Her Past

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

Author's POV

 

This little story all started when a girl named Sandara Park entered the prestigious school of Seoul University of Arts. She is a transfer student from the Philippines. Due to her father's job asignment, she have to study here in Korea. No, she has to. And leave all of her friends there, including her first love.. Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong.

 

He was her first love, the first person who made her stomach do somersaults, caused her heart to bang in her chest. He was also her first boyfriend. Her first kiss. Her first and last man. Or, so she thought.

 

The devil played with her, played with her mind. Her innocent heart.

 

There's this guy whom she looked up to. He has such a brotherly image. That he will protect her no matter what. That made her feel a lot more secured. His name is Yunho. U-Know Yunho. 

 

 

But one day, Yunho confessed his feelings for her. She got confused. Confused as to what she is feeling now. To whom does her heart really belong?

 

 

To the man she first loved or to the guy who gave her security?

 

 

She was weak. She let the devil took over her. She broke up with Hyun Joong. To the man whom loved her the most. She left the person whom she truly love. She let those simple insecurities in their relationship break them apart.

 

 

 

She was careless. She never thought about things thoroughly. She let her mind and her insecurities rule over her and ruin her wonderful relationship. They were suppose to be celebrating their 1st Year Anniversary together.. But, I guess with the things that happened, it was a all false-hope.

 

 

 

Just a week ago, they were happily cuddling each other. Both filled with love and happiness. Excitingly plans what they will do for their future.. But all of it was washed away in the depths of the oceans. All their hopes and dreams for their tomorrow was gone to  waste, along with the wind. 

 

 

 

All her decisions was wrong. Her believing Yunho, Her leaving Hyunjoong and Her being weak.

It was all wrong. Ridiculiously wrong.

 

 

Sandara was about to answer Yunho when her friend called her.

 

 

She was crying. She was saying something about Yunho.

 

 

A deed..

 

 

Something about sin..

 

 

Something that happened to them while she was all sober about having to choose between her two lovers.

Yunho her friend. Inside a chapel. He forced her to. She doesn't have a choice. 

 

 

She felt so used. So stupid for believing him. She exchanged her fruitful relationship, her love, his love, their future all for the sake of this erted maniac that she used to see as her older brother.

 

 

 

For the sake of the false security he assured her. It was all a trap. He wanted her not because he has feelings, but because he wants her in bed. That's all that matters to him. She felt so filthy. So filthy for letting herself be mesmerized by his spell. So filthy for believing his lies. And so filthy for knowing a person whom she thought was an angel sent from heaven that was actually a devil sent from hell.

 

 

She was so embarrassed. She doesn't have the slightest courage to show herself. She was a disgrace. She disgraced herself. She was a fool. Believing and accepting lies. 

 

 

Days passed but Dara doesn't want to go out of her house. More or less, her room. She felt tired, burdened, stressed. She just wants a peacful and harmonious life. But, she thought that this is what you get for being too greedy. Everything will mess up. She totally screwed up. Big Time.

 

 

She kept blaming herself. Asking if Hyun Joong will forgive her.. That she did wrong. Maybe she doesn't even deserve to be forgiven. Maybe she deserves this. She thought that the heavens had finally bestowed their curse upon her. She thinks that she only causes pain, suffering. She doesn't even know why she's thinking about those kind of stuffs. Her mind just told her to think about it and blame yourself for the rest of your life. She was useless. A fool. Stupid. Naive.

 

 

Before she even thought of doing something to herself, her Mom broke her some news. Some news that gave her hope of having to start a new life. A new beginning. Away from all these nightmares. Away from all the things she had done wrong. A chance for her to escape.

 

It all started with love so it ends with love. No it ends with regret. And sin. 

And now it all begins..

 

 

 

again.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:  Eottae? Please take note of her past. It would be a significant part of the story. :D

Thank you for subscribing! Comments are so loved. ♥ They make me strong. :D 

Well, all of this is well.. more or less true. Yeah. It's . 

I'll alternately update both my fics so don't worry. ^^

Check out my other Daragon Fic : Me And My Crazy Circumstances  ( ◕‿◕ )V