Dirty Thoughts

I Survived A Korean Dating Game Show

Hi guys! I'll be introducing the other characters slowly...but Jaejoong will be the main focus~ thank you all for your support anyway ^_^

---------------------------------------

Hana opened her eyes to find herself on a beach, the sand was white and soft and the ocean was sparkling. The sun glowed warmly in the distance and colourful boats dotted the horizon. Seagulls flew freely across the sky and a little crab made it's way past her. She sighed in bliss while enjoying the sea breeze when she suddenly felt a pair of hands squeeze her face.

"Wake up baby"

"jkkjmsadmmmmmmmmm~" she uttered a string of inaudible words before ending with a moan of pain. This was no beach, it was her bed!

"Wake up sleepyhead." Jaejoong hauled her up as gently as he could, but her eyes refused to open itself. He sat on the bed facing her, "It's 9:00AM already."

"mmm" she collapsed into his embrace, burying her face in his shoulder, he patted the back of her head softly, "Time to wash up. Off you go~"

She clung onto him like a koala bear and he had to literally guide her to the toilet because she simply refused to open her eyes. After much difficulty they made it to the toilet, but because she was so sleepy she couldn't stand properly, he had to stand behind her to hold her in place. But that worsened things, because now that she has something to lean against, she continued sleeping. With his left hand securely around her waist, he took her toothbrush in his right, "Do we really have to do this again?"

Despite her state of vegetation, she knew what he meant and immediately bared her teeth for him. He resignedly stuck the toothbrush in and started brushing it all over.

This was not the first time he had to brush her teeth for her. She was so lazy that she took approximately two hours just to recover from waking up.

After a long struggle, he finally managed to get her washed and changed.

"How do you usually wake up when I'm not around?" he sighed as she ate her cereal, eyes half-closed. Lazy as she was, she was so damn pretty and he could just look at her forever.

"I don't sleep at 4AM when you are not around." she retorted, suddenly awake

"Fine."

She fed him the last spoonful of her cereal before skipping off to put her shoes on.

"We'll be heading to my dorm first, Changmin and Yoochun want a lift to the gym" Jaejoong picked up his car keys from the table, "By the way, I'll be keeping the house key." he said as he put on his shoes

"Okay." she sprung up to look at the mirror, "Oh no! look what you did!"

Jaejoong looked up to see her frantically checking her neck in the mirror, "What?"

"I've got lovebites all over!" she ran into the room to get a scarf

"Let me take a look" he pulled her towards him and looked closely at the red marks

"Yuri's going to scold me" she frowned

"Hmm...Since you already have so many, another one wouldn't hurt" he grinned, and before she could react he bent down and bit her neck, leaving yet another red mark

"Yah!" she pinched his arm, "You're not helping!"

"Ow!" he flinched and looked at her with puppy eyes, "That hurts"

"Serves you right." she wrapped the scarf around her neck, "Let's go"

After they got on the lift, Hana started complaining about how puffy her eyes were. When she turned to show Jaejoong, he couldn't help but want to kiss her. And he did.

"Why are you being so touchy today!" she broke off from the kiss when the lift reached the ground level.

Jaejoong blinked, she was right, he was feeling exceptionally affectionate today but he didn't know why, "You don't like it?"

"Of course I like it. I love it." she beamed, then greeted the security guard on her way out. The elderly security guard looked at them sneakily as they walked past, they obviously forgot that there were security cameras in the lifts. He didn't know what they did for a living and why there are always countless youngsters staking out outside the building, but they were two very good looking people indeed.

Even in the basement carpark there were fanboys standing around, wanting to catch a glimpse of their goddess. Jaejoong wore his mask and pretended to read the papers, covering his face and praying that it was good enough a disguise, then stealthily padded to the car as soon as he can. The fanboys were evidently uninterested in a manly figure because nobody paid special attention to him. Jaejoong drove to the lobby where Hana quickly got on the car before they spotted her, or else there would be no end to it.

On the journey back to his dormitory, Jaejoong couldn't stop thinking about what she asked. Why was he feeling so.....hot?

Suddenly, he felt a gentle tug on his arm, it sent a mini electrical current through his body.

"We've already reached, you forgot to turn in" she looked at him, "What's on your mind?"

"No..nothing." he drove into a lane and made a U-turn back to the dorm, where Yoochun and Changmin were waiting.

"Hey Na, I missed you" Changmin gave Hana a friendly peck on her cheek, despite Jaejoong's death glare. Yoochun knew better, so he merely air-kissed her.

"I missed you guys too." she smiled

They continued chatting until she reached the office, "See you later!" she chirped, then exchanged a light kiss with Jaejoong before getting off the car.

"Hana!" she heard a familiar voice call her name just as she was about to enter the building, it was Donghae, with Heechul and Eunhyuk. They happily greeted each other before going in together.

From the car, the three DBSK members looked on intently.

"How dare he stand so close to her, the audacity of him! I must settle him" Jaejoong was about to get off the car when Changmin, who was now miraculously in the front seat pulled him back.

"Hyung, you are already twenty, you are not a kid anymore." Changmin spoke as though he was lecturing a child

"Yeah, you don't need a kid to tell you to behave." Yoochun added, "And you better drive off before anybody spots us."

"So, hyung, why do you seem so out of sorts today?" Changmin asked

"I was about to ask that. Did something happen?" Yoochun looked at Jaejoong through the mirror

"Nothing happened." Jaejoong replied flatly, "I'm alright."

"I've known you for so long, and trust me," Changmin nodded like a professor, "I know when something's wrong."

"C'mon share it with us, we're your buddies!"

Jaejoong abruptly stopped the car after they drove into the carpark where the gym was located.

"I think I..I think I'm gonna lose it soon."

"Lose what? Your ity? Didn't you lose it a long time ago?" Changmin quipped, and Jaejoong glared at him.

"Not mine. Hana's." Jaejoong's mind was filled with lewd thoughts. Her hands... her legs...her body.....

"What?" Yoochun choked, "You mean...you guys haven't..."

"No we haven't. Hana's not that sort of girl."

"I'm glad she is making sensible decisions" Changmin glanced at Jaejoong, "But how did you manage to survive for so long?" he wondered aloud, then suddenly his eyes widened

"My magazines...my missing magazines. You didn't take them did you?" he was referring to the magazines that he treasured.

"I did." Jaejoong confessed, "But you are right, I don't know how I managed to pull through. I haven't had any activity for....for a year!"

"Bro, that's shocking." Yoochun was at a loss for words

"Technically I've been with her for about a year now, I can't possibly do something that would upset her. And I'm not interested in anyone else.." he stared at a spot on the windscreen, "Well we're not exactly together but still.."

"You could always do it and not tell her." Changmin offered

"You little bastard, always up to no good." Yoochun smacked Changmin's head, "Is she not willing? I thought you guys progressed well. I mean..you've liked her since she was a trainee! That was what, two years ago!?"

"We've done everything except have . I had to wait a year before I could kiss her." he sank into his seat, feeling deflated, "It's not that she's not willing, but she doesn't seem ready. I don't know, the last time I tried...." he recalled, "I was already about to take off her bra, and then she kicked me aside. I'm so helpless in her hands...."

"Since she hasn't done it before she wouldn't know how to respond. Why don't you show her the magazines?"

"Shut up Min." Yoochun croaked, "Have you even seen her without clothes?"

"Not really....okay actually I have, sometimes she thinks I'm sleeping when she's changing." Jaejoong felt slightly embarassed exposing himself

"Man you're sick." Changmin gagged, "You're a predator! How does it feel like to be sleeping in the same bed as her when you cannot have her?"

"Terrible." Jaejoong shook his head, "Terrible. Whenever we get into one of our play-fights, she'll sit on me, and I feel like a bomb ready to explode."

Yoochun burst out laughing at his analogy, "As much as I wouldn't want you to taint her purity, I don't want you to be stressed out by not having ... Just do it. I'm sure she'll open up to you. You just need to guide her."

"Maybe a little alcohol would help?"

"Enough of your bad suggestions." Yoochun glared at Changmin, "I guess you could create a romantic atmosphere. Girls love that."

"Romantic atmosphere?" Jaejoong looked bewildered

"For example, bring her to the place where you two had your first date. Then talk to her, then slowly get closer. Buy her flowers or something!"

"That's so cheesy." Changmin gagged again, "She'd be so bored!"

"Well it might work" Jaejoong thought about it, just then his phone started ringing

[ Incoming call from Babygirl<3 ]

"Yes my dear?" he answered the phone

"Jagiya~ I miss you already. And are we having dinner tonight?" she sounded exceptionally sweet and it melted his heart. He felt bad for having such dirty thoughts about her....but he was still going to have them.

"I don't think so, my schedule ends at 10PM, you should eat first."

"Is it alright if I eat out with Donghae?" at her words, his melted heart turned into a raging fire

"NO! No....well...I mean....okay...yes it is alright..." he sighed

"...you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm okay with it. Just remember-"

"I won't let him touch me." she interrupted him, then started giggling

"And no holding hands. Don't end dinner too late, if my schedule ends on time I'll fetch you home. Leave your phone on I'll call you later."

"I got it. You are so longwinded, but I love you very much still! I can't talk now my trainer is here, see you tonight darling~" she ended with a kiss through the phone

"Dammit." he threw his phone aside, "I want her so badly."

"Mind if I ask you a question?" Changmin looked at him, "What do you do whenever she gets drunk?"

"Put her in bed, then go home and put your magazines to good use." Jaejoong seemed utterly resigned.

"I'm glad you are a gentleman." Yoochun patted his shoulder, "Your patience will pay off, bro"

Jaejoong rested his chin on the steering wheel and sighed. Tonight, tonight shall be the night that I make you mine.