Reaction

I Survived A Korean Dating Game Show

A/N: I changed Hana's manager's name to Mia cause I don't wanna get confused by SNSD's Yuri. Anyway thanks for reading, really appreciate your comments! You can tell me what you would like to see too ^_^

________________________________________

 

"Hey hyung look at this" Changmin called for Jaejoong who was sitting on his bed staring into space, waiting for the manager to come fetch them to the airport

"What?" Jaejoong poked his head beside him

"This website conducted a poll of who netizens would like to see Hana with. And you're number 1 out of 20 candidates!" Changmin pointed to the computer screen.


Jaejoong tried to hide his smile, "Oh really?"

"Yeah! You got 31% of votes..that's...31559 votes. T.O.P is in 2nd place... followed by Taecyeon, then Key, then....me!"

".....you?" Jaejoong narrowed his eyes, "I wanna see the comments!"

---

#1481: 'Hana is like a goddess! It's only right that she is with one of the gods of the rising east. Jaejoong and her are a match made in heaven.'

#1482: 'Ever since I saw Taec and Hana in that CF, I knew they were made for each other!'

#1483: 'My Hana is soooooooooo pretty, she should be with me! ^.^'

#1484: 'Youngwoong Jaejoong looks like a gay x.x, beauty Hana is better off with T.O.P'

#1485: 'Why did so many people choose Jaejoong? I like Rain :D He's compatible with Hana! Too bad he's only in 7th position'

#1486: 'Hana would look so cute with Changmin, they make a good match! Just watch the duet they did, they have so much chemistry :) '

#1487: 'Key and Hana are so close, they should be together! He would be good to her. =D'

#1488: 'The rest should gtfo, Hana belongs to Jaejoong! JAENA RULEZ~!!!'

#1489: 'Isn't it obvious that Jaejoong is in love with Hana? They are always together. I bet they are! But Hana is really pretty, I LOVE HANA'

#1490: 'How can Jonghyun have so little votes? He should be number 1! D:'

#1491: 'JaeNa ftw!!! Only Jaejoong is good enough for princess Hana xD'

#1492: 'I would choose T.O.P, Jaejoong should be with Yunho! hehehe'

#1493: 'Agreed. Jaejoong is too girly. Either Jonghun or Rain suit Hana better!'

#1494: 'LOL Are you kidding? Jaejoong is manly! Check out his muscles! I support JaeNa x)'

#1495: 'Donghae has only 2% of votes? T_T'

#1496: 'I can't decide between Taec or Changmin :x But I guess I'll go with Taec, they looked good in the CF.'

#1497: 'How can Hyunjoong be in last place! I think they look pretty good together..'

#1498: 'I don't understand how would Key rank higher than Jonghyun.. but I choose Kyuhyun! I thought he looked cute with Hana in the MV for Love Song'

#1499: 'Korea's no.1 beauty with korea's top boyband member = perfection'

---

"Do you wanna see somemore? This is only the last page." Changmin scrolled down the page, "Wow there are 75 pages."

"No." Jaejoong scowled, "I'm going to hunt down the person who left comment #1484."

"Calm down hyung. Most of her fans support you-" before Changmin could complete his sentence, the manager opened the door

"It's time to go now, Hana's downstairs. Make sure you didnt leave anything behind!'


Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin raced each other down eight flight of stairs while the other two sensible members waited for them at the lobby. Hana was already on the bus with her manager Mia and her personal assistant Sujin.

"Hana!" the boys greeted her cheerily as they squeezed onto the bus noisily. Mia moved to sit with Sujin, knowing that Jaejoong would want to sit with Hana.

The journey to the airport was smooth, though noisy as usual with the boys being rowdy. When they arrived there, there were already throngs of fans waiting.

"Okay I want all of you to walk in a line. Be careful. Especially you Hana, stick close to the group"

Hana has had more than one bad experience of being mobbed by crazed male fans who would her. As the members exited the car one by one, the fans outside began screaming wildly.

Junsu and Yoochun went first with the manager. Then Jaejoong and Hana followed after Mia and Sujin with Yunho and Changmin behind them.

Because she kept getting intercepted by ballistic fans who were screaming into her ear and trying to touch her as much as they could, Jaejoong decided to just hold her hand.

Just then, a fan decided to pull at her ponytail. He yanked it so hard that she stumbled backwards a little. Jaejoong was angered by this, he glared and pointed a finger at that fan, "Don't ever do that again." then put his arm around Hana and made her walk close to him.


When they safely arrived at the holding room, the members crowded around Hana to see if she was alright.

"I'm more worried about what the netizens are going to spread about Jaejoong and Hana" Mia looked troubled, so did DBSK's manager, Seungwoo.

"Blackface Lee is going to demand an explanation." Seungwoo sighed, Director Lee was especially concerned about his beloved Hana.

"Well just say that I was trying to protect my friend!" Jaejoong huffed, "That dude assaulted her!"

"Yeah. I saw what happened." Changmin vouched, "The fans kept sticking out their arms to stop her from moving forward"

"I know what happened. But the reporters don't." Mia folded her arms, "Nevermind. Let's just hope nothing happens."

"Jaejoong-ah, you should be more conscious about your surroundings. You have to remember that many people are watching you, you are exposed to the public. You can never enjoy privacy unless you are at home." Seungwoo reprimanded Jaejoong

"Fine." he sulked, sometimes he wanted to just wear a paper bag over his head so nobody could recognize him.

When they landed in Japan, there was an equally huge crowd waiting for them. This time, Mia made Hana walk with Changmin and Yunho while Jaejoong had to walk behind with Yoochun and Junsu. Jaejoong was in a bad mood, but he was secretly pleased to see JaeNa banners.

Once they got to the hotel, the entire crew gathered at the conference room for a briefing. Apart from the stylists, make up artistes and producers, there were staff from the company who, apart from dealing with admin stuff, were Director Lee's snitches, they reported daily happenings to him. The members always had to be careful around them lest these people told on them. Hana was more oblivious to them, but that was only because she never gets scolded.

After running through their schedule and agenda for the next six days, it was time for room allocation.

"Hana gets the Presidential Suite on level 36. Mia and Sujin share room 1802 on level 32" a staff handed Mia the keys as the members started protesting

"She gets to stay in such a big room alone?!" Changmin couldn't believe his ears

"Yunho, Yoochun go to the Oriental Suite on level 35, Changmin and Jaejoong go to the Mandarin Suite on level 35, Seungwoo and Junsu go to the Dynasty Suite on level 36. They are all the same, you guys get equal treatment" she eyed Changmin as she handed Seungwoo the keys, then continued allocating rooms for the crew.


After they got into the lift, Changmin started complaining, "Equal treatment? We are big guys and we go two by two. Hana's all alone and she has a bloody suite to herself!" he whipped out the pamphlet he downloaded from the internet, "Look, our suites are all 120sqm, but Hana's is 250sqm! That's more than twice of ours! There is even a plasma TV in her bathroom!"

"This is really not fair. Even back in Korea she gets a penthouse while six of us squeeze in one apartment." Yoochun grumbled, "Her manager doesn't even stay with her!"

"She lives one floor below me" she smiled kindly, "you all can come sleep in my suite."

"Here, let's exchange." Junsu, being the sweetheart that he was, handed his keys to Jaejoong so he could be on the same floor as her.

After putting down their baggage and checking out their suites, the boys made their way to Hana's suite.

"Did you hear what the PD noona said just now about filming for All About DBSK Season 4 tomorrow?" Yunho made himself comfortable on the bed while Yoochun and Junsu explored the place.

"Yeah. We're supposed to pretend we all sleep in one room again." Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "At least they got us bigger rooms this time. The one in Saipan was so tiny!"

Junsu popped his head into the bedroom, "You all can use my room for filming, nobody will be in there anyway. Seungwoo hyung said that he's going to sleep in room 1806 instead. I am going to bunk with Jaejoong and Changmin" he smiled

"Oh! Hyung I'm so glad I have you~" Changmin pretended to cry, "Jaejoong the bastard is moving in with Hana."

"How did you know? I haven't even told you." Jaejoong blinked

"I overheard you while you two were cuddling at dressing area just now!" Changmin yelled

"Do you want to stay here as well?" Hana offered

"No thanks. I would be better off without looking at Jaejoong hyung's face." Changmin giggled before running to hide from Jaejoong behind Yunho

"The ceiling has got to be two stories tall." Yoochun came back looking dejected, "There's even an exercise area! And a fireplace! And a dining room!"

" Lee isn't usually this generous." Jaejoong stretched and yawned when the phone rang. Hana picked it up, and within 30 seconds her face fell.

"What happened?"

"Apparently back in Korea videos of the incident have been posted on the net." Hana furrowed her brows, "and she's been receiving calls from reporters about whether we are really dating."

"Nosy-parkers." Jaejoong growled, "Let them say whatever they want. I hate them anyway."

"Oh wow look at this," Yoochun was looking at his macbook, "Breaking news man.."

The members crowded around him to look and saw the big red letters glaring at them:

----

JAEJOONG AND HANA ARE TOGETHER!

Popular boyband TVXQ's lead vocalist Youngwoong Jaejoong was seen lashing out at rude fan who pulled Hana's hair while they were on their way to check in for their flight to Japan at Gimpo Airport this evening. He reportedly stopped and told the fan off for his action. Videos taken by other fans present have since surfaced and in one video it can be clearly seen that he was holding her hand. However, when contacted, Hana's manager clarified that they are merely very good friends and share a sibling-like relationship. TVXQ's representative urges fans not to read too much into it as Youngwoong Jaejoong has always been protective towards his friends.

Netizens have commented that it was brave of him to correct that fan's behavior but a large percentage have expressed that there is definitely something between them. Netizens have also criticized the fan for his rude action, fans who were present later scolded that fan.

Here at PopKorea we worship the ground that Hana steps on and would love to believe her. But if you ask us, we definitely smell a rat between the JaeNa couple. Jaejoong's extreme reaction shows how much he cares for her, and really, do normal friends hold hands? Also, apart from being seen with Jaejoong on multiple occasions since her debut, fans also claim to have seen his car at her carpark. We also think that the daring fan had better hide himself before Hana's crazy fans track him down. Check out the video of the incident on Youtube: [link]

So tell us, what do you think? Are they really dating?

----

Jaejoong sighed, and thought to himself miserably: Even I myself don't know if we are really dating..

Whatever it was, he's bound to get from the management this time.