Science Test

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author POV- (Sorry, I'm lazy to write 3rd Person...he he)

It was Monday and the kids were still teasing Maddi about the bathroom incident.

"Oh my gosh guys....STOP IT." She nearly shouted outside Caroline's home room. "Gosh.....you all are so immature."

"He saw her ies...." SeJin smiled at Arisu, who slapped his face.

"SeJin. Shut up or I'll get Ms Ghosh to come." Arisu glared. "Speaking of which...aren't you supposed to collect your Kris hyung from the lobby?" she sneered as SeJin turned red.

====================

"And....?" Mr Kim, Maddi and SeJin's English teacher, was prompting a boy to elaborate on his answer.

"Because....it's a horse and horses are valuable?" YiWei (said boy) was trying to answer.

"No!" Mr Kim rolled his eyes. "YiWei you clown..." he held the bridge of his nose as the rest of the class laughed.

"Mr Kim....perhaps one of the Transfer students can contribute as well." Simone (aka the most annoying person ever) smiled at Mr Kim.

"Oh yes! Why didn't I think of that?" Mr Kim looked at the register. "Wu Fan...?" he stared at Kris who raised his hand. "Answer the question."

"Okay....uh...." Kris started answering. 2 minutes later, the entire class was shocked at the near perfect answer.

"Uh...thank you...Wu Fan...everyone, get out your homework diaries....for homework. Write down three to five points on how the author uses imagery to show excitement." Mr Kim told them to their dismay.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"And then....Tao was all....whut. And Mr Joyce got soooooooooo mad..." Caroline retold the story.

"I bet five bucks Kai didn't know the answer to Mr Kim's question...." SeJin smirked.

"And I bet ten that you were on your phone." Maddi looked at him. "Tch. You owe me ten bucks by the way..."

"What? No, I don't recall~" SeJin stood up from the table to go somewhere else.

"It's okay....he owes me 50..." Kenji looked at the direction SeJin left in.

"Jonathan-ssi. Can you help me with this?" LuHan was doing the Chinese (LuHan? Not able to do Chinese?? Impossible!) homework that he forgot to do.

"Eh...why?" the teen whined. "Aren't you from China or something...?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you hated China." LuHan cut right back at Jon.

SuHo intervened. "Guys...that wasn't very nice. LuHan. Apologize. Maybe you should ask Kris yeah?" he looked at Kris expectantly. "And Jonathan-ssi. That wasn't very polite either." he glared at the younger who just shrugged and went off to change for track and field. "Hmmph. He's lucky this isn't Korea. And that he isn't a trainee." SuHo huffed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"SEJIN! SHUT UP!" All of the students in his class shouted at him. EXO-K could only just sit at the back, not understanding anything, and watch as the class glared at SeJin as he reasoned that he was talking only because he didn't understand and whatever.

"Hyung. That is seriously, one messed up kid..." D.O looked at SuHo.

"I totally agree...it seems as if the whole world hates him." SeHun whispered back.

"But he is such an....IDIOT!" Kai swore in Korean. "That attitude is so horrendous...!"

"Kai...calm down before you explode..." BaekHyun patted his back.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Let's go out!!!!" Tao shouted. "Maddi's Chinese class is a wreck." he recalled how the class kept talking and playing while the teacher wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter