That Afternoon

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And then I realised that I should not learn anymore." JooYeon finished her story of why she quitt learning Wushu. She suddenly caught up with us as we were snacking before going to the Ancient Eygpt part of USS. Then she starting talking about Wushu with Tao.

"Cause you broke a nail?" Tao looked at her incredulously.

"Yup~" She smiled. "It was a $40 manicure!"

"I feel sorry for him..." I looked on with amusement. "Why..."

"She likes him?" Caroline asked. "Its like why SeHun likes you."

"He does NOT." I huffed. "I don't even treat him THAT well...." I looked at SeHun who was trying milo for the first time.

"He does!" She argued.

I frowned. I didn't think that way. But then again, if I denied it, then she would confront him herself and I would probably die of more embarrassment.

"Hey, uh, don't you think we should go? Tao seems....awkward..." Kris came up to us.

"NO!" I looked at him, shocked. "This is actually amusing to watch."

"Watch what? Him geting hit on by your senior?" Chen smiled. "It can be amusing..."

"Chen!" SuHo gasped. "What are you saying?"

"That we should leave them here......and go to the next ride...." 

"YES. Everyone...OUTOUTOUT!!" BaekHyun quietly told everyone Chen's plan.

"I still pity him...JooYeon isn't really..." I started "Safe to be around with..."

"Whatever..." BaekHyun waved off my statement. "Lets ride the Treasure Hunter thingy!!"

"Its for kids!" Kenji exclaimed. "What?!"

"It'll be fun. I'll prove it." I dragged him in as the rest joined in the queue. "You guys wanted me to be fun, I'll show you what I think is fun..."

******************

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!" I yelled in Kris' ear. We were split into groups of 4. Kris was the driver, I was the navigator and Chen and SeHun were the passengers.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!" Kris bent low to see what I was pointing at. 

"GOLD BARS!!!!!! THEY'RE CREEPY!!!!" 

"MADDI DON'T DIE!" SeHun yelled.

Chen slapped his face. "This is going to be hard..."

"You know, I'm not even driving this, so I don't really know why BaekHyun chose this ride, its kinda bor-" Kris was cut off.

"Kris Kris Kris!!! I'M ACTUALLY DRIVING A CAR!!!" LuHan waved from behind us.

"KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL!!!!" SeJin yelled at him.

"And then you have the people who believe you're really driving a car..." Kris continued on his rant.

"SCORPIONNNNNN!!!!!" 

"WAHHHHHH!!!! MADDI-SSI!!!!!" Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter