Half-Day at School

Transfer Students
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey JooYeon~ Since today is a half-day, wanna hang out with us?" Tao asked as the brunette gulped down her drink.

 

"I have volleyball practice though..." she told him apologetically. "But I may skip! Depeneds on my mood..." She chuckled, *damn. I really need to get my act in order...* she thought silently as she put the cap back on her bottle. She liked Tao and some ball game practice wasn't going to stand in the way of a potential chance of being alone with him.

 

"JOOYEON! ARISU!" Maddi called from the staircase to their classroom. "Caroline ain't here~!" she whined. "THAT GIRL!"

 

"Is Arisu coming then?" Chanyeol looked at said girl wearily. Arisu was currently preparing a new prank for their teacher.

 

"Well...she isn't that bad is she?" Suho looked at her. "Just say 'hi' and who know? You'll be besties soon enough!"

 

"Like hell, hyung. Like hell. You can be my best friend though!" He smiled and tried to hug the leader before being shoved away with the words 'Don't touch me'.

 

"YO!!! Going off for church now! Anyone coming??" Maddi put her hands on her hips and looked around no one moved. "YAH! PARK SEJIN!" she poked the sleeping boy. He made no movement. "Sheesh....see you all~" she waved and ran off to the chapel.

 

"...church...?" D.O looked at Arisu and JooYeon for an explanation.

 

"Yeah. If you're Catholic, you go for mass at church! Anyone Catholic?" She kept her water bottle as she finished her prank. What was her prank? It went something like...If the teacher opened any of the markers on the whiteboard, a spring trigger would cause water to be splashed in his/her face.

 

"Or...if you're willing to spend time in a quiet place and not sit through a boring homeroom, you can go too!" Jooyeon chirped.

 

"CAN I GO!!!" Sehun raised his hand, clearly excited.

 

"I'll go with him." Kris quickly dragged the hyper boy away from the students, in the direction which Maddi had just left.

 

*****************************************************************************************

-HOMEROOM-

 

~LUHAN~

*I'm starting to wish I'm in church with Sehunnie and Kris ge now...* Luhan grumbled to himself as the homeroom teacher went around the classroom asking students for songs and music videos they wanted to play for the others. *NO ONE has chosen a Korean or Chinese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter