Unknown Number

Falling For You Is BitterSweet

WooJae: Because, I don't know? Do you have amnesia or something? :) Here is ze update. NOW YOU CAN FEEL MY PAIN. HAHAHA!! Anyway, I made very little revisions with my life. I find the real one very dramatic or maybe it's just that I only remember the dramatic ones so.. Yeah. :) I'll add a little fun in here. B-) My life's story is never fun. TT^TT 

A/N:

Annyeong! :) I would like to thank Cindy08 for being such a wonderful reader and subscriber. You are so sweet. :") I felt very happy and enlightened so I decided to update. :) REALLY. You boosted up my energy. Dear readers, you should stop by my wall sometimes. Because it makes me do an update. HAHA! And... You guys should really comment. Cause i'm starting to feel that you hate me. :(( *cries* Anyway, here it is.. :)

 

 

***

 

 

After my fun day at school, everything just went from the dumps to treasures.

 

 

I unexpectedly got a call from my former school that they are going to support me wherever I go..

 

 

Mom got the break she always wanted..

 

 

My sister just topped off the academic ranking in their school on her first week.

It really runs in the family. She got it from me. Trust me.

 

 

I just had an allowance raise,

 

 

And now I feel really happy for moving here.

 

 

 

 

 

But.. deep down..

 

 

I wonder how my friends are doing there? Do they miss me? Do they even remember me?

 

 

I sighed as I layed down on my bed and let random things take over my mind and unconsciously drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Dara!"

 

I was startled when an unfamiliar phone suddenly flew out of nowhere,

 

almost landing on my precious face.

 

 

Luckily, adrenaline worked and I was able to catch it in time.

 

 

"YAH!" I shouted as I turned around to see Gummy bowing to me apologeticlly and made a peace sign.

 

 

"Get all the numbers there. You'll need them in the near future." she winked as she strangled Cheolyong for some unreasonable arguement again. These two.

 

 

I sighed as looked at the contacts on her phone and transfered them to mine.

 

 

There's Minji..

 

 

Teddy..

 

 

Cheolyong..

 

 

wait. Why is there a heart? OMONA. What is this? Kekeke. I can smell something fishy. :>

 

 

Min..

 

 

Oh. Lindsey bish horse face is here. Psshh.

 

 

OH! She has the number of Bom! ^^

 

 

Who's Kiko?

 

 

Seunghyun..

 

 

Daesung..

 

 

Seung Ri..

 

 

Who's Taeyang?

 

 

Anyway..

 

 

Rei-Ji. OMONA. I HAVE TO GET HIS NUMBER! 

 

 

 

 

and there's Jiyong's number.

 

Should I take his? I mean we just had the most proper conversation yesterday..

 

And he helped me here on my first day and everything..

 

 

 

I don't know.. should I?

 

 

***

 

 

Really. Lindsey bish face had made yet another day of worthless crap all over my work. What the effin goodness gracious is she up to now?

 

 

Fortunately, school time was cut off because of an urgent meeting the dean called..

 

 

I won't have to put up with the bish face for a looooooooooong time. She has a lot of issues to fix and I don't even want to put up with any of it. I will just leave her there, pissed. For I do not talk nor make any human contact with people who looks like a horse and an attitude like an uncivilized unknown specie of monkeys.

 

Anyway, enough with horse face. I was walking my way home when I spotted a very familiar person..

 

 

but she's looking the other way.. I can't see her face..

 

 

She looks like..

 

 

Nahh. It's just my imagination. Why would she be here anyway? Hahaha. You should really eat properly now, Dara. You're hallucinating. There is no way she could possibly be here. I mean, she's in the Philippines right now. Hahaha. Never mind.

 

 

I continued to walk when my phone suddenly vibrated. I checked out to see who it was.. An unknown number? Who could it be?

 

 

From: 010-XXX-XXX-XXX

  Annyeong! What's Up?

 

 

Well, who is this? I sighed as I returned my phone to my pocket.. Maybe just some random prankster.

 

 

 

Then it vibrated again.

 

 

 

From: 010-XXX-XXX-XXX

  YAH! Don't tell me you got all our classmates' number but you didn't get mine?!! :@

 

 

Omo. Omo Omo Omo. It's Gummy! I instantly saved her number and immediately sent her a reply.

 

 

From: Me

  Mian! I forgot. Keke. Anyway, Annyeong! What's up? :]

 

I am so dead. She will nag me NON-STOP when I get to school tomorrow. OMONA. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

 

From: Gummy ♥ C

  Well, you just returned me my question. That is up. Anyway, I can sense SOMETHING. Do you need to tell me something? Remember: YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE INVINCIBLE GUMMY! Hahaha!

 

 

From: Me 

  Whatever. There is nothing. I know nothing. I swear, NOTHING. I did not look through your contacts and found a heart on Cheolyong's name there on your unautomated phone. No. I do not. Nope. Nothing to tell.

 

 

From: Gummy ♥ C

  YOU. You did not just text me that, did you? Tell me you didn't.

 

 

From: Me

  Yep. I didn't.

 

 

From: Gummy ♥ C

  ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPMNBVCXZ!@#$%^&*(). I CANNOT. You are unbelievable, Sandara Park. How dare you? Okay. I SURRENDER. You got me. Right. So, DON'T DARE TEASE ME or..

 

 

I'LL REVEAL THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON REI-JI. >:)

 

 

From: Me

  YOU DID NOT. How did you found out?! YOU WITCH! Are you clairvoyant? Are you talking to some enchanted fairies or something?! O.O

 

 

From: Gummy ♥ C

  Oh, yes I am. I am their queen. So do not. I repeat. DO NOT TEASE or I WILL TELL. And I will order my slaves to torture you! >:D

 

 

Before I could even reply to Gummy, my phone vibrated again.

 

 

I just recieved another text message..

 

 

..and it's from an unknown number..

 

 

..a blank message? Who the crap is this?

 

 

From: Me

  YAH! If you thought I am falling for your trap, you are wrong. What age are you to do some weird pranking?

 

 

From: Gummy ♥ C

  What infamous accusations are you pinpointing at me now, Sandara Park? Yah. Who are you texting besides me? Did you replace me already? ;A;

 

 

That's odd..

 

 

If it wasn't Gummy..

 

 

 

..then who is it?

  

  

 

 

•••  

A/N:

Hi. :) Okay, I have updated again. So please show your support! :( I feel crappy and transparent when writing this. I hope you like it though. :) ~ ♥ thelawbreaker.