The Crush, The Tandem and The Horse Face

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

Comment Replies:

woojae: YAH! You're Minji. Yah. You don't remember that MOMENT of Me and my Arch Nemesis? GOHOHOHOHO. Gummy is Gela~ Teddy is Tako-Gi~ Cheolyong is Sushi-ken~ Min is C.Mae~ kyohoho. speaking of gi, i missed him. A LOT. but, he can't visit us here. :( how sad right? So let's visit him! XD

heydara: Try reading the first chapter and then read the fourth chapter, maybe that will help you to understand Hye Sun's situation. ^^ Well, YES. Thank you for considering of waiting to read my fics. XD as for Jiyong, you will know as the story progresses. :) ♥

 

~*

 

The first week of school was very much fun..

 

just slash Lindsey out of the picture and it will be.. PERFECT.

 

I myself am shocked at my sudden hatred towards her. I'm a new student and all.. But, she treated me as some kind of bullcrap. I mean, she should welcome new students, NOT fight slash ing-up-all-their-opportunities-for-a-high-success-rate-in-class. And she should be an example to our fellow classmates! She's the President of the class. P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-T. And to sum things up, she's even the class' second honor for heaven's sake!

 

I have been keeping my anger inside of me.. thinking that it is best to just remain calm and relax..

 

BUT, if she continues to the efforts I make to be of a good contributor to our class..

 

SHE WILL GET IT.

 

I tell you,

 

STOP ME

 

or I WILL DEFINITELY HIT HER.

 

I erased all my bad thoughts along with its bad vibes. Be calm. Keep Calm. SNAP THE IF SHE GETS TO YOU.

 

 

As I entered the classroom.. I saw an unfamiliar person seating near our row.

 

Maybe he's another new kid..

 

As I was about to take my seat, I found a book that I really really love.. on his desk.

 

I don't know guys also read 'shopaholic'..

 

I was gonna ask him if I could borrow the book for awhile.. but there's this me and the other me, fighting inside of me so I could not choose between the two me's on whom I will pick. I was at the verge of a dilemna when he suddenly stood up, carrying his book, waving excitedly at someone and yelling a girl's name.

 

"Bom! Here!" he called.

 

"Oh! Rei Ji-yah.. what are you doing with my book? Put it down!" she scolded as she reached him. He put the book down and flashed her a wide smile, which exposed his moss green rubbered braces.

 

"Omona. You changed your rubber color again. Aren't you a little bit too addicted to changing its colors?" Bom said as she fixed herself in her seat and retouched her red volouptous lip gloss.

 

"No, I have this belief you see, that colors can change a person's mood and way of life." he said grinning at her that made him look like an idiot.

 

Then suddenly, the girl named Bom looked at me and gave me a small smile, which surprised me. I gave her a small smile as a reply and she embarrassingly looked away.

 

Omo. She's so pretty. :3 This is the first time I've seen her upclose. And come to think of it.. That Rei Ji guy is cute. OMO! Snap out of it. Well, Okay. I admit. I have a crush on Rei Ji. Happy?

 

The bell suddenly rang and we all got to our seats.

 

I am so excited with our lesson in Biology. I mean it is BIOLOGY. All about life. Living things. How I was even made. You know.. those kind of stuffs. ;) Although we are in an arts school, Science is never an exception.

 

Well.. I'll tell you a secret.

 

Me and Hye Sun.. 

 

We..

 

Actually..

 

We actually already finished studying Biology last year. Actually.. I already mastered it. Because it was so hard that I nearly peed on my pants when the teacher gave me the test paper before. I promised myself to do better and make my revenge on Biology.. which eventually made me memorize the whole thing. I mean, book. 

 

My classmates actually got impressed at me and Hye Sun for our enthusiasm and they actually said that we would be one of the top in terms of academics.. That I could actually kick Lindsey out of the top.

 

I don't know if I should take it the good way or bad way.. so that means we're only good at academics and not because of our talent in arts? Is that what they want to say? Wanna pick up a fight?

 

I shrugged at my thoughts and shoved them away.. No, Dara. You must be patient and understanding. They just don't know you yet.. Because If they did.. They won't even dare say a word that will make you misunderstand.

 

But, hey. They said I have the chance to kick Lindsey's off the top. So, it may be a good thing.

 

Biology went by and it's now time for Dance Classes. If you wanna survive acting and musicals.. you should know how to dance. I'm not bad at dancing.. not good either. I'm just not flexible enough. Like my whole body is made of stone and a bunch of dead skin. 

 

 

I sighed as I went to class and practiced some random steps.. I am seriously not getting this. I cannot understand why on earth do I need to dance if I could perfectly pull off a 1 hour non-stop monologue. I mean, seriously. Do I have to really study this crap? I mean, it will just add to the crap that I am.

 

Thankfully, Gummy, the observant she is, started to teach me other basic steps that would eventually help me to get better. Thanks to her, I feel a little bit proud. HAHA! Can you believe that? I have successfully learned and did 'The Shuffle'. Ohohohohoho. Not in my 18 years of existence did I ever managed to learn this ever complicated step.

 

I was smiling all ears to myself when loud music suddenly blared throughout the room. I irritatingly looked up to see who it was, disturbing my moment of pride and glory, and to see Lindsey dancing ever so gracefully..

 

 

Now, that is dancing.

 

 

I now feel like a piece of . How come she gets to be a good dancer and at the same time a good student? I just don't get the academics-dancing logic. 

 

 

My eyes automatically went from awestruck to death glares. Why the heck am I even insecured? Oh, come on, Sandara. Don't tell me bish horse face got to you?

 

OMYGAWD. She did!

 

Freakingmotherofforbiddenmushrooms! Why am I-

 

"Don't let her get to you. She may be good at dancing, but you're way more better being humane compared to her."

 

I was interrupted of my mental swearing when Jiyong suddenly went in front of me and said those words, which immediately made me loosen up and relax a bit.

 

"But, you're weird though." he added.

 

Great. Just Great. You know how to ruin things just in a matter of 2-

 

"And I like it." he snapped and flashed me a smile. 

 

I was startled with the sudden turn of events. It just happened too fast. He didn't even gave me time to react. Sheesh.

 

"Okay. Just 5 seconds ago, you said I was humane. After 2 seconds, you said I was weird. And now you're saying you like me it? Seriously. What a ed-up mind you got there Jiyong. And you're also weird. And I like it." I said as I gave him a smugly smile. We looked at each other for the next 10 seconds and suddenly bursted out laughing and clutching our stomachs. Wow. I think I found my tandem.

 

"YAH! What are you laughing at?! Go back practicing! I don't want to take the blame for you guys being so lousy at this!" she shouted, interrupting us with our little fiasco. We just looked at her and sarted laughing again like pigs. Really. Not giving a damn if steam is already visibly going out of her nose. What a sight! HAHAHA!

 

----

 

Today was hella fun. I got to meet and greet new people, enjoy my subjects, learn new stuff, actually saw a new side to the very mysterious Jiyong (And I actually managed to converse with HIM!) and I got to annoy Lindsey.

 

 

And lastly, I learned 5 new things today. 

 

 

First, I think I have a crush on Rei Ji.

 

Second, Biology here is awesome.

 

Third, Dancing isn't bad. 

 

Fourth, Jiyong isn't bad. And hey, he's fun to be with.

 

and last..

 

this I'm certain of..

 

 

 

 

Lindsey's a bish horse face.

 

***

A/N:

Hello! Sorry for the semi-hiatus. *bows* I was busy updating my first fic because I wanna get over the drama.. but, sadly, the drama is just about to pop. Anyway, I wanna swear to the extent of not caring but I cannot. Because, I don't wanna. WHY? Because a classmate of mine is reading. And it's two of them. And worse. My friend's dongsaeng is reading too. HAHAHA! Anyway, WooJae.. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Arasso? ;) And it's 2:23 AM! I'm such a naughty daughter. :P Here you go. ^^ An UPDATE! Please comment. Please Please! I rally wanna see comments. They make me wanna update. :3 OMONA. A/N is too long. Annyeong!

This is Rei Ji BTW :) Okay. I just randomly picked a picture on google. So here he is. :))