Two

I Survived A Korean Dating Game Show

"Welcome to the Golden Disk Awards!"

Hana looked around her and was pleased to see her fanclub and many familiar faces. Above all, she was most pleased to see Jaejoong a table away. She wanted to just run towards him and pounce on him.

Sitting at her table with her was Rain and MBLAQ, an arrangement which puzzled her. Most of the time she sat with DBSK or SHINee. As usual, Jaejoong gave her a death glare and motioned for her not to sit too close to him.

Towards the end of the ceremony, DBSK received the highest honour for the night. The crowd cheered wildly as they gave their acceptance speech.

While walking back to their table, Jaejoong discreetly handed Hana the bouquet of flowers he received on stage. She waited till he settled down at his table before sending him a message.

[ Congratulations baby! <3<3 ]

[ Do I get another reward from you then? <3 ]

[ Okay! What do you want? ]

[ I'll let you know tonight. Tonight will be a good night. <3 ]

[ Stop being so dirty-minded! x( I shall not go home today. ]

[ You wouldn't be able to escape me, I'm too strong for you kekeke XD I miss you so much, wish I could touch you right now. ]

Jaejoong was in the mood for some fun now, and it didn't help that she started looking guilty over at her table.

[ I miss you too. So I assume you are going to force yourself on me again >_< ]

[ Sort of. I'm gonna you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk. ~_~ ]

She cursed under her breath when she first saw the message, blushing madly. Trust him to say such things! She glanced over at his table and saw that he was casually talking to Yunho, as though he didn't just send this provocative message.

Jaejoong could see her looking at him from the corner of his eye, and he tried hard not to smirk but the idea of putting his words into action was really tempting. He liked to see her look flustered.

"Are you okay? You seem restless." Rain touched Hana's arm, and she jolted out of her wild thoughts. She decided to talk to him about the ongoing ceremony instead of letting her mind wander.

After the ceremony ended, Hana went to her designated changing room to change out of her outfit.

"Don't think I didn't see you making sheep eyes at Kim Jaejoong." Mia folded her arms as the numerous assistants helped Hana with her clothes, "Not going to the after-party I assume?"

Hana giggled, "You know me best."

"I don't want to nag, but Director's keeping a close watch on you these days, you know it. I wouldn't be able to help you if he catches the two of you red-handed. I'm pretty sure he wants to see you at the party."

"I'm not feel-"

"Not feeling well, right? The chauffeur is waiting for us at basement 2. Now let's go before he comes or it'll be troublesome."

Mia accompanied Hana in her apartment briefly before leaving. The time was 12:22AM and there was no sign of Jaejoong yet.

[ Sorry baby, naggy Yunho said I must at least show my face at the party or people will be suspicious. Wait for me!!! :X ]

Hana lackadaisically flipped through TV channels and saw herself being reported on the news for her awards. Her phone constantly rang with new messages and incoming calls, and she half-heartedly replied the well-wishes and congratulatory messages from concerned friends, mentally cursing herself for not staying for the party instead.

Then, she thought she heard the click of a key. She immediately jumped up and ran to the door. Before she could even react, the figure took a step forward and latched his mouth onto hers, kissing her fiercely. She returned his kiss fondly as he slammed the door shut.

"Ah Jaejoong.." she tried to catch her breath. He had been in such a rush to get here that he didn't even change out of his outfit from the ceremony. It made things easier since he didn't even have a shirt on underneath his blazer.

After ages of making out, Jaejoong felt a burning desire to ravage her body.

Once they made it to the room, he fumbled to take off his belt. Hana sat up and gently pulled his hands away, "Relax. You don't have to be in such a hurry!"

"Not after I haven't seen you in a month." he ran his fingers through her hair, "You're dead meat. I'm going to screw you senseless."

"Be kind to me." she laughed as she unbuckled his belt

"I'll con-" he exhaled sharply when she suddenly went down on him, "c-consider. You're actually good at this.."

"Yeah. You should-" she stopped for awhile, "should feel honoured to be the only privileged person whom I would perform this special service on."

"Sure I am. Your hair keeps tickling me " he gathered her hair into a ponytail

After awhile, she looked up at him expectantly, "Now what?"

"Sigh." he pursed his lips, "You know what? There's something I really want to do now."

"I know. You just told me you're going to fuc..."

"No, not that." he put his arms around her and pulled her close to him, "I want to hug you. I missed you."

"Me too." she kissed his cheek, then started his hair.

After five minutes of silent hugging, Jaejoong suddenly broke away, "Okay let's have now."

She doubled up in laughter, "So you're going to spoil the romantic moment just like that?!"

"What else can I say?"

"Something romantic."

He considered for a moment, "Can I make love to you?"

"That's better." she chortled, "Yes you can."

"Awesome." he reached for the drawer but she stopped him

"You don't have to use that anymore. I'm on birth control."

"Since when?" while talking he slowly undressed her

"Since I came back from Japan." she brushed away a stray hair from his face, "You said you didn't like using condoms. Saves you the trouble of buying them anyway."

"Ooh. How thoughtful of you." he smiled sinisterly and rubbed his hands in glee

"You look erted." she laughed and turned the lights off, "Now I can't see you."

"You can't see me but soon you're going to FEEL me." he cackled and made good his word

Half an hour later...

"Lower your volume before the neighbours come knocking." Jaejoong put his hand over , then decided to use his mouth instead.

She gasped, " this feels so good..."

"I know you like it you dirty girl." he sneered

"Harder..harder.. oh yes!" she moaned, "Yes!! Ahhhh Jaejoong-ah you're the best.."


After trying all sorts of different positions, Hana got on top of him, "You like this?"

" yes.." he placed his hands on her waist, "Are you sure your contraceptives work? I'm about to.."

"Just do it!"

Hana felt like she just ran a marathon as she lay in his arms spent.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked softly, afraid to wake her up if she was

"Nope." she opened her eyes and started drawing invisible circles on his chest with her fingertip.

"Anyway.. do you have something to confess?" he looked at her slyly.

Hana gulped, "...how did you find out?"

"I have my ways. Out with the truth." he demanded

"Well..." she broke into cold sweat, "It wasn't all his fault..I think he was tipsy."

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, "......and then?"

"I guess I gave off the wrong signals...and misled him into thinking I like him too? I was drunk too..so when he kissed me I couldn't retaliate. But I pushed him away in the end!"

Jaejoong's eyes grew wider and wider, "What the ? WHO KISSED YOU? WHO?!"

"You mean..you don't know?" Hana's jaw dropped, "But.."

"I meant for you to tell me about Rain taking care of you while you were sick." he glowered at her, "Which bastard kissed you?! Tell me and I will turn him into mincemeat this very minute!"

"I can't! You are going to kill him." she decided to sit on him lest he marched off to murder someone.

Using the amount of effort he would to lift a feather, he got Hana off him and stood up, looking like he was ready to spew fire.

"Han Yuna, out with it."

"........oppa~" she pressed herself against him and pawed at his chest

"Don't oppa me, it's not going to work."

"You know I love you and you only" she beamed at him, then hung her head like a deflated balloon when she realized that no amount of pleading would help, "Promise me you won't do anything rash?"

"No promise, now tell me who is it."

"Taecyeon."

"That bastard. I knew it! I always knew he has evil intentions." Jaejoong spluttered, "I never liked that look of his!"

She hugged him, "It won't happen again I promise, I'll stay away from the guys. I'll delete his number. Anything for you."

"....fine. You should stop being such a pushover, I don't want you to get taken advantage of."

 

"Got it. Do you want to take a shower?"

"Together?" he asked hopefully, her hair

While soaking in the bathtub, Jaejoong suddenly remembered what he wanted to grill her about.

"So, was it nice to have Rain over?"

"We are just friends!"

"Like I believe you." Jaejoong grumbled as he scrubbed her back with the loofah.

"Look, I can't possibly stop talking to him when he's so nice to me~"

"What about me then?" he muttered again

"What did you say?"


Jaejoong stopped scrubbing, leaned forward and whispered "I said I love you."

She chortled in joy, then turned around to kiss him.

"How did you find out about Rain anyway?"

"He approached me backstage just now. He told me that you have been falling sick quite often and I should spend more time with you now that I'm back" Jaejoong scowled, "I don't need him to tell me that."

"He's just being nice! I told you he's like a brother to me."

"I know. I thanked him. I'm not THAT petty." he rested his chin on her shoulder, "I want to spend more time with you. No..actually, I want to spend all my time with you."

"You'll get bored of me and my face soon." she joked, "Then you'll decide to cheat on me with a prettier and ier girl."

"Well, no other girl on earth can be prettier or ier than you are." he replied as a matter-of-factly, "Oh man stop making me say stuff like that."

"I didn't! You said it yourself."

"You led me to say it." he insisted, "As I was saying... let's go for a vacation."

"Where to?"

"Hmm...somewhere where nobody recognizes us."

"We'll have to go to the other side of the earth then." she thought aloud

"I know! Junsu was looking at this travel magazine and there's this island....it's very pretty... it's called..."

"Bora Bora?"

"Yes! Let's go there." he splashed water on her, "It'll be fun! Just me and you."

"That sounds great! But..how do we take leave?"

"...that's a good question." he nodded, "Oh! Old Man Lee is going to USA the week after next...we could always sneak out of the country. He can't do anything to us."

"Okay!"