Misbehave

I Survived A Korean Dating Game Show

Hana picked up the security phone at the main door to see who it was, and gasped when she saw Director Lee.

"Quick, hide! Director is here!" she patted Jaejoong's face and hauled him off the bed, "Stay in the toilet!"

She swept her hair up in a ponytail and entered the security code to let Director Lee in.

"What took you so long?" the imposing man was stern as usual

"I was bathing.." she tried to be as natural as possible, "What brings you here?"

"I have to talk to you." he looked her in the eye, "About some things I have heard."

She noticed Jaejoong's sweater and tank top on the ground and started panicking, "Oh....take a seat.."

Director Lee was known to be hard on his artistes, it was his way of managing them. He particularly disliked Jaejoong because he was rebellious and had a mind of his own. But Hana has always been the apple of his eye, he doted on her and she never got into any trouble. She always believed that he saw her like his own daughter.

"What are those?" he pointed to the lovebites on her neck

"Ah..." she lowered her head, feeling ashamed

"Do you know how disgraceful is it for a girl to go out with such marks?" his tone was harsh, "Especially when you are an idol. What would people think of you? You look indecent!"

"I realize my mistake." she placed her hands on her knees, "I won't do it again."

"Did I not tell you that you have to focus on your career?" he raised his volume slightly and Hana had no idea why he was so angry, "You are not allowed to date!"

"I know.."

"Would you like to tell me who did it?" he had a sinister look on his face and it scared her

She shook her head, "Just a normal friend...it was just for fun.."

"Ah... Normal friend." he nodded, "How about Donghae? Or Jaejoong? Is Jaejoong also a normal friend to you?"

Her heart was in now, "Um..."

"I know everything that is happening. Don't think that you can hide anything from me. I know what you are doing. And if any of the boys misbehave, they will get their due punishment." his stare sent shivers down her spine, "Especially Jaejoong."

"Yes..."

"You don't have to look so scared. I will never hurt you. As long as you listen to me." he took her hand in his, "I care for you, Hana. You have to know that no other man out there will treat you as well as I do. Do not trust anybody easily or you will end up being hurt. I do not want that."

You wouldn't hurt me...but you would hurt Jaejoong, she thought to herself, getting more and more worried.

"Because you are so pretty," he touched her face, "Any boy would be attracted to you, but they will not be true to you, so you must learn to protect yourself. You must not get into any relationship, is that clear?"

She nodded in fear, "I understand... "

"You are excused from training until these marks disappear. I do not want to see them on you anymore, do you get me?"

"Yes I do.."

"Okay. It's getting late. You should rest now, I shall not hold you up." he stood up and left. Hana saw him to the door, then heaved a huge sigh of relief after closing it.

"That guy is full of bull." Jaejoong stormed out of the room in a bathrobe, "What does he mean no man will treat you as well as he does? Well here I am! And I do it better."

She slipped her arms around his waist, "I know that.. You don't have to be angry. He is just concerned."

"Concerned? Like real. He's preying on you."

"Don't say that! He treats me like a daughter."

"Like I've told you before darling, you are too gullible." he sniffed her hair, "besides, what's so bad about the lovebites? They are just lovebites! They even look like strawberries, that's cute! Why are those people getting so uptight over it? Old fogeys. They have no life."

"Forget about them. Why don't you pick up where you left off just now?" she smiled at him

"You're right." he undid her robe. After another round of passionate kissing and fondling, they once again ended up on the plush bed.

"Oh !" things were getting really heated up until Jaejoong suddenly remembered something, "I forgot the condoms.... do you have any?"

"No...I gave that box to Key." she stuck out her tongue, "Sorry..I didn't expect this to happen. You could...um...do without it?"

"And risk getting you pregnant? No thanks. The nearest convenience store is a ten minute drive away...." he rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling

"We could always do it another day..." she offered kindly, his arm gently, "I'll be at your service any time any day."

"Okay." he cozied up to her, "....let's just sleep." he sniffed her hair again, he liked this smell, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Hana woke up the next morning with an urgent need to pee, but she couldn't get Jaejoong's arms off her. It was tough trying to loosen his grip and at the same time not wake him up. After a silent struggle, she succeeded. The time was 10:31AM


When she came out of the toilet, he was already awake. His hair looked great when it was tousled and messy, he should be the definition for bedhead in the dictionary.

"Good morning darling" she smiled at him, squinting her eyes because of the sunshine that was seeping in through the window

"Morning.." he was still grumpy from the failed attempt to have last night

"The laundry lady will be coming later, I'll leave these in the basket." she picked up his pants, and felt something hard in it - it was a box, a ring box.

"Can I look at this?"

"....yeah. It's meant for you."

She opened to box to find a diamond ring sitting in it. It even had his name engraved on it.

"Wow! Thank you!" she jumped onto him, "This is so pretty"

"Really? You like it?" her joy cheered him up too, "I have one too" he held up his hand for her to see, he had the same ring on his fourth finger, "This one has your name. Stupid idea I know, Yoochun suggested it, blame him."

"No, it's brilliant!" she beamed, "Thanks! But why did you buy me this out of the blue?"

He didn't want to tell her that it was actually part of his scheme to trick her into going to bed with him, though last night she responded so well that he didn't even need to use this, "Just felt like buying it."

"Okay. Go wash up." she flipped her phone open to see a reminder stating that she had a movie date with Jonghun in the evening. Better not let Jaejoong know about it, she thought.

Speaking of movie, it suddenly occured to her that they had their first kiss during a movie.

It happened because she and all of DBSK went to catch a movie together after celebrating her birthday. They let her choose a movie, and she chose a horror one. It was a bad choice she made, because she ended up being so scared she covered her eyes most of the time and nearly peed in her pants.

Halfway through the movie, she even got so shocked that she spilt the popcorn. That was when Jaejoong, who was sitting between her and the rest of them, suddenly had his arm around her. It didn't bother her though, it made her feel safe. Whenever the evil spirit manifested itself, she would bury her face in his shoulder, which made him happy. "There's no need to be afraid it's just a movie.." he whispered, "no need to be afraid...", then he bent over. Then his lips touched hers. Then he parted her lips with his tongue. Then the rest is history.

"What are you looking at?" Jaejoong emerged from the toilet looking clean and fresh.

"My schedule for next week" she scrolled through her iPhone, looking confused "We'll be going to Japan for the shooting of the CF? I thought we were only going to Jeju island.."

"Who told you it was Jeju island?"

"....nobody. I thought so myself." she pursed her lip, "Anyway, I am going out with my friends later, what time are you leaving?"

"Soon." he looked through his own iPhone, "I'll be leaving the car here, you can use it if you want. Yunho's fetching me to the office."

Before meeting Jonghun, Hana headed out to meet Key, Bom and Ga-In at their usual hangout, a quiet cafe run by Ga-In's aunt. That place also happens to be where the four of them had their first gathering. Hana met Bom while she was filming a program and they became close friends, she then introduced her to Key and Ga-In. Key has been her bestfriend since childhood and Ga-In since high school.

"You little !" all three of them exclaimed after hearing her tale about the night before.

"Don't look at me like that" she covered her face with her hands, "Everyone has their needs."

"Yeah. All I can say is that Jaejoong-hyung is really patient." Key looked into a mirror to adjust his hair, "Did you know that he has abstained for a year?! Behold the power of love.."

"He has?!" Bom and Ga-In both exclaimed

"How do you know?"

"Changmin told me." he sniggered, "Changmin's a great source of information."

"Hey! I'm closer to Changmin than you are and he didn't even tell me." Hana raised her brow

"Why would he tell a girl about such things?" he rolled his eyes, "Besides, hasn't Jaejoong ever told you himself how long he hasn't had any action?"

"Nope. I figured he would find his own solutions to meet his own needs.." Hana stirred her tea uninterestedly, "I didn't expect him to stay away from other girls. I don't know.. I mean, I always thought he had other girls as well..you know?"

"He could have them but I'm guessing he really likes you." Bom always looked like a friendly bunny when she smiled

"Yeah! I thought so too. That's why I decided to stop being a stubborn and just let him have it. I gave up the idea of saving myself. Who knows..I might die in a freak accident before I even get married. But well...I must have been the most awkward person in the world yesterday..I am not good at being y. He should probably look for someone else to do this."

"But you are y naturally, that's more important." Key squeezed her hand, "You are always so confident, I don't get how you always become so insecure when it comes to Jaejoong."

"Yeah I'm surprised you even went that far. I'm sure he enjoyed himself tremendously, don't worry bout it" Ga-In took a bite of her cake, "Just don't get yourself pregnant the next time."

"It must be nice to get so intimate with the man you love" Bom became starry eyed, as usual

A few kilometres away in another quiet cafe, five guys were having the same talk.

"Oh..the pain..." Yoochun cringed, "My goddess has been tainted by you."

"She was like a lotus from the mud...the mud is Jaejoong." Junsu added on, then the two cracked up in laughter, much to Jaejoong's annoyance

"Shut up s before I you two instead." Jaejoong narrowed his eyes

"I'm so scared. I'll shut up." Yoochun clapped his hand over his mouth, then burst into laughter again anyway

"A pity you did not bring condoms with you. Or you would have broken the hearts of a million other fan boys." Changmin clicked his tongue in pity, "You should always have them in your wallet, you are not an innocent school boy anymore."

"Be more encouraging you people," Yunho tried to look serious, but he himself wanted to laugh

"I don't sleep around like you people do, okay!?" Jaejoong snapped

"Are you serious? You're only saying that because you've got Hana. One Hana alone beats a hundred other pretty girls out there" Yoochun smirked, "It's not fair to us if we don't sleep around!"

"But really, hyung, was it a good experience?" Changmin questioned

"It was the best.." Jaejoong sighed in bliss, "I must have done something good in my past life."

"Well. Hana is really the cream of the crop...the cherry on top of a sundae...I like her legs." Changmin's mind started wandering

"Don't you dare fantasize about her." Jaejoong slapped Changmin's arm, "I know you're picturing her without clothes so you better stop it before I break your neck"

"Fine! You are one possessive of a boyfriend." Changmin sneered, "Oh wait, you're not even her boyfriend!"

"Stop making him angry. I'm more concerned with Director Lee, what else did he say?" Yunho leaned forward in curiosity

"I really dislike that devil man." Junsu muttered

"Well he warned her severely that he would punish any guy who goes near her. Especially me!" he spluttered in rage, "What is this?! Everyone should have the freedom to be with whoever they like, is Hana his prisoner?!"

"Director is actually a very capable man. Too bad he's too harsh." Changmin crunched his cookie noisily, "I don't like the way he looks at Hana, he looks creepy. Like he wants to pounce on her."

"I know. And that stupid girl foolishly believes that he treats her like his own daughter. She believes everyone except me." Jaejoong started tearing up bits of tissue paper

"Don't be angry, maybe he is really just concerned for her. He has a wife already!" Yunho could sense the rising anger in Jaejoong

"C'mon, being married doesn't mean he wouldn't have evil designs on her. I'm with Jaejoong on this." Yoochun started tearing tissue too, "And who told Hana to be so pretty. Anyone would wanna do her. Much less Director, that old fogey"

"Director isn't that old... but, Yunho-hyung, I think they are right." Junsu shuddered, "Hyuk told me that he once saw Key being scolded by Director just because he held her hand while playing a game with her!"

"Key? But everyone knows that they are just friends!" Yunho was offended as well, "Okay, I guess he is abit too protective of her.."

"Abit? Alot!" Jaejoong gritted his teeth

"Hey! Isn't that Hana? And Jonghun?" Yoochun looked out the glass window and everyone simultaneously turned.