FIRST DAY

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Introducing some new charcters....SONG ARISU and HWANG JOOYEON Congrats!!! 

 

 

 

"Maddi!" SeJin called out to me as Caroline nad I were talking to Arisu, one my newly made friends.

"Hmm....I think its valence shell..." I turned away, completely ignoring him.

"Oi, oi!" He pushed me off the bench, creep. "How come they aren't here yet?"

"You English you know that?" Caroline stared at him. "And guys don't push girls off their seats!"

"Too bad!"

"Uh....I think Ms Ladd wants to see them? Like every other newbie that comes...They'll be in their tutor groups by 8:05 anyway, so chill." Arisu raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Since when did you care about new students anyway?"

"BECAUSE..." I emphasized, "They happen to be EXO..."

"WA! OH MAI GOD! I'M YOUR GOOD FRIEND SO INTRODUCE THEM TO ME!!!" JooYeon, one of the seniors in the tutor group next door, suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Like anyone of them will be interested in you." SeJin did his signature 'psh'. "OH MY GOD! ! WHAT IS THAT??" he pointed to a fake cockroach that sat on his precious school bag.

Arisu laughed as hell. "Oh...that...ha ha ha ha ha .... its a ha haha fake ha ha cockroach!!"

"Go to hell Arisu!! ....." SeJin muttered as he flung the plastic insect at her.

8:00 AM. MADDI'S TUTOR GROUP/FORM GROUP

"Morning class." Mr. Shimwell greeted in his manchester accent. "As you all heard yesterday, we're going to be having new students. Lucky or not, you can decide but since Maddi here is incharge of 3 of them, we're going to welcome them into our tutor group okay?"

People nodded in their seats. You see, my tutor group is totally silent. We talk only if there are interesting things to talk about. We hardly share ideas and everything. 

"Okay then, here we go," he opened to door to three of the EXO members. "Welcome, welcome. Stand in the front yeah? Why don't you introduce yourselves to the class." This, was more a statement than a question.

"Hello, my name is Wu Fan...I'm Canadian-Chinese actually...heh heh. You can call me Kris though." Kris smiled and politely bowed to everyone. I could see my other friend, Natasha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter