Lost

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

It's my first day going to the university and I am very nervous to even set a foot out of this house. 

Oh God, I'm gonna die even before I can go to school.

 

I got out of our new house, shaking, and bid my parents goodbye. 

 

Now, where is the school?

 

I dug through my bag and got a map. Seoul Arts University is in 1753 Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu. And I'm in Gangnam-gu. Okay. Less than 20 minutes to get there if I ride a bus. Great.

 

As I got out the bus, I was welcomed by a red and silver painted gate and high walls. Standing strong and proud.

 

It is BIG. No.. ENORMOUS. I gawked at it in awe. I still can't believe I'm going to study here. I walked passed the gate and made my way inside the gigantic campus. 

 

All I could do is make my eyes big and stand there like an ignorant idiot.

 

I have never been to a place this big. It has a big lobby, a recreational area with a lot of trees and benches with butterflies flying and swaying their wings, a big acacia tree at the middle right of the campus, four buildings that exeeded my expectations, a very big covered court gym and a lot of space for me to explore and unwind my mind. I think this school will be a very good help for me.

 

I was walking through the open grounds when I saw almost all the students lined-up and reciting some chants. Some students are already running just to get in the line.

 

O-kay.. what did I miss?

 

They were lined-up per year and course, boys separated form girls. When I saw the banner of the Theatre Arts departmet, I started walking towards it, when suddenly all the students dispersed and went their seperate ways. 

 

Oh Crap. Now where are they going?

 

Being in a state of panic, I followed some students from the lines earlier. They walked towards the second building and climbed up to the third floor. When we got there, some students are already fussing about some list posted in front of the door. Curiousity, being a friend of mine, took me to where the paper is. It is the list of the students assigned to this classroom. Oh.. I see.

 

But.. why isn't my name listed there?

 

I scanned through the pages again, hoping to see my name printed in the white sheet.. But, I have scanned it for like 10 times already and to no avail, not even a trace of the name Park Sandara.

 

Confused, I heaved a sigh and went downstairs to follow the other students who are unlucky, like me, who aren't assigned to that beautiful classroom. I saw them entering a nearly empty room. But, unlike the other classroom, it doesn't have a list of students posted on the door. Seeing that there are only two classrooms that my coursemates went in, I assumed that this is the class that I belong. So, I sat at the back row and waited.

 

30 minutes have passed and there are only 7 people inside the classroom. I mean, WHAT? I came here to study so whay aren't there any professors coming here? I tried to approach a nearby classmate to know what exactly is happening but she just gave me a snort and walked away. Talk about being friendly.

 

Feeling impatient, pissed, frustrated and lost, I walked out of the room and went downstairs.. again. 

 

I was frantically looking everywhere. I really don't know where I am and where my room is. All I know is that I am lost in this very big university, that I don't know any person in this place and that I am about to cry.

 

I started to run, not knowing where to go. When I accidentaly bumped and crashed on someone.

 

"I-I'm sorry.." I stuttered as I felt a tear dropped from my eye.

 

"Are you okay, Miss?" he asked as he stood up and reached a hand in front of me. I reached for it as he pulled me up immediately, causing me to jump a little with the sudden force. 

 

"I-I'm o-okay.." I stuttered again, as I released his hand and hanged my head low.

 

 

I just felt so.. lost.

 

 

I..

 

I just want to go home now.

 

 

I was about to walk away when he suddenly asked, "Are you.. new here?"

 

I was quite shocked at the question so I jerked my head back and looked at him. He was wearing a small smile along with those twinkling eyes looking at me, that made me.. well, speechless.

 

"I.. I.. ah.. Y-yes.. I'm New." I stuttered again as I jerked my head to the side, for I can feel my cheecks flush red with embarrassment. Why am I even embarrassed?!

 

"Are you lost?" he asked. 

 

"I.. Y-yes. I'm.. lost." I stuttered as I find my situation get more embarrassing by the moment.

 

 

Why did I refuse the goddamn campus tour?

 

 

"Which department are you?" he asked, as he flashed me a very daring smile.

 

"I'm in the Theatre Arts Department." I replied, now regaining my composure.

 

"Oh, we're in the same field." he remarked. "Let's go to the Dean's office,then." he added as he strode off and me following his back.

 

***

 

As soon as he took me to the Dean's office, he ran off to somewhere. I didn't even get to say my thanks.. and I didn't even get to know his name. I sighed in disappointment and went inside the office.

 

The Dean was sitting in his chair while scanning and reviewing onto some papers. He didn't even seem to notice me entering his office.

 

"Ahem.. Good Morning, Sir." I greeted as his attention suddenly shifted from the papers to me, then to the papers, then to me again. He eyes me and took one last glance at the papers he's holding and proceeded on eyeing me.

 

"You're Sandara Park, right?" he said as he stood up and went to his nearby bookshelf.

"Yes, Sir. I'm Park Sandara." I answered as I looked at him picking up a book.

 

It is entitled 'If You Could See Me Now'.

 

"Have you read this book, Miss Park?" he asked as he scanned the pages of the said book.

 

"No, I haven't sir." I replied, wondering what is with the random questions, when he suddenly spoke and startled me.

 

"You're classroom is located at the Third building, Second Floor, Room 206." 

 

He took his set again and grabbed hold on a pile of papers and started reading them one by one.

 

Not knowing what to do, I bid my goodbye and went to look for the room he told me.

 

Third Building.. Second Floor.. And Room 206.

 

O-kay.. Which one is the Third Building? =___________=

 

I entered the other three buildings and couldn't find the room 206. So that leaves me with the big building in the middle.

 

 

When I reached the Second Floor, I found the room 206.

 

And to my surprise, this is the room I have been eyeing the whole morning. It's aura is just so mysterious yet it gives me such a peaceful feel.

 

But, standing right in front of it right now.. I think my frist impression is just so wrong. I could feel danger and it now gives me the chill.

 

Still hesitating to enter, I knocked before I opened the door to be welcomed by a lot of unfamiliar faces. They all seem to know each other.. Making me very uncomfartable and little.

 

No one seems to care until I heard a gasp and a sudden scream coming from someone from the front left row.

 

"SANDY!!!"

 

I was startled and shocked, for the next thing I know, there's a girl hugging me so tight and I can't seem to breath properly.

 

"I-I-.. Can't.. Bre-ath.." I struggled as she let go of me and let me save my precious life. I looked up to see who the hell in her rightful mind would come running and hugging someone and making them struggle and loose their breath, when I saw a very very very familiar face that I have missed for years.

 


"GUMMY?!"

 

I was shocked to see her here. I mean, we have been apart for almost 10 years now and she didn't even change a bit. And to think that we would see each other in the least expected place.

 

"What are you doing here? I thought you migrated to Brazil?" I asked and hugged her tight. Now, it's my turn to suffocate her. Pu-ahahahahahahahaha!

 

 

"Well, a little change in plans." she giggled as I released her of my embrace and she guided me near her seat.

 

Thanks to Gummy, I don't feel uncwelcomed at all. She introduced me to some of her friends and they are all so nice. I chatted with some of them for a bit when the teacher entered the room and smiled at us warmly.

 

"Hello Class. I'm Mrs. Lee and I will be your Homeroom and Acting teacher. I hope to have a fruitful year with you guys." she said as everyone agreed happily and settled themselves properly in their seats.

 

 "Okay, let's start with the introductions." she declared as she tapped a guy on his shoulder signaling him to start off.

 

The guy stood up and went towards the front.

 

He stood there, his eyes roaming as if he's looking for someone.

 

Surprisingly, when he saw me, he stopped. His gaze directed to me as he gave me a heart-warming smile.

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong." he introduced, his gaze still on me.. He has the same twinkling eyes as..

 

I was confused as to why is he looking at me with a smile on his face, when it struck me.

 

 

 

He's the guy from earlier! I said to myself as I found myself looking at him with big eyes and an 'o' shaped mouth.

 

And he just smirked at me in amusement.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Annyeong! :) Got a new laptop and loving it. <3

Well, I will do my best to seriously type my next updates for Me And My Crazy Circumstances. Ive been busy and lazy these days T^T

It is getting annoyingly stressful. 

  

Yes, I got lost on my first day of school in my current school. T^T I mean, WTF. It was scary you know. The ufamiliar faces seemed like monsters wanting to eat me. ._.

:)) Well, I feel silly for thinking things like that before. :D

 

How's the chap? Comments keep me alive! :D Hello my lovely subscribers! <3 Hello also to my silent readers! YOOOODDLE~