taxi which sent us to an hotel where we made reservations a couple of months ago (OK, not “we”, most likely Minho did…).

“Waaah! Daebak!” I said amazed to see our suit; huge windows, huge bathroom, huge kitchen, huge bedroom, huge bed-

I blush of the only thought.

“Deh, amazing huh?” he stood behind me and took my shoulders with his hands.

“Hey babe, are you OK? You’re so red, maybe you have fever or something”

I avoided his look and walked in direction to my suitcase to change clothes, “Ha ha ha, don’t worry, I’m fine”

Minho snorted, “If you say so”

I took a light blue summer dress and changed clothes in the bathroom. When I came out of it, I asked “Then, how do I look?” and made a model-like pose.

I noticed Minho flushed a little, “Good… Wanna go to eat something?”

Only good?

“Yeah… I guess so” I answered and we went outside for something to eat.

Minho led me through streets and avenues; Lyon was just beautiful. All those lights, all that people, all those places…

We arrived to a nice restaurant and we sat on the table beside the window. A waiter came and Minho asked for some beef with potatoes. I asked for salmon with salad,

This was a really good day, I guess I could say I was tired because of the flight, but because I slept like a bear in hibernation I wasn’t sleepy at all. I don’t think I could say the same for Minho, who was strangely silent.

That bothered me.

“Hey Minho, did you make reservation here before we came?”

“Yeah”

“And when?”

“Last month”

“I see… and was it difficult?”

“No”

“I mean, you had to call, right? Was it full when you called?”

“No”

Minho was in other world or something, answering with just monosyllables… I felt like he was angry at me...

“Minho?”

“Deh?”

“Are you mad at me?” I asked him feeling guilty for no reason.

“No, don’t worry” he said and the waiter came with our food, so he started to eat right away.

My food was delicious… just saying. And Minho’s food seemed nice as well, but I didn’t dare to ask him if he could give me some to taste.

Minho called the waiter with the dessert menu; he asked for an apple strudel and I asked for sachertorte. I started to eat a little worried, thinking of what could I have done to make Minho so serious like that.

Then, I felt his foot touching mine. Kicking softly, then a little harder.

“Hey Minho, could you stop please?”

He smiled and kept bothering me, Seriously… what’s with him today.

“Yah Minho, stop”

“Meeeh, it’s just that the laces of my shoes are untied and I don’t know how to tie them, could you tie them for me please?”

What the- ARE YOU SERIOUS? Freaking bipolar!

“Minho stop it, you know how to tie them so do it yourself” I was getting a little angry at that moment, but Minho didn’t left me alone until I tied them.

“Come ooon, just tie my shoe laces pleaaaase”

I can’t believe this.

I knelt on the floor and went under the table to tie the freaking shoe laces but then I saw something sparkling.

Huh? Why is there a ring tied to the… shoe… lace…

Oh my god.

This is not true.

I untied the lace, took the ring and sat again on my table just to see Minho smiling like an angel. A beautiful angel.

“Minho…”

He took my hand, and he started to my fingers.

“You know, you don’t look good today; you look gorgeous, my gorgeous girlfriend. I love you _____~, I’ve loved you since we first met. We were really little, you remember? Well, since then that I love you. You know me the best and I know you the best; I love when you’re angry, you look beautiful when you’re smiling and when you’re crying, when you’re bored, when you’re laughing, when you’re stressed too… To me, you look like a freaking fallen angel every time”

Tears started to fall from my eyes when Minho started to put that ring on my finger.

“I really, truly, love you. So please…” he finished to put the ring,

 

“Will you me by wife?”

 

 

 

At that moment my face was crying a river. My smile couldn’t be hidden and my body started to tremble.

“M-Minho I… Ye-Yes.

Yes, yes, yes!”

I stood up with him and hugged him… then, kissed him like there was no end.

I could hear how some people at the restaurant noticed the situation and acclaim and clap Minho.

“Of course I’ll marry you Minho!” I said without taking my arms from his neck.

“I’m the happiest man in the world right now, did you know?”

He cleaned my face from tears and I kissed him in the point of his nose.

“And I’m the happiest girl ever”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hello Taemin:

How have you been?

I heard you were with Cho Hee again, how is she? Are you making her happy like she should be? Send her my best wishes and say to her that I miss her like crazy.

I’ve missed you. I liked when we hang out after that incident, I don’t know if you thought the same but I felt like we worked really good as friends, did you notice that too? I hope you did.

You know, something good happened recently:

Minho proposed to me! Can you believe it? I’ll be Mrs. Choi from now on!

Well, from the ceremony on… But those are just formalities; I know I’ll be with him forever because I’ve never felt like this before with anybody else.

I hope you two could come to our wedding, it’s going to be in Seoul anyways so I guess you shouldn’t have problems to come. I hope we can meet soon when we come back to Korea, I’ll be really sad if our connections were cut again.

I hope too that you and Cho Hee can have a happy life from now on; we’re more mature now, can you see it?

I’ll wait for your answer with excitement.

My best and sincere wishes for you two,

_____~

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! did you like it? hate it? ^^