Again and again

I Survived A Korean Dating Game Show

"Have you been up for a long time?" Hana groggily looked at the clock, Jaejoong was leaning on the headboard while reading a book. He has been sleeping at her place almost everyday.

"Yeah. I thought you would never wake up." he didn't look away from the book, but a smile crept up his lips

"Hey I'm very tired alright?!" she sat up as well, holding the covers against her chest. He tossed the book away and playfully pulled the blanket away from her.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Hana tried to cover herself with her arms

"What are you hiding?" he kept his eyes fixed on her chest just to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Just because you don't mind being doesn't mean I don't!" she fought to get the blanket back, "Anyway, I don't feel well.."

"Why? Are you running a fever?" he touched her forehead

"No. I don't feel well....down there.." she bit her lip, "It kinda hurts."

"......Oh. Was I too rough?"

"I don't know." she shrugged

"I'll solve it." he grinned, then positioned himself between her legs, "I should repay you for your awesome s."

She giggled and kicked him in the stomach, "Go away! I don't need it!"

"Did you leave anything out?" After fooling around for the entire morning, it was time for them to catch their flight out. Both of them took leave on the pretext of having family matters to settle and had to escape the country before the company's staff discovered the truth and stopped them.

"Toothbrushes. I haven't packed the toothbrushes." Hana swept her hair up into a ponytail and ran to the toilet while Jaejoong laid on the bed leisurely, watching her busy herself.

After they were done packing, they hurriedly went down to the carpark.

"Could we drop by the convenience store? I want to get a drink."

"That's too risky. You stay in the car, I'll go get it for you. What do you want? Orange juice?"

"You know me best. Thanks baby" she smiled at him as he put on a mask

Jaejoong cursed silently under his breath when he saw how crowded the convenience store was. He quickly took a bottle of orange juice from the chiller and went to the cashier, hoping that nobody would notice him. But everyone did.

"That guy is so tall...why is he wearing a mask?"

"He looks familiar...I seem to have seen him somewhere.."

"I recognize his eyes..."

"Oh my! Is that..is that....IS THAT JAEJOONG?"

"AAAAH!!! JAEJOONG OPPA?!"

"Is that you oppa?"

"Marlboro lights please. Make it fast." he took out his wallet to pay for the juice and cigarettes. The cashier was blushing madly as she took the money from him.

"Oppa why don't you look at us?" the girls gathered around him, "It's Jaejoong isn't it? You are Jaejoong aren't you?"

"I'm not Jaejoong. You are mistaken." he muttered, and the fangirls started squealing

"It's him! I recognize his voice!"

Suddenly, a few more girls came into the store, "His car is outside! Someone's on the car!"

"Who is it?!"

"Is it a girl?" more and more girls gathered around him

"Please.." Jaejoong shot them an exasperated look which managed to make them clear the way for him.

"Are you with Hana? Is she on the car? Oh my god the news is real!" the girls trailed behind him as he got on the car as fast as he could. Hana was hiding behind newspapers hoping that nobody could see her.

"That was a close shave." she sighed and put down the papers, "Mia would kill me if she found out."

"It's not like we're doing anything wrong. What news were they talking about anyway?" Jaejoong hated it when they had to be so secretive, like they were commiting a crime. Hell, it doesn't even hurt anyone if they're together!

"I don't know, these newspapers are from last week. Anyway...it's against the rules." she smiled kindly at him

"I don't know how long do we have to keep this underground." he muttered grudgingly, "Maybe when we're fifty years old we can finally see the light."

"Did I say I will be with you till I'm fifty years old?" she chuckled

"You are mine now. You have no choice. You are stuck with me. Forever and ever." he side-glanced her indignantly

"Sigh.. I never have much of a choice do I?" she pretended to look sad

"Fine! I know you wanna be with Rain forever and ever. Or maybe Donghae? Or Taecyeon?!"

"Just like how you wanna be with that japanese model forever!"

"Stop bringing that up! I didn't even know what was going on!" Jaejoong spluttered, looking embarrassed, "YOU are the one who has lots of scandals! Oh, and would you like it if my bestfriend was a girl?"

"Ah ha! I knew it! You've finally said it! I always knew you were jealous of Key! How could you!"

"How could I not? Why do you have to talk to him on the phone every night?"

"I hardly ever spend time with him anymore now that I've got you, can't I even talk to him on the phone? We've been bestfriends since childhood, I can't ditch him for another guy! You know how close we are, how can you be jealous?!"

"After all he's still a guy! He spends so much time with you! He even slept with you on the same bed before!"

"That was when we were kids! Didn't you sleep with your sisters when you were young?"

"They are my sisters! That's different!"

"He's like a brother to me too! Besides, we've known each other since I was eight, that's eleven years!" she looked at him in disbelief, "I sleep with you all the time too. In fact, I do more than just sleep!"

"You are MY girlfriend. I have every right to sleep with you."

"That's why I do sleep with you! You are so unreasonable!"

"Unreasonable? So you think I'm unreasonable? You changed your wallpaper to his photo! How could you! I still use our picture!"

"He's not the only one in the photo, Park Bom and Ga-In are in the photo too! They are my bestfriends! I changed it so that nobody would find out about us, okay?!"

"Anything you say then."

"Hey! What's worse - me sleeping on the same bed as Key when we were young or you having with other people?"

"That was so long ago! I haven't done it since I knew you."

"Lies! When we first met you were still sleeping with Tiffany. Oh, and what about your one-night-stand with Yeonhee?"

"I was drunk with Yeonhee! And at that time Tiffany and I kind of liked each other...but I've stopped contacting her since two years ago. Don't mention that anymore!"

"Why can't I? You mentioned Key and I!"

They continued bickering all the way until they arrived at the airport, As Jaejoong pulled into the parking lot there was a long awkward silence.

"Honey..?"

"Hmm?" Jaejoong turned to look at her.

"I love you." she uttered, expressionless.

"I love you too." he replied with an equally straight face

Then, they burst into laughter and after a short kiss they immediately forgot the quarrell they just had.

Just as the lovebirds were happily fooling around while waiting for the lift to arrive, a voice appeared out of the blue.

"So I see you are enjoying yourselves, Miss Han and Mr Kim."

They immediately darted away from each other when they saw Director Lee and a couple of other staff.

"Do you two even know what is going on out there now? And you still want to do something as stupid as this? It really hurts me to see that you have become like this Hana. Do you even respect me as your elder?"

".....sorry." she muttered under her breath, trying not to look at him

"I knew you would try something like this if I said I will be away." he shook his head, "Come over here Hana."

She cast a longing glance at Jaejoong before meekly walking over.

"You can tell the others to drop the act too." he took off his spectacles and started wiping it, "I know they are up there."

Changmin, Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun were supposed to meet them so that even if they were seen, they wouldn't be seen alone.

There was a long and dreadful silence as they awaited the other four to come down. Soon, the four appeared in the lift lobby, looking sheepish.

"Very united." Director Lee looked at each and everyone of them through steely eyes, "So I see none of you have seen the news yet. Go back to the office now. Hana you come with me."

"Why isn't she coming with us?" Changmin blurted, only to receive a glare from Director Lee, who went right up to Changmin and curtly told him

"Because. Hana is not a member of DBSK."

As he turned away Changmin turned to the other members and imitated Director Lee's facial expressions mockingly while Hana sadly trailed behind Director Lee, wondering why they always got caught.

"Can I bid goodbye to them first?" she asked, knowing that he never rejected any of her requests

"I'll be on the car." he nodded and walked off

"Bye bye baby, hope I'll be able to see you soon." she touched Jaejoong's face

"Me too. Love you." he looked around for awhile before pecking her on the lips

"Are you crazy! If he sees you you'll be doomed!" Yunho nervously stood in front of them, in case anyone turned around and saw.

"Call me if anything happens." Jaejoong and Hana looked at each other longingly for one last time before going separate ways

________

Back at the office, Director Lee angrily threw a stash of papers onto the table.

"Just look at yourself! Where is your sense of shame?!"

Hana picked up the pile of papers and saw that they were news articles regarding the leak of her photos with Jaejoong. Her heart froze the moment she saw the photos.

"Wha...when did this happen? B-but...these photos were private...how did they..."

"Well someone clearly got hold of them."

The photos that were leaked were photos of the polaroids that she took with Jaejoong. There was one of them kissing. But..it wasn't possible! These polaroids hang from a line inside her room, only the people who have access to her house would be able to see them!

"The fans have gone crazy. You should check out the internet. There are already many of them gathered outside the building. Do you see how much trouble you two have caused? I have been closing an eye towards the unacceptable intimate behavior between the two of you. And you should know that it is the company's policy that artistes are not supposed to date each other. Anyone who breaks the rule will be punished."

"I..."

"I will deal with Jaejoong. From now on, you are not allowed to come into direct contact with him, do you hear me? And Mia will move into your apartment, if I find out that he still goes to your place, the consequences will be dire."

________

After a dressing down, Hana was taken home by her newly hired bodyguards, who were in actual fact just Director Lee's pawns to keep track of her daily activities.

Director Lee looked at the photo of him and Hana when she first entered the company on the table and clenched his fist, how did his precious little girl turn out like this?

He got up and walked to the locked room that he never let anyone see. After keying in the security code, he went in, into a room that had Hana's photos plastered all over the walls and everything that was related to her, CDs, magazines, merchandise - it was a shrine.

Walking up to the life-size poster of her, he her face tenderly, "Hana-ah, do you know how much I love you? Do you know how much I care for you? I will never allow anyone to take you away, you will always be mine..."

Always.