The Acacia and the Retards

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

(A/N: I hope you guys don't mind the change in my writing font. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It was tiring!

 

Imagine running throughout the whole campus wearing a skirt, a slight loose top and a matching pair of doll shoes.

 

Isn't it very exhausting?

 

I gave up and stopped in front of the Theatre Art's Dean's Office. 

 

The lights were turned off and the door was closed. I was wondering were could the Dean be..

 

 

I have to report this Jerk for him to face the punishment of socially bullying me. Doesn't he know that I could actually charge him of bullying?

 

 

Aish! That Bully!

 

 

Giving up, I sat on a bench a few steps away and just stared at the buildings in front of me. I never got the chance to actually see the whole University.

 

 

But, sitting here and facing it, I think it is a little hidden paradise.

 

 

There were 5 buildings in all, including the dormitories. There, at the middle right corner, stood the basketball court and contrary to it was a big old Acacia tree. I was in awe when I noticed the tree.

 

 

It was magnificent.

 

 

It's branches overshadowing the building, it's leaves slowly but surely falls onto the wide cemented grounds.



It has this soothing feeling.. It radiates a familiar warmth that seems to lure me in.

 



Little did I know that I was already in front of it. Its trunk standing proud and strong.

 



I wonder how it survived throughout the years.. I heard that it was already here even before this school was even built.

 



I wonder how lonely it felt to be the only one left.. To be the only one who survived the rigid years and sorrowful tears of its history.. I wonder where it got its strength.. Its strength to remain standing strong and firm.
 

 


I felt a wave of emotions wash through my body as I was brought to question my self.

 



Will I be, like this tree, be strong enough to remain strong and brave?

 



Will I be able to pass through all the bad things fate would hinder me?

 



Will I be strong enough to move on?

 

 

 

 

I was suddenly taken back to realitywith the constant calling of my name.
 
 
 
"Dara!"
 
 

 

I wiped my tears away as I looked at him and managed to smile.
 
 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
 
 
"Of course I'm okay." I replied as I fiddled my fingers and looked away.
 
 
"Then why are you crying, Geek?" He retorted as He chuckled and gave me a teasing look.
 
 
 
 
"Yah! I did not."
 
 
 
"Yes, you did!"
 
 
 
"Did not!"
 
 
 
"Yes you did, Geek." He insisted as he smirked and ran away.
 
 
 
Aish. That social bullying jerk is running away!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No, I didn't! Yah! Come back here!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 

"Yah! Where'd you two go?"

 

We were welcomed by a fuming Gummy and a goofy-faced Hye Sun, waiting for us at the building entrance.

 

"We toured the whole camupus."  

 

I replied as I wiped the sweat forming on my forehead, while Jiyong leaned on the wall, panting.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: HFHDSHSHTHAERHTR. Jiyong. Sweat. Hot.)

 

 

"More like get to know each other." Hye Sun butted in, as I gave her a deadly glare and rolled my eyes in which she just giggled to herself.

 

 

"Whatever do you mean, Hye Sun?" I asked, as I raised my brows at her.

 

 

"Yah. If you two want to make lovey-dovey with each other, you should have just asked." Gummy grinned as she winked me.

 

 

What the hell is wrong with these two?

 

 

"Yah! We didn't do anything weird you know. And I was just getting my revenge on him." I retorded as pointed at Jiyong, but to find him.... gone.

 

 

 

What the hell?

 

 

Where'd he go?!

 

 

 

"Whatever you say, Dara." she rolled her eyes and smirked at me.

 

"And if you're looking for Jiyong.. you could find him in there." Hye Sun said as she pointed at the upper left part of my chest.

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

 

 

First, they told me about me and Jiyong being lovey-dovey and now she's saying that Jiyong is in my chest? Is she insane?!

 

 

"You can find him in there." she repeated.

 

 

I am now very confused. As simple as it seems, I clearly don't understand what she means.

 

 

"In here?" I asked as I put my hand over my chest.

 

 

"Yep. There." she said as she gave me a gleeful smile.

 

 

"Huh? What's he doing here?! What do you mean?" I asked again as I crossed my arms over my chest.

 

 

"Aish. Why are you so slow, Sandara Park? Are you even my friend?" as she rolled her eyes and smirked at me.

 

 

"He's THERE.."

 

 

 

 

"In your.. heart." Hye Sun said as she squealed and jumped for joy along with Gummy. 

 

 

Good gracious. Are they even for REAL?

 

 

I sometimes do regret being a friend of theirs. They seem to have a world of their own.

 

 

"What are you guys saying? I don't understand you. 

A brief explanation please." I demanded, my arms crossed, as I looked at them in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

Chodings.

 

 

 

 

"Dara and Jiyong sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" they chanted as they bursted into laughter and clutched their stomachs.

 

 

'You and Jiyong' was all I understood from their maffled noises as they are now literally rolling on the floor like weenies. Geez. My retarded friends. I think I have to send you both to the mental hospital. Too bad.

 

 

"Yah. Weirdoes, class is about to start. Don't wanna be late if I were you." Jiyong suddenly said, popping beside me. Scaring the out of my body.

 

 

"Oh good gracious. Would you stop doing that?" I said as I gave him a look and he just shrugged.

 

 

I bent forward to grab the two retards who were still rolling on the floor.

 

 

"Won't do that if I were you." He said, as he gave me a straight face and walked away.

 

 

 

What is wrong with this guy?

 

Is he bipolar?

 

 

 

I was just about to ask him on what does he mean by that, when I was suddenly grabbed by  petite hands.

 

 

Petite my .

 

 

Are they wrestlers?!

 

 

How can they be so strong, and to mention that they were only grabbing a hold of me.

 

 

"Dara-ya~ You sneaky little fish!" they cooed as they gave me evil looks and dragged me down.

 

 

I layed there back-flat on the floor, as their faces hovered over mine.

 

 

 

"It's time to teach you a lesson, Dara-yah~ You should never hide things from us!~"


 

 

 

 
 
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guise. I'm back. :)) Keke Thank you for those who worried about me. T___________T especially bibituyul unnie!

I would try to do a double update.. but I think that's nearly impossible. :)) Thanks for beautyoflove for allowing me to update in her computer~

And for you guise.. follow me on twitter! @exoragon