Finally (Mildly rated)

I Survived A Korean Dating Game Show

The furthest Hana could escape to was the bed, and then she found herself trapped.

"Now you're at my mercy." Jaejoong laughed an evil laugh, then rubbed his hands together in glee

"Get lost!" she threw a pillow at him, "Go away!"

He cackled, then pinned her to the bed, "You shall be my dinner for tonight"

She pushed his face away with her hands, "You're a sicko! Stop having such thoughts in your mind. Learn from Donghae, he's such a nice person"

Jaejoong's face froze, "What? What did you say again?"

"Nothing" she tried to wriggle her way out but Jaejoong's grip was too firm

"How dare you compare me to Donghae.." he stared at her in disbelief, "Is that all I'm worth in your eyes?"

"Hey! He's not bad at all why do you have to say that of him!"

"No!" he scowled, then his face fell, "I hate you." he walked out of the room to the kitchen, "I shall make my dinner now."

She put on her singlet and ran after him, "Oppa~ I was just kidding! Why are you always angry with me!" she called him that whenever she wanted to plead with him...and it turned him on somehow.

Jaejoong glanced at her, "I'm not", he really wasn't, he was just jealous.

"I'll get you something to eat. You can rest in the living room" she offered, flashing him a megawatt smile

"Alright." he followed her into the kitchen anyway.

"Don't you need a shirt? It's quite cold."

"You're not wearing much either."

"...yeah you're right. Oh you grew tanner from the trip." she traced his tanline with her finger, he recently went to Saipan in America to do filming for All About DBSK Season 3, "Anyway darling, Director told me that I will be collaborating with you guys for a CF next week. Have you heard about it yet?"

"Yeah I have." he hugged her from behind as she started chopping up tomatoes. The clumsy way she chopped them made him laugh, "Remember not to be too distracted during filming."

"Distracted?"

"By me."

She stifled a laugh and tried her best to focus on the tomatoes as he started feeling her up... here, there, everywhere, "Don't touch me there! That tickles" she giggled

Then, he proceeded to unhook her bra from underneath the apron and singlet she was wearing before taking it off altogether.

"Let's not go that far...we shouldn't be doing this.." she felt her face heating up, then nudged him away, trying to hide her blush. She has never been this intimate with a guy..and she was not at all prepared for it.

"Why not?" he kissed the back of her ear

"Because...it's not right! I told you before it's not right." she was starting to feel nervous, yet somewhere in her she knew that she actually likes this, "We are bestfriends Jae, bestfriends."

For a moment it felt like his gaze was burning a hole through her face, "Bestfriends my . I'm sick of this, I'm sick of seeing you with other guys. I want you to be my girlfriend.  the management...we should be together. You should be mine."

Suddenly she felt so hot it was as though she was melting, "I.."

"Mine and mine only." He cupped her face with his right hand and kissed her, "I love you."

She thought she succeeded in putting up a defense, but soon she found herself with her arms around his neck, returning his kiss, "I love you too." she had a very strong urge to be with him.

And so they continued kissing non-stop, from the kitchen all the way to the bedroom.

Jaejoong knew it was coming soon, the moment he has been waiting for all his life! He secretly rejoiced as she unbuckled his belt.

While exploring the depth of with his tongue, Jaejoong made sure not to let his hands idle, they travelled downwards to the elastic band of her shorts and pulled it down. Then they went back up to her inner thighs...and to the most sensitive part of her body. That was when she finally lost control and let out a moan, which excited him even more. This was a vicious cycle.

Thanks to her years of training in ballet, she was flexible in many ways, ways that he liked. He had a hard time trying to part her legs because she was feeling shy about it, but he succeeded anyway and got on top of her. Now, this was it! He was going to get what he has been longing for.

Just as he was going to take off the last remaining piece of clothing on her.......... her phone rang.

It rang. Loudly and obnoxiously it rang and rang.

She looked at him nervously, "....sorry", she reached out for the phone, "Hello? Ah..Ji-Hoon oppa..what is it?"

Jaejoong felt like killing people now.

He glared, and glared, and glared somemore, but after five minutes she was still talking. This was the longest five minutes he has had to endure in his twenty years of life. Then, an evil glint appeared in his eyes. He bent down and started trailing kisses from her neck to her chest to her belly. She tried her best not to react to his teasing while listening to Rain. He stopped at her navel ring, the area around it with the tip of his tongue. Hana bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out, but he wouldn't stop and got even more daring, moving downwards, causing her to accidentally squeal in pleasure.

"..What happened?" Rain asked

"No...nothing. Ugh.." the feeling was too hard to bear, "I accidentally stubbed my toe against the foot of the bed." Feeling thoroughly embarrased, she kicked Jaejoong away. He sat at the foot of the bed, looking hurt and angry.

"Yah! Stop talking on the phone!" he yelled, "What about me!"

"Are you busy right now?" Rain could hear Jaejoong from the other end

"Yes actually...could I call you back tomorrow morning? I am so sorry!"

"It's okay, I'll talk to you again tomorrow. Sorry for interrupting!"

"No it's not your fault. Goodbye oppa!" she hurriedly hung up the phone and lunged towards Jaejoong, caressing him softly, running her fingers through his wine red hair "I didn't mean to kick you, you were making me awkward!"

"You are always placing others over me!" he curled up into a ball, "First it was Donghae, and now it's Rain! Who's next? Jonghun? Jonghyun?"

"Alright, alright, if it makes you happy I'll do whatever you tell me to." she smiled welcomingly, "Anything at all."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Just tell me what you want." she beamed, "I could wash the dishes for this whole week. Or would you like a massage? Or perhaps I could do the groceries for you?"

He stared at her uninterestedly, "How about a...." he leaned towards her, so close that she could hear him breathing, "A ?"

Her eyes grew to the size of plates, she was utterly thrown off-track, "NO! No! No....no...no no no..."

"But you said anything at all." he replied as a matter-of-factly

"Well..I can't! I can't do that...I can't..Anything but that.." she shook her head, "I...I don't know how to.."

"There's always a first time." he taunted

"Oppa~ I can't...." She looked at him, this was the most challenging task she has faced, "Isn't there anything else you want me to do?"

"Forget it then."

"Fine I'll do it! Don't blame me if I at this..."

"...is that supposed to have a double meaning?"

She slapped his arm, "Stop making me more awkward than I already am!"

"Okay, I am waiting." he smiled pleasantly, trying to mask the evilness in him, "I'm sure you've eaten lollipops before.."

She started laughing at his lousy analogy, then squeezed her eyes shut and blindly d around for her new friend.

"That's my thigh." he muttered, then took her hand and placed it where it should be, "Here."

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I don't want to hurt you." she was so nervous that her hands turned cold

"Never been so sure in my life." he cooed, getting impatient

"Right." she sighed in resignation, then closed her eyes again. Here goes....

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"What happened?!"

"Why did you bite me! Are you trying to kill me?!"

"I told you I didn't know how!" she bit her lip, then tried to soothe him, "Does it hurt still? Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah. You can go on."

"What?!" she looked at him in shock and horror, that didn't deter him?

"Pain stimulates." he nodded in agreement with himself, "Now go on."

Having embarked on her maiden voyage to becoming his slave, she went on. And it wasn't as difficult as she had initially thought.

Jaejoong was about to self combust like a bomb, as what he always says. It felt so damn good, it's like downing an ice-cold drink on a hot summer's day. After one whole year of suppressing himself he could finally release this pent up misery....finally! To hell with Changmin's magazines! And who gives a damn about the other fifteen guys out there, Hana was now his girl. HIS girl. He actually felt like cackling evily just thinking about it. Her body was awesome, and it felt good to be able to look at it without having to pretend he was asleep.


After swallowing a whole load of stuff-that-must-not-be-named, Hana looked up at him helplessly, "Are we done here?", it was much better than she had expected.

"Not yet, we still have a long way to go." he made her lie down and went on top of her again

"Oppa," she gazed into his eyes, "Pleasebegentle.", she felt so ashamed saying such words that she had to speed through it. But since she has decided to forget about saving herself for marriage..it really shouldn't bother her anymore.

"Sure I will baby" he flashed her a charming smile, the same one that cheated the feelings of hundreds of thousands of fangirls.

Then, right as he was about to break out from his coccoon, the door bell rang.

Ignore it. Ignore it. Ignore it. Jaejoong chanted to himself mentally, but Hana looked uneasy.

"Should I see who is it first?"

He got off her, then stared into space blankly, "Go ahead darling." his mind was so empty that he felt like a retarded child now, "Go ahead." Do whatever you want, he thought to himself, let me rot.

She popped him a quick kiss on the forehead before putting on a bathrobe, "I'll be back in a while."

He could hear glass breaking. No wait, it was his heart.

At this rate, he will be trapped in his coccoon forever, FOREVER!!!!!