Big mistake

Keep Calm.

 

Minho's POV

So pissed… Why did she bothered in tell me how important I was to her if she can’t tell me something as important as that? Argh, what an is Taemin.

I arrived to my house and as always it was empty, at that hour my parents are at work.

I went upstairs to my room, threw my bag on the floor and lay on the bed. I thought about how to solve this situation.

I should talk to her…

I don’t wanna talk to her…

Be a man and fix this!

I shouldn’t fix this! She should…

The inner discussion with myself didn’t help me a little; I just knew that I was a stupid for treating her like this.

 

*Brr brr brr*

“From:  ______~

To: Minho

Minho, just listen to me a little… I swear it’s not wht u think”

 

I didn’t answer back: I wasn’t in a good mood so if I had texted her back, my answer was not going to be nice. My eyes got glassy so I rub them and went to the kitchen for something to drink. I made myself a coffee and drank it in the kitchen… I realized that every move that I made was really slow, I guess I’m taking my time in every single thing.

I went upstairs again and when I entered into my room, I froze: my calendar, which was stuck beside my window, had tomorrow marked with red hearts and with _____~’s letter. Damn, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day.

~~~~~

I walked through the classroom’s door and saw _____~ sitting on her seat, looking down to her hands as she played with her fingers.

I greeted my friends as always, sat on my desk and started to read a comic; I didn’t really want to think about anything in that moment. _____~ stood up and went directly to me, with red eyes. Oh sh*t, I have made her cry… Her eyes are swollen.

“Hum, Minho… Can we talk?” she asked with such a sweet voice that made me thought that she was scared of something. I’m feeling guilty now.

“Huh… Class is going to start do I don’t think so” Idiot idiot idiot! I was being an idiot!

“Please…” Oh god, how could I say no to that face? I’m hurting her… She’s my best friend too, I know her for a long time and I swore to myself that I was going to protect her.

*RRRRRING RRRING* The bell rang, “Sorry, maybe later” I gave her my back and sat on my seat. She turned around and sat on her seat as well. Why can’t I be good to her?

Because I’m still pissed.

 

 

 

After class I was talking with some friends when suddenly Taemin came into my classroom and, breaking my friend’s circle, he took me from my shoulders with a lot of strength.

“Yah! What do you want now?” I asked coldly.

“You son of a b*tch, how you dare to make _____~ cry like that?”

Again? I’m horrible…

“She was crying again?” I asked him with sadness, my friends were leaving little by little.

“Yeah, and she left school saying that she felt sick. I saw her in the infirmary; you better feel terrible after this, huh”

“I do…”

“Then thank God for letting you empathize with her sometime. Why was she crying?”

Ah, I remember when I used to hang out with Taemin… Now I really remember why I was his friend; he always made me come back to reality.

“I got angry at her because she was hugging you when she was supposed to leave the school with me”

Taemin’s expression passed from angry to furious.

“What the heck dude!? She had just turned me down! I was crying so she comforted me a little and then I left! Did she try to tell you what happened?”

“Yeah…”

“Then why in the freaking world didn’t you hear her!? You know what? When I saw her leaving the infirmary I noticed that she threw sometime in the corridor’s trash can. Why don’t you check what it was? Maybe then you’ll want to hear her”

I opened my eyes, raised my head and looked at Taemin’s face like discovering a new world. Taemin was very worried and he let me know through his eyes.

“Taemin… Thank you. And I’m sorry”

He smiled and, patting my shoulder, said to me “It’s OK, just don’t ruin what I couldn’t get”

I smiled back and ran to the infirmary; she obviously wasn’t there but I was looking for the trash can and when I found it and looked into it, I saw only a red box a little wrinkled. A letter was attached:

“Sorry for not telling you before, I just wanted to fix things by my own so I didn’t have to involve you in my problems. I hope this will make you happy!! ~ I love you”

Sh*t.

Inside there were handmade chocolates and a photo of the two of us when we were in like, 6th grade I think.

I felt like scum and without caring about anything else, I ran through the school gate to _____~’s house.

I hope she’s fine.