Le Phone Secrets

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Oh gosh. My body. I feel so weak..

 

 

Blame those blasted so called 'friends'.

 

 

How can they do this to me? ;A;

 

 

They tortured my fragile, weak, ticklish body. And because of them, my body went numb and I can't move properly. Aish!

 

 

To add to my sufferings of this day, the lectures were drastically slow. To the extent that I could hear the echoing tick of the clock and I could see the professor's mouth moving in a very slow motion. I can't concentrate at all with this pain I'm bearing and this time issues I'm having.

 

 

This will never take me somewhere, or worse anywhere.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg~~*

 

 

FINALLY! FREEDOM!

 

 

I hurriedly got my books and stuffed it in my bag. I was very excited to get out of this jail, when I suddenly remembered my phone.

 

 

I lazilly searched my pockets, but.. it wasnt's there. I searched my bag, it wasn't there. Maybe I dropped it off somewhere while chasing le Crap.

 

 

I was about to let my mind disregard about my phone being lost, when realization suddenly hit me.

 

 

Holy Crap. 

 

 

 

His text messages are there!

 

 

 

I ran out the room and frantically searched every possible places that I must've dropped it. I searched in every single place, me and le Crap ran through, and just thinking of some random stranger reading my inbox would definitely make me ignite war accross the Atlanic ocean.

 

 

I searched high and low, up and down, north and south, east and west. I basically searched everywhere. Hoping to find my missing phone.

 

 

Hogod-- Stupi-

 

 

Wait. That phone.

 

 

. It is filled with it.

 

 

It's filled with all my deepest darkest secrets. All the supressed feelings I had locked up inside were still in there.

 

 

No. No. No..

 

 

My heart is pounding against my chest and droplets, no, buckets of sweat are emitting out of my body.

 

 

I can't imagine what will happen if those secrets were to be unveiled. I just can't.

 

 

I was in the verge of tears when two very familiar  ladies came screaming out my name. I looked up to see Hye Su and Gummy running towards my direction while struggling to keep their books in place.

 

 

I looked at them teary-eye and as-a-matter-of-factly, looking like a drenched piece of white paper.

 

 

Pale and Sweat-covered.

 

 

"What happened to you? Did you run in a marathon or something?" Gummy remarked as Hye Su nudged her and gave me an apologetic smile.

 

Hye Su looked at me worriedly and hesitantly asked me if I was okay.

 

 

Hell, I am more than okay.   I am infuriated.

 

 

"Yeah.. Just looking for something.." I managed to put up a smile as she nodded and dug through her tote bag. When she found what she was looking for, she immediately turned to me and handed me the very reason that I am in this state of distress.

 

 

She handed me my phone. 

 

 

"How'd you-" I was in awe. All this time.. it was with them. How stupid was I? I shoul've asked for help! Stupid.

 

 

"We kinda fou-"

 

 

"Thank you.. Really. I have been frantically searching for this." I blurted out, as tears of relief rolled down to my cheecks.

 

 

I didn't let her respond as I attacked the both of them with my seemingly tight hug. Smiling ear-to-ear and kissed them both on the cheeck.

 

 

 

"Yah! Watch out for the dr-- EECK! DARA YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT DID YOU?"

 

 

"Dara.. I can't---- AGHH! DARA'S GOING GAY!"

 

 

 

I laughed at their flushed faces as I let go of them and grinned goofy-ly.

 

 

They don't know how much trouble I had been through to find this..

 

 

And I think they'd be up to my sign of gratitude and thanksgiving.

 

 

"Ice Cream. My treat." I smiled at them as they beamed and dragged me all the way to the place where ice cream lives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

"Dude, you.. uhh.. Here." He ubruptly threw it on my direction and I effortlessly caught it in my hands.

 

"What's this doing with you, Dae?" I asked him as I fiddled with it like a pen, twitching and shifting it with my thumb and index finger.

 

 

"Uhh.. You handed it to me remember? B-Before you went on a chase with D-Dara.." he said uneasily.

 

 

I can't seem to remember giving this to him though.. And I'm pretty sure Dae wasn't there.. was he?

 

 

I shrugged the thought off as I stood up and patted Dae's shoulder.

 

 

"I have to go now, Dae." As I grabbed my bag and scurried away.

 

 

Dae was kinda.. odd.

 

 

 

Nevermind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

"Dae! here!" Gummy half-whispered as she motioned Daesung to come towards her. Daesung hurriedly walked, scanning both sides of the way as he reached them and slumped his back on the big old tree.

 

 

"Well?.. He didn't suspect anything did he?" She asked Him, as she sat at the root of the tree, dragged Dae Sung down and looked at the guilt-plastered Hye Su.

 

"No.. Thankfully, He didn't.. Why do you need it anyway?" Daesung asked. He was so much confused at the current situation and to what actually did He get himself into. He was actually suspecting something fishy from the way Gummy acts and how Hye Su looked so scared and guilty at the same time. It made him wonder.. What are they really up to? He just did what they asked them to do and now that he succeeded.. He needs some explanation.

 

"Because we need to investigate on some stuff.. And that is all that we need to confirm all our hunches." Hye Su explained as she had a disturbed expression plastered on her face.

 

 

Gummy rolled her eyes with Hye Su's nerdy remark with the 'hunches', but she just shrugged it off and looked at Dae expectingly.

 

 

"Do you want me to explain and tell you the whole story?" Gumy grinned as Dae Sung's eye's lit up.

 

 

"It all started, because.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

Hi Guys! ^^ Here's an update! Sorry, though.

I had to put this in a 'Friends-Only' state the past few days because this.. friend of mine.

URGH. Rei-Ji in this story, you see, is actually based on a real person. (Well he is an actual person )

And he had been very persistent on wanting to read this fic because he found out it's my life's story.

T____________T

And I don't want him to. And he is pissing me off. 

 

But, I already returned it back to its original state, and I really hope that he won't read this because I will slash him into pieces just like what Cronus did to Uranus. (SEE THIS REI-JI? BACK OFF  DUDE. Go scram and fix you book or something!) 

 

Anyway! :D It's kinda long.. this chappie. HAHAHA! Anyway, it's a sign of gratitude for you guys. :) And I really am touched on how you guys were worrying about me. :> I'm 75% fine (or 50%?)and I just have to avoid using too much force on my hands. :)

 

LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE! SORRY~ Hope you enjoyed. :)) Sorry for trolling though. XD