Shopping with EXO

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please note, I will not cover all the members (cause there are a lot) because I planned for 3 members to be with each of the four school kids. So...there we go~

 

"Hyung, can we go out shopping? I heard from Super Junior hyungs that there is this place called Orchard road where there is a lot of shopping." CahnYeol asked Mr Lim.

"I'll probably die first." SeJin muttered to Kenji, who just rolled his eyes and attempted to slap him.

"Hey, kids, you know Orchard road?" Mr Lim asked us.

"Yeah. First, we can go to Scape for lunch, then....etto, then we can go to...Taka?" I asked Caroline.

"Yup! Thats a good idea. You can actually be quite smart!"

"Whut...Really?" I gave her a don't--me look.

"I'll call for the bus driver." Mr Lim told us as he left.

"Oh, Kris-hyung, Maddi claims that she can speak Korean." SeJin looked up at the 188cm idol and pointed at me.

"Really? Are you Korean?" Kris asked, thankfully, in English.

"I wish." I rolled my eyes, "No, I was born in New Zealand, then grew up in Japan. I'm Singaporean." 

"SHE KNOWS KOREAN." SeJin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shut up SeJin." Kenji got annoyed. "Why would she tell you if she knows anything?"

"SeJin, if you don't shut up, I'm calling your mom." I told him in Korean. His mom was like, super strict and for some reason, he'll get scared eveytime she was mentioned.

"Woah. She wasn't kidding." SeJin's eyes widened.

"Thanks. Now lets go." Hopefully none of the rest heard me. I could see Kris looking baffled that I knew Korean. Giggling to myself, I wondered why I did that.  

SCAPE

"Ooh! HYUNG! MACDONALDS!" SeHun joyfully pointed to the golden arches.

"We come all the way from Korea, and you want McDonalds?" Lay muttered in Chinese.

"Isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter