Outing

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its now Saturday~ About 4 days since they came to Singapore. They? I mean, EXO. And in case you haven't been around, my friends, Kenji, SeJin and Caroline plus me, are gonna bring them around Singapore and show them around! Cool huh? EXO...one of my favourite boybands...not that I will tell them that of course...heh heh.

"GUYS! HURRY UP! Gosh...they're like women, spending 45 minutes getting ready..." I crossed my arms as I sat in their suite sofa. 

"Hey....you spend half an hour in the shower..." SeJin made himself some coffee. "You're one to talk."

"I...have long hair. I don't spend more than 5 minutes getting dressed." I defended myself.

"I'm done~!" ChanYeol burst from the room he shared with one of the other EXO-K members. "Hey Caroline!! Kenji~, SeJin, Maddi..." He grabbed some snacks from the fridge.

"Hi..." We all greeted him.

A while later, and we were on our way to Universal Studios, where we would spend the rest of the day. After which, we would stay at the Hard Rock Hotel. Then on Sunday we could do whatever we wanted before going back.

"I wanna go on all the fun rides!!" SeHun proclaimed on the way there.

"Don't die." Tao uttered, loud enough for SeHun to hear.

"Huh?? You can die from having fun?"

"Why yes, its called too-much-fun-tics..." D.O snickered.

"Oh my god! SuHo-hyung~" SeHun grabbed the boy who sat next to him. "You can die from fun?"

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

"YAY!!!!!!" LuHan bounced up and down. "WE'RE HERE!"

"Calm down kid...We're not even inside yet." SuHo put his hand on LuHan's shoulder.

"Hey, how come the gates are still closed?" BaekHyun asked in Korean.

"Hmm...I think it isn't open yet." SeJin told him. "It should open soon, seeing as there are so many peoplecrowding around the gates."

I stared at SeJin carefully. Then I turned to Kenji and Caroline. "Is it me, or has SeJin been replaced by someone else?"

"Its not you...he seems so un-SeJin-y..." Caroline made a face.

XiuMin suddenly pulled me and Kenji away as Caroline started to text her little brother on her phone. 

"What is it bao zi?" Lay asked in Chinese.

"Help me take a photo." XiuMin replied back in Chinese. Hey, he was pretty good in Chinese compared to people who did Chinese in my school, cough SeJin cough.

"Deul, sen!" The click went off as Lay counted and pressed on the shutter button.

"ITS OPEN!" LuHan pointed at us. "Stop with the photos! Save it for later!!"

"Uh...you do know that this is the 3rd time I'm here and I don't feel anything right?" I raised an eyebrow when LuHan started to pull everyone in.

"LETS GO ON THE SHREK ROLLER COASTER! IT LOOKS FUN!!"

"He ignored me...He totally ignored me...." I sighed at we lined up.

"Aw, Maddi, its okay~He gets high easily. We're used to it. Why did you come here 3 times anyway?" Chen asked in Korean.

"First time was with my cousin, second time for my birthday. This is my third." I replied him back in his native language.

"You speak funny Korean!" D.O blurted out. "Sorry!"

"That was rude D.O..." Kris frowned. "What if you speak funny Chinese?" He scolded.

"B-but..." D.O's shoulders slumped. "Sorry Maddi-ssi..."

"Nah, I'm fine. No worries!" I turned to my phone. My friend was texting me.

********************

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS AWESOME!" SeHun chanted. 

"That was just the first ride SeHun..." Lay gave him a lopsided grin. "Although, it was pretty short...sad to say."

"Hey, wanna go to Shrek's 4D Adventure?" Caroline asked. "I heard its fun!"

"What is..this 4D?" Tao asked

"You'll see when you get there!" Caroline ran into the tentage (thats where the queue is).

"THIS HAS A 15 MINUTE WAIT. WHAT ON EARTH." I myself wasn't as pumped up as I usually was, even though I have been here twice already.

"Hey, isn't that..." Kenji completely ignored me and pointed to someone ahead of the crowd.

"Hi guys!! What are you doing here??" Arisu and JooYeon came towards us.

"Weren't you guys in front?" SeJin looked puzzled.

"Yeah. JooYeon, David and I are celebrating Kai's birthday." She looked up at EXO's Kai. "Not you~...Another Kai that we have in our school..."

"Wait, the one in my English class or Math class?" I asked JooYeon.

"Hmm? Both are here, but Kai HOFFMANN is turning 15 tomorrow!" She smiled. 

"Oh. Wait a minute...you're our senior! Oh yeah, he's in volleyball...." Caroline accused JooYeon before she remembered his activity.

"How many Kais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter