It hurts too

Keep Calm.

 

The warm of the sunrays in my face felt nice, the temperate weather and the sound of people being happy and laughing in my classroom made me happy as well. The simple thoughts of being with Minho made me feel like the luckiest person in the world, if only that dream could come true…

Someone started to my head, passing his fingers through my hair. I opened my eyes and lift up my head from my desk. Ahh… It’s Minho

Hello, those times together circle around me and can be compared to no other blissful feelings, no more. I can’t express feelings anymore so if you take my hand I’ll never let you go. If this is love, I’ll never let it go. Who knows…?” I heard Minho rapping a song, his voice is so comforting.

“Minho, your voice is beautiful” this dream couldn’t get better…

“Thank you” he leaned to me and gave me a peck.

WAIT, THIS IS NOT A DREAM. THAT PECK WASN’T A DREAM.

“Yah!!” I jumped in my chair and opened my eyes really wide to see Minho giggling.

“Hey, what’s up?” he asked me.

“Oh my god, I swore I was in a dream until you kissed me” I told him as I blushed.

“Then, how was your dream?”

“Great as reality” I inquired and smiled, this moment of my life was the best.

Minho smiled and took my hand, “Shall we go?”

“Ye-“ I was going to accept but I saw Taemin looking at me in the door of my classroom giving me signs to approach him, “I’m sorry… I have to talk with Taemin, you can leave first”

I stood up and walked to the door, but Minho took my hand stopping me. I smiled and was happy to know the fact that he was jealous.

“Minho, do you know who’s my boyfriend?” He kept looking at me with worried eyes,

“You know who the one is that I told I liked him two days ago? It is you, Minho. And after I have talked to Taemin, I’ll go to your house and tell you the main reason why you don’t have to be insecure”

Minho looked really worried, but he let go of my hand and said it was OK. I smiled, kissed him in his forehead and left the classroom, “Bye, see you later”.

 

~

 

I walked two steps behind Taemin and followed him to the backyard. To the place he turned me down…

He turned around to look at me, took my hand and with a smile he asked me

“So, did you think about it?”

I nodded and let go of his hand, his smile was softly disappearing.

“Look, Taemin I… The times I spent with you were awesome, you know? I really like to be your friend, but no more than that. I gave you a chance when you had to choose and you choose Cho Hee, the girl that hasn’t come to school in two days and hasn’t answered any of my calls or didn’t let me in her house yesterday because she didn’t want to look at me for embarrassment”

Taemin looked at me with a sad look in his face, I’m sorry if I’m being to harsh….

“The girl that’s my best friend…  You’re a great person although you hurt us both, that’s why I want to keep in contact with you and hang out with you as friends, but just as friends because now I have a boyfriend… And that boyfriend’s Minho. I’m sorry you didn’t realize before what you had under your nose, now it’s late to regret things”

He was silent, looking at the floor. His hair didn’t let me see his face, but I noticed a tear falling on the floor,

Oh.

I hugged him and whispered “I’m sorry”.

He broke that hug and, with a fake smile in his face, said “It’s OK, although I thought I could be with you. But I guess I deserve it… Good luck”.

He left the backyard walking calmly and a tear fall from my face too,

It hurts me too, Taemin…

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I read this chapter after updating it and I felt it was a little fast, So sorry T_T