You're 'Crap'?!

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

Kyaaa~ 4 new subbies! ^^ Annyeong! :) This update is dedicated to bibiptuyul for making me cry (in a good way)  about the feeling crappy issue that I have. When I saw your post on my wall, my eyes automatically dropped buckets of tears. ;A; thank you. The tension will be.. soon. :) Let's just make their relationship a little.. deeper. ;)

 

I would be very thankful if someone would make me a banner! ^O^

***

 

 

 

From: Me 

  YAAAH!! YOU CANNOT SLEEP YET! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!! OR I'LL CALL YOU CRAP!! YOU HEAR ME?! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! AND I AM NOT A PANDA GEEEEEK! ASDFGHJKL. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A PANDA AND AT THE SAME TIME A GEEK?! HUH?! HUH?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL BE A FRIED OCTOPUS ONCE I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!! BEWARE!!! :@v >:( >___< *^* 

 

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! By the looks of it, the person texting me is a 'He'. How dare he call me a geek?!  How dare he?! Am I really a geek? O.O I mean, I have a lot of friends.. I do read and have a lot of books.. BUT that does not mean I'm a GEEK! ASDFGHJKL. I am slowly loosing my sanity over this guy.

 

 

And what do you mean, it is late? It's just like 11 PM. Seriously. What is with this guy? Is not sleeping early gonna kill him or something? Pshhh.

 

 

Well, on the other hand.. not sleeping early really can kill you. I should hit the covers then..

 

 

There's no more point in texting when the person I'm texting is already in dreamland.. Probably riding unicorns and sliding on rainbows. Hahaha. Gay.

 

 

***

 

 

"YAH! Sandara Park! Get your off the bed! It's already morning! You're already an hour late! YOU ARE SO BUSTED."

 

 

I can hear Durami saying something but I can't seem to understand.. All I could hear are muffled words and worthless ing.

 

 

But, one thing's for sure.. 

 

 

I still want to sleep.

 

 

"Mom!!!!! Dara's still sleeping! She's an hour late! Can I take her lunch money instead?"

 

 

She screamed as she went beside me and whispered..

 

 

"Dude, you're busted."

 

 

My eyes shot open and I glared at her. I pushed her off my bed as I grabbed my covers and continued and tried to sleep.. My precious sleep.. I need more sleep..

 

 

"SANDARA PARK GET UP THIS INSTANT IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR SISTER TO GET YOUR LUNCH MONEY!"

 

 

That durian-faced . She told mom to have my lunch money again.

 

 

I will not allow this. Do you want me to starve and die?

 

 

"Okay! Okay! I'll get up!" I screamed, loud enough for mom to hear.

 

 

"Just give me five more minutes.." I said as I layed down again to my precious bed.

 

 

 

 

"Here you go, Durami. Enjoy your extra lunch money. Spend it wisely." 

 

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's my lunch money! YOU CAN'T GIVE IT TO HER MOM! She'll just buy one of those weird tasting popsicle sticks!!"

 

 

I screamed as I immediately got up from my bed and charged towards the kitchen.

 

 

And then, there sat my mom. Drinking her cup of coffee, completely fooling me.

 

 

"Well, it's about time you got up. Durami already left minutes ago. Don't worry, your lunch money's still intact." she said as she sipped on her coffee and looked at me.

 

 

I looked at her aghast. My mom never gets tired of fooling me! ARGH! I will not fall for this trap again! All I wanted was just a peaceful day with my bed. Why can't I have a freaking peaceful day with my bed?!

 

 

"ARGH! Fine." I surrendered as I stomped my way to the bathroom.

 

 

As I entered it, the sparkly cozy bathtub welcomed me.

 

 

Maybe I can sleep here~ Kekeke. I thought to my self.

 

 

I was about to lie down on the tub to continue my precious sleep when my mother started shouting again.

 

 

"I know you're sleeping in that bathtub again, Sandara Park! Come on! Get Moving!"

 

 

"Urgh! FINE. I'll get ready." I whined as I took my shower.

 

 

It's all because of Crap that's why I lost my precious time to sleep with my bed. Sleep.

 

 

Curse you, 'Crap'! You'll pay for this!

 

 

***

 

 

"YAH! Earth to Sandara?! YAH! What the hell happened to you?" Gummy said as she looked at me, eyes blaring and brows furrowed.

 

 

We were at our lunch table with our other friends.. but I can't seem to find the appetite to eat. And it's all because of that worthless 'Crap'! URGH.

 

 

"It's nothing.. Go on and continue eating." I said as I looked at her uninterested.

 

 

"LOOK. I have been babbling and telling you a lot of catch-up stories and all you do is stare into space! Now, you look like an alive walking zombie!" She screamed as she pointed at me and rolled her eyes.

 

 

My other friends started looking at me worriedly and shooting me with the "What-Are-You-Doing-Look".

 

 

I looked at them reassuringly.

 

 

Don't worry. I can pull this off.. No need to worry.

 

 

"It's just.. I have some things to do.." I replied as I stared at the empty seat beside her.

 

 

"Like what?" she said as she shot me a look.

 

 

I just ignored her question and continued to think and frustrate about.. STUFF.

 

 

'Crap' is to blame for all of this. If I happen to know who he is.. I.WILL.DEFINITELY.FRY.HIM. I would drag him to my boiling pot and make 'Crap' stew out of him!

 

 

I will chop his head off and put an apple on his mouth.. And whoala! Crap de Lechon! YUMMY. He would be fit for a feast for the unknown. I would definitely love to see that. HAHAHA!

 

 

If he could've just introduced himself, I wouldn't be like this right now. 

 

 

But, nooooooooooooo.

 

 

He insisted on remaining his identity a secret and now it bugs me to death on who he really is! 

 

 

ASDFGHJKL!

 

 

He's the reason to all this bullcrap happening to me right now. He's the VERY reas-

 

 

 

I was interrupted with my KILL-EAT-CRAP thoughts when Jiyong suddenly sat beside Gummy.

 

 

He cheerfully said 'Hi' to all of my friends at the table..

 

 

One by one.. Greeting them and smiling at them.

 

 

And, lastly.. It was my turn.

 

 

But.. instead of smiling and greeting..

 

 

He gave me an infamous smirk and said the most unbelievable words you never want to hear from him..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, Geek."

 

 

HOLYLOBSTERSANDOYSTERS.

 

 

I am hearing things right? Am I?

 

 

I think I should go see the ear doctor..

 

 

I think I have some problem with my hearing..

 

 

I looked at him again and his infamous smirk still visible at sight..

 

 

his deep brown eyes still boring onto mine..

 

 

HOLY CRUD.

 

 

It's undeniably undeniable..

 

 

 

 

"You're 'Crap'?!"