TRANSFER STUDENTS

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning school, a bit of good news today." Mr Christian opened his red notebook with all the notices for the day. "We have transfer students coming here to join the Grade 9s. How nice! There are 12 of them, and from what I know, they are trying to improve their English and the rest I leave up to you all to find out for yourselves. They will be coming here tomorrow morning, so I expect EVERYTHING to be in tip-top condition for them. They are from Korea, thats out of the country, and they have made a generous donation to the school's music and dance section. If I read out your name, please stay back." Mr Christian looked into his book.

"Kenji Shinmi." 

"Woah, KENJI!" Bryan muttered audibly. "You have a girlfriend, DON'T FLIRT AH!" he said in very poor Singlish (Thats Singaporean English...btw)

"Park SeJin."

The ENTIRE (and I don't joke when I say ENTIRE) Grade 9 level grew silent. Park SeJin was one of the most annoying bastards ('scuse the language) in the WHOLE GRADE. He picked fights, bribed people to do his work, everything. Of course, after getting suspended, TWICE, he sort of grew up, but we all still were and are wary of him.

"Caroline Yap."

"WA....Caroline! So lucky! Imagine, if they are hot boys..." Ceri nudged my friend as Caroline was all "DAYUM!" in happiness.

"And finally, Maddi Lee."

"Oh my god!!!!" I silently whispered to Yvette, one of the first few friends I made in my form class earlier this year. "But...I'm new..."

"Maybe thats why, cause you'll understand them and everything." She whispered back. Yvette has never been one to talk. I sighed, this was going to be a long and hard year...

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Ya know, I thought Jeff would be here, not you two." SeJin stared at Caroline and me as we waited in a corner for the other people to move out of the hall.

"Piss off SeJin, I can speak Korean just fine." I grumbled. Okay, maybe I couldn't but who the hell cares? Especially if its SeJin, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter