MEETING THEM KOREANS

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god...WHAT TERMINAL IS IT??" Caroline started to freak out.

"Jeeeeeeesus Caroline. Wait until you see fan girls. Then follow the sound." SeJin muttered.

"Speaking from experience or...?" Kenji stifled a laugh as SeJin glared at him.

"I, by the way, enjoy dubstep."

"DISGUSTING." I deadpanned. "You're so boring. Listening to Kpop or Jpop once in a while."

"You don't even know what they are singing about. Stupid -insert swear word here-." He pointed at me.

"Go P*ss off....A**hole" I gave him a look and started to scan the arrival board for flight numbers.

"There! Incheon, Seoul. Terminal 3. They'll be at belt 34." Kenji pointed at the flight number. "They've arrived..."

"Then. We take the board that the school has for us that says their names. We wait for them there." Caroline instructed.

"Gah...Hold...on...this name...E-X-O...? Damn familiar..." I muttered. "HOLY FLYINGFISH!"

"What!" SeJin snapped, obviously in a bad mood.

"He he....I know them...EXO-K and EXO-M!!" I nearly squealed. "Calm yourself. Act normal...." I said to myself.

"Yeah, Maddi, you totally are." Kenji snickered as he walked past me. "Now come on."

"Oh...you mean the Dao or Tao guy and the aluminium foil guy and the Kai dude with all the markings?" Caroline walked next to me.

"Uh...Yes. Them. Exactly. And its Tao...as in the drum? Tao."

 

2 MINS LATER

"Oh my...no screaming fangirls. Hah! In your face!" Caroline celebrated as Sejin insisted that the screaming fangirls would be around.

"Maybe they aren't that well known...or no one knew that they were coming." Kenji mused, as people started coming out of the arrival hall.

"I see tall people. That are Asian. Its totally them." I pointed in the direction of a few Asian guys, tall enough for EXO's height.

"Yeah right." SeJin 'pshed'.

"No, I'm serious. They're wearing shades and eveything. They're totally standing out by not wanting to stand out." I insisted yet again, earning a louder 'psh' from the Korean.

"Hello, are you guys from ___________________?" An Asian that looked Non-Asian approached Kenji with some guys following behind.

"Ah. Yes. We all are." 

"Oh! Okay! Thanks! I'm Kris by the way, leader of EXO-M, we saw EXO-K actually on your signs but it sorta disappeared..." He scratched his head sheepishly. "This is EXO-M...I'm sure EXO-K should be coming out soon..."

"SEJIN!" I yelled. "YOU...YOU LAZY......PERSON!" Damn, I so badly wanted to swear at him, but...well, they knew Chinese, Kris obviously knew English, and they all knew Korean...so I couldn't possibly swear in any of the three languages that I knew swear words from right? Darn.

"Hey! You never held the sign! Its heavy!" He shot back.

"ITS CARDBOARD."

"Its still heavy."

"LAZY."

"Back at you."

"I'm a GIRL."

"Both of you, if you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter