Past and Future Frenemies

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

Comment Replies:

heydara: Thank you for loving it!~ <3 here's the update!

woojae: wuteber. Well, actually, not exactly what hapened but yeah. That's what happened. THANK YOU.

F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G!~~~~~~ YOLO.

 

~*

 

My mouth hang open. What's he doing here? 

 

He then moved back to his seat, still smirking.

 

Did he know I'm in his class?

 

Wait.

 

Does he even know me?

 

A lot of questions popped into my head like an overloading fax machine. 

 

I was taken back to reality when Gummy suddenly nudged me and started pointing towards the front. Telling me it's my turn to introduce my self.

 

I staggered as I went towards the front. I was feeling very nervous that I can feel my body shaking. Though, I don't get nervous easily, I haven't been able to stand in front of a lot of people for a long time. I feel scared and at the same I feel happy.

 

Scared that they might get the wrong image of me, and happy because I haven't even get to spend a whole day with the class and yet I garnered a bunch of fun-to-hang-out-with-and-good-influence-friends. This made me smile and boosted up my confidence.

 

"I'm Sandara Park. A transferee student from the Philippines. I hope to get along with all of you well, please take care of me." I introduced as I bowed and gave then my heart-warming smile. The people I met earlier flashed me their smiles and gave thumbs-up.

 

Phew! I did it! 

 

"So, Ms. Park. You transferred form the Philippines? Can you tell more about that country?" Mrs. Lee asked as she gave me a smile and sat down at one of the students seat, acting as if she's one of the students, which a earned a hearty laugh from my classmates.

 

"Philippines is a tropical country with a lot of beaches. You can easily buy fruits and vegetables of all sort and fill your stomachs to your hearts content! The people there are very friendly, hospitable and approachable. The country is clean, especially Palawan. Their delicacies there are very, very, yummy. And, most especially, it's fun to learn there. Especially when you have a lot of friends." I exclaimed as I gave her an excited smile as If I was touring her to the Philipines.

 

"... especially when you have a lot of friends." 

 

Where were they when I needed them the most? I thought to myself as I frowned.

 

"Wow! It must be very fun living there!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed as she clapped her hands and stood up as If she saw an amazing performance.

 

And suddenly the others started joining her in clapping and gave me heart-warming smiles. 

 

Maybe my decision was right. Moving here is the best choice.

 

When they calmed and sat down, and I was about to get to my seat, there's this boy who suddenly asked a question out of nowhere,

 

"Why did you transfer here, Sandara?"

 

I was stopped by his question and took me seconds to answer his question,

 

"I-I-.. I transferred here because.." I stuttered.

 

I transferred here because I purposely broke up with my beloved boyfriend and replaced him with a bastard which is the biggest mistake of my life.

 

".. my father was assigned here for work." I finished. If only they know my real reason. 

 

"You could have stayed there! Maybe your friends miss you there.." a girl in a long black hair said as she had this unreadable face.

 

Was she grinning or was she smirking?

 

I erased that thought and just answered her question.

 

"Yeah.. I could have. But, family first before anything else." I said as I sighed a smile.

 

"Well.. yes, maybe they do." I finished off as I gave her a weak smile, bowed and went to my seat.

 

Or maybe not. They might not even care about me. They might not even care if I leave or not.

 

I sighed and plastered a forced smile on my face. I shouldn't feel sad. I shouldn't feel burdened. I went here to unwind. To forget the past. To start a new life. I can't ruin this perfectly good start.

 

I shoved the negative thoughts away and soon, 

 

I found myself staring at something. 

 

No.

 

I mean,

 

someone. 

 

 

"Yah. Where are you staring at? Cheolyong's telling about this awesome manhwa called Fairy Tail! I can't wait to read it."

 

Gummy suddenly said, interrupting me of my trance.

 

"O-oh! Yeah! I have the number 5 of it. Do you like to borrow?" I said as I unconsciously took out the manhwa out of my bag and handed it to her.

 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! You have the number 5! It was just released this morning! How'd you get it?!" a guy with a hazel brown hair and hazel round eyes beamed as he looked at the manhwa in pure astonishment. He's Cheolyong. Bang Cheolyong. 

 

"Let's say maybe It was delivered to me from a fairy." I said as I gave him a smugly smile and waved my fingers as if saying it was pure magic.

 

Actually, I don't know either. I just found a box on top of my desk with a note saying, "For Sandara-tokki" and there inside it was the latest manhwa of Fairy Tail. What luck, right?

 

He just replied me with a confused face which made me chuckle.

 

"You look cute when you're confused." I remarked as I laughed and some of my friends joined my hysteria.

 

"Hey, what are you guys laughing at?" a girl in a violet loose shirt with holes just above her shoulder and a matching white fluffy lacey tutu suddenly asked.

 

"We were just laughing at Cheolyong. That's all." Gummy replied her and gave her a "what" look.

 

The girl just disregarded our noise and walked towards the group of girls just across the room.

 

"Her name's Sohee Lindsey Ahn, right?" I said, which caught the attention of the others.

 

"Yes, how'd you know her?" Teddy asked, surprised at my sudden question.

 

"Well, she introduced herself before, right? And said we can call her Lindsey." I replied as they eyed me.

 

"You can call her Sohee. We all call her Sohee." Gummy suddenly said.

 

I can feel a somewhat cold aura coming from her.

 

"Uhmm.. are you guys.. uhmm.. not-"

 

"No, I don't hate her or anything. She just have ways of making a person feel embarrassed and empty. I don't want you to get influenced by her. So as much as possible, try avoiding her. Okay?" she snapped and looked at me intently.

 

She gives off an aura of coldness and authority. Whenever you see Gummy like that, you better listen. Or you wouldn't really like her. She can be very scary at times, and you don't want to deal with an untamed beast, don't you?

 

"O-kay." I replied as I forced a smile, which caused her to sigh in relief.

 

~*

 

"I'm Sohee Lindsey Ahn. You're Sandara Park, right? Nice to meet you." she said as she offered her hands and smiled at me.

 

"Nice to meet you, too, Lindsey. Yes, I'm Sandara Park." as I accepted her hand and warmingly smiled at her.

 

"If you need anything, you could approach me. I don't bite. Call me Sohee, by the way." she said as she looked at me and walked away.

 

O-kay.

 

I guess Lindsey's not that bad after all.

 

Or so I thought.

 

~*

 

"Dara! Hey, whatcha doing?"

 

"Yeah, the subject is kinda boring and he ."

 

"What's your score? Oh! Your score is higher than me.. Good for you."

 

"Oh.. hi."

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Stop tailing me will you?!"

 

"Hi, I missed.. ugh.. you!"

 

"Get Lost."

 

"I was just saying.."

 

"I'll miss you.."

 

"I'm.. I'm.."

 

~*

 

"Hey! You'll get hurt if you do that!" I exclaimed as she stopped running and scrutinized me.

 

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to intrude.. I.." 

 

"Whatever." she scoffed as she eyed me and walked away.

 

"Minji.. are you okay?" I asked half walking and running towards her.

 

"I'm okay. We were just playing." she replied as she gave me a reassuring smile.

 

Lindsey and her gang was playing with a metal saw. She was running around pointing the deadly thing and running after Minji and Min. I was shocked at what I saw and adrenaline just took over me. I scolded her as if I was a supervisor or something.

 

Wrong move.

 

 

 

•••

   A/N:

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! Here is an update! :)   

Thank you my dear subscribers and silent readers!

Comments are very much loved!~♥ Me and My Crazy Circumstances-- [x] Please read my other fic, too! :]