Sooyoung and Donghae's ABC

ABC

A is for Acceptance

“I know what we did is something that can’t be understood or liked easily.” Donghae took in a deep breath as he looked at the numerous media in front of him before he spoke again. “But I hope that everyone, especially our fans, would accept us and be happy for us.”

He bowed politely at the media personnel before he turned and his eyes met with Sooyoung’s eyes. Yes, they were under fire for the scandal that they created. But he loved her and she loved him. That was what mattered.

 

B is for Busted

“I really think that Soo is in love with Donghae oppa.”

“I think Fishy is in love with Shikshin.”

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk exchanged a look, realizing what they blurted out was almost the same. Identical smirks soon appeared on their faces, knowing that they were now partners-in-crime.

 

C is for Crazy

He was always known as the pretty boy with smooth moves and sweet voice. He was the good and charismatic guy of Super Junior. But just this once, he wanted to do something crazy… even just this once in his life. Donghae was sure he wanted this particular thing more than anything and thus, he was willing to risk everything.

“Let’s get married.”

Sooyoung’s head shot up and her eyes met with his. “Are you serious?”

Donghae took her hand in his and pulled her to her feet. “I’m dead serious, Soo. Let’s go to Vegas and get married.”

She wanted to do something crazy just this once too. “Let’s get married then.”

 

D is for Dance

“I’m so tired.” Donghae whined as he forced him to enter the rehearsal room, throwing his bag on the floor. Sooyoung grumbled in agreement behind him before she put her things down beside his and went over to the CD player to play some music.

“Oppa, let’s dance.” She grinned.

He made a face. “I’m tired.”

“It removes all the stress. Trust me.” Sooyoung pressed play and a very upbeat tempo began to play. Donghae watched as she began to dance freestyle in the center of the room. He was perfectly content with just watching her but she pulled him with her and forced him to dance. He had to admit. It was fun and a stress-reliever.

The door swung open once more and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon’s heads poked inside the room. “SM said that you two would be partners for the SEOUL MV!” And they ran away.

 

E is for Equally

Donghae wasn’t a jealous man. That was because he didn’t like people who are easily jealous and envious. But as he watched Sooyoung and Sungmin play around in the dressing room, he knew that he was jealous no matter how hard he tried to deny it.

 

F is for Fit

Donghae paid attention as he watched his and Sooyoung’s dancing part in the SEOUL MV. There was something about it that struck him so much but he just couldn’t put a finger on it. He clicked play once more and watched his and Sooyoung’s parts toward the end of the video for the nth time that day.

Then he clicked paused when it reached the bridge part. Well, he just liked to call it a dance scene since he and Soo were dancing on two bridges or whatever it was they were called. He knew that part was the one that captivated him. Why?

Because it made him realize that he and Soo really just fit.

 

G is for Gossip

Donghae took in a sharp breath as he looked around him. He was in Strong Heart, sitting amongt the guests, hosts and the numerous fans… including the thousands watching in their homes. It was time to settle all the gossip.

“So Donghae-ssi, what can you say about the issues about Jessica and Yoona?”

He turned around and looked at the two women, who he shared the spotlight with at the moment. Their face remained composed but their eyes said all the encouragement they were giving him. “All those issues are nothing but gossip. I wanna apologize to them for all the inconveniences that they had to go through. But we’re really just friends.”

“Are you in love with anyone right now?”

He couldn’t hear any sound as everyone seemed to stay frozen, waiting for his answer. Donghae stood up and turned, facing the guests seated behind him. He slowly made its way to her, noticing how a look of confusion crossed her face at his movement. Slowly and gently, he took her hand and pulled the tall shikshin to her feet.

Then, he kissed her.

 

H is for honest

“Who is the best looking member of Super Junior?”

She only had one answer. “Donghae oppa.”

 

I is for Iris

Donghae smiled as he watched Sooyoung effortlessly sang her verse. He wasn’t supposed to sing a duet with her anyways but what the hell. It’s Christmas.

And I don’t want the world to see me ‘cause I don’t think that they’d understand. Her eyes met his and she returned his smile. When everything’s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.  

He wanted her to know who he was.

 

J is for James

She is Summer Choi.

He is Aiden Lee.

Their son is James Lee.

 

K is for Kissing You

“You look like a french maid.”

Sooyoung turned to glare at the smirking man, who was supposedly the leading man of all nine ladies of SNSD for their new video. “I hate you, oppa.”

 

L is for Lonely

He had everything… or so it seemed. He had the looks, the talents, the friends, the fame… But he was still lonely. He was still longing for something but he didn’t know what. So as he sat there, softly crying and looking down on himself, he wasn’t expecting for the tall, strikingly beautiful Sooyoung to suddenly appear before him and wipe his tears away.

He wasn’t so lonely anymore.

 

M is for Mature

“He’s all grown up.” Leeteuk sighed as he and the rest of Super Junior and SNSD watched Donghae carry his son in his arms, gently swaying and humming a lullaby.

“Oppa, that’s not as surprising as that.” Taeyeon gestured to Sooyoung as she entered the room with a milk bottle in hand and a baby bag in another. “Shikshin’s all grown up.”

“And we’re getting older.” Heechul made a face but chuckled soon after, showing a rare melancholic side of him. “We’re godparents now.”

 

N is for News

It wasn’t really a surprise when SNSD and Super Junior found themselves on stage, waiting for the announcement of which group topped the charts for the week. Sooyoung suddenly found her hand occupied as she turned her head and saw that Donghae was standing next to her. He winked at her before intertwining their fingers. She smiled and turned her head back to the hosts.

“Sooyoung-ssi, how would you feel if SNSD wins this week?”

She took the microphone from Tiffany. “Honestly, I’d be very grateful and thankful. It’d complete my week if we win this award. I just found out that I’m pregnant and if SNSD wins the award, I’ll be twice happier.”

As the studio grew quiet, the artists gasped and Donghae twirled her around so that he could ask if she was serious, the award didn’t matter any longer.

 

O is for Obvious

“You like him.”

Sooyoung arched an eyebrow. “What are you talking about, oppa?”

Siwon rolled his eyes at her, casually wrapping an arm around the waist of the woman he considered as a sister. “You like Donghae.”

“I don’t.” She protested.

“I know you too well so there’s no point lying to me.”

If he paid attention, he would’ve noticed that Donghae was silently seething at his actions.

 

P is for Presley

Sooyoung didn’t really know what she got herself into.

She remembered wanting to have a church wedding with all her loved ones when the time came. She wanted it traditional – white dress, flowers and everything else. But as she looked at the Elvis Presley-wannabe – who was taking the place of the priest – from the corner of her eye, and then she turned her attention to the love of her life… she really didn’t care anymore.

She loved Lee Donghae and she wanted to get married… right now. In Vegas.

 

Q is for Quietly

Sooyoung was known for her loud, outspoken, carefree attitude and Donghae loved her for that. Her personality may not attract a lot of people, who weren’t used to such kind of free spirit, but the tall brunette did have a lot of admirers.

So he was willing to love her quietly from the sidelines, hoping that she’d notice him someday.

 

R is for Resemblance

“Your son looks a lot like you, Hae.” Eunhyuk commented as everybody watched Donghae feed some baby food to his son.

Sunny looked at the almost empty bottle of baby food in Donghae’s hand… then at the two other empty bottles on the table. “But he eats like Soo.”

 

S is for Seoul

“Hi oppa!” Sooyoung waved at the man approaching her.

“You’re cheerful.” Donghae commented when he reached her. “Aren’t you sleepy?”

She shrugged. “We don’t really have a choice so let’s make the most out of it.”

He fell on a chair and watched as she rehearsed her dance moves on her bridge, which was right below his bridge for the Seoul MV. She does have long legs…

 

T is for Team

“Oppa, I’m scared.” Sooyoung sighed as she sat on the bed. “This whole pregnancy thing is scary. Not to mention that the fans haven’t forgiven us for suddenly getting married.”

He sat beside her, took her hand and pressed a kiss on her forehead. “The next nine months won’t be easy. But we’re a team, Soo. We’ll make it through everything together.”

 

U is for Unnoticed

She knew that she was always the unnoticed one in SNSD and most of the time, it hurt. She worked just as much – if not more – than the other girls but just because they’re all fairer and more beautiful than her, she was now the ugly duckling of the group.

“You know that isn’t true, Soo.” Donghae sat before her and reached out to wipe the tears off her face. “You’re beautiful and talented. Don’t degrade yourself.”

“But this isn’t enough.” She sniffed. “I’ll always be the girl in SNSD who can dance. That’s all.”

“I think you’re very beautiful. Does that matter to you?”

 

V is for Violated

“HYUNG!” Kyuhyun was the first one to speak once everyone returned to their dressing rooms after Sooyoung’s announcement of her pregnancy. He wrapped his arms protectively around her. “You violated my shikshin!”

Donghae made a face at him, smacking him at the back of his head. “Weirdo.”

 

W is for Worry

Kibum opened the door and before he could greet their guest, she zoomed past him and entered Donghae and Leeteuk’s room. He wasn’t really surprised that Sooyoung was that worried for the sick Donghae. But he remembered his hyung asking everyone not to tell her that he was sick because… well, look at what just happened.

“Donghae’s gonna kill whoever told her.” Henry shook his head as he flipped through a magazine. “He hates worrying her. Now look at that. She just barged into the dorm.”

The door of Donghae’s room opened and Leeteuk came out with a tray in hand. Before he could even shut the door, they heard Donghae shout. “LEE HYUKJAE, WHY DID YOU TELL HYOYEON?!”

 

X is for X-Mas

It was the perfect Christmas both Sooyoung and Donghae could ask for. Their sixteen month old son sat on the carpeted floor, playing with the gifts his many uncles and aunts showered him with. So much for asking them not to spoil their son.

“So what’s my gift?” Donghae asked with a grin.

“Well… Sooyoung took one of his hands and placed it over her flat stomach. “Say hi to your second baby.”

In an instant, she was off her feet and being twirled around in happiness by her husband.

 

Y is for You

‘Cause I can’t stop thinking ‘bout you girl. Donghae sang to himself as he lied down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. ‘Cause I can’t stop thinking ‘bout you girl. If he could sing that part for one girl, it would definitely be for a certain Choi Sooyoung.

 

Z is for Zipper

Donghae entered the stage and his eyes immediately roamed around in search for his wife among the many artists. Another very successful concert just ended and it was time for the curtain call so to speak. It didn’t take long for him to find her and he hurriedly but carefully weaved through the crowd to get to where she was, standing by the front of the stage with Siwon and Tiffany.

His eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets when he got a closer look of her… and the broken zipper of her top. One wrong move by her and the zipper would snap open, revealing her undergarments. Donghae cursed under his breath before hurrying his pace, mumbling an apology to everyone he bumped into.

“Oppa.” Sooyoung flashed him her bright smile when he appeared beside her. “I’m so happy that – Oppa, what are you doing?” Her eyes widened when she felt his strong arm around her waist and he pulled her back to his chest. The crowd immediately screamed with delight.

“Your zipper’s broken.” He whispered into her ears.

“Crap.” The smile on her face disappeared. “We still have to sing the final song.”

He grinned as Ryeowook started the song. “Just stay here and you’ll be fine.”

Sooyoung returned her attention to the cheering fans. “Why do I have a feeling that the reason why we’re like this isn’t just because of my zipper?”

“Is it wrong?” Donghae chuckled before he sang his part, ending it with a quick kiss on his wife’s lips.