DRAMA CLASS

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the final period for Wednesday, and my favourtie period, Drama. Drama was one of the places where I could be myself. We had fun and learnt while having fun. Not to mention, my best friend was in that class with me! I think that it was the class that was the least boring, and the most fun (is that a phrase?) to be in. We never did anything boring.

"Okay~ We have 3 new students..." Ms Wendy looked the three EXO members (A/N: I'm putting random members for this one, and not the ones she was assigned to) "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

"Ah, I'm Kris. Nice to meet you." Kris grinned at the class.

"I'm Tao." Tao bowed a bit before sitting back in the circle we were in.

"And I'm SeHun~! Nice to meet you all!" SeHun (literally) jumped up and greeted the class. Arisu facepalmed. "Really." was all she said.

Ms Wendy smiled at the class. "Time to prepare for our small performances again!" The class groaned. "Now, now, its going to be fine. Its more preparation time than the last performance right?" No choice, we nodded. "Good. Now, I have some scripts in mind. Come up to me in your group or alone if you want to do a monolouge.

"Tao right?" My best friend, aka, Zylphia (I call her Z or Zylph) went up to him. 

"Hmm." He nodded slightly.

"Wanna do a duolouge with me?" she gestured as he nodded. "Cool."

"Hey! Z...!!!" I called out. "I wanted to do one with you too..."

"Whatever Maddi!" She waved as she went to Ms Wendy.

"I don't wanna do a monolouge..." I pouted slightly.

"Ahem..." Kris coughed.

"Oh, you all right?" I asked him

"Uhm, SeHun and I are still here you know..."

"Oh!" Realisation dawned. "You wanna do a three hander with me?"

"Whats that?" SeHun cocked his head to one side.

"Its like a duolouge, but with three people." I explained, remembering that the two of them weren't here last half term.

"Cool~!!!" SeHun jogged to Ms Wendy. "I'm gonna do a three hander with Kris-ge and Maddi-ssi!" He happily told her. Now it was Kris' and my turn to facepalm.

"Is he always like-" I started to say.

"Yes. I have no idea why." Kris cut me off.

"Maddi! I got the script~" SeHun came back, looking through it. "What do we do now?"

"Read through it, then plan where the scene can be. After that we start blocking."

"Blocking?" Kris was co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter