Sooyoung and Sungmin's ABC

ABC

A is for Annoying

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you more.”

“No, I love you more.”

Kyuhyun dropped the book he was reading. “I LOVE YOU. YOU LOVE ME. WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER. NOW SHUT UP!”

 

B is for Basket

Leeteuk was sure he heard a knock from the front door but instead of finding someone standing outside their dorm, he found a woven basket filled a lot of pink things. “Sungmin!”

“Yes, hyung?” Sungmin appeared behind him a few seconds later.

He picked up the basket and handed it to him, noticing Sooyoung’s car parked across their dorm. “I think this is yours.”

 

C is for Chunji

He wasn’t really expecting this day to come. They were working so well together and they were having so much fun in Chunji. Now she had to leave the show. It wasn’t that he had a problem with Sunny. He actually found her to be very nice, sweet and charming. But as far as he was concerned, no one could replace Sooyoung.

 

D is for Dedication

“That is so sweet!” Yoona squealed as she and the rest of the SNSD member crowded around Sooyoung and the album she was holding. “I can’t believe he really did that!”

“I really think Sungmin oppa likes you, unnie.” Seohyun whispered. “He even included you in his thank you message for Sorry Sorry.”

 

E is for Europe

“She looks like she’s enjoying herself.” Sungmin whispered to himself as he scanned through Sooyoung’s European vacation photos that were seen online. She really looked like she was having a splendid time touring countries like France and Spain. “I wonder if she misses me.”

He flipped through a couple more pictures before he came across the last picture… a picture of her with a picture of the two of them. He couldn’t help but smile because of the caption. The next time I visit France, Sungmin oppa and I will go to the Eiffel Tower together.

 

F is for Friends

He knew they were just friends. They were just like brother and sister. But he couldn’t stop himself from feeling jealous as he watched Sooyoung and Donghae chatting a few feet from him. Sooyoung wasn’t really supposed to be there during the filming part of the Han River but she was there nonetheless. And a part of Sungmin knew why.

 

G is for Girl?

He couldn’t believe how time could change so many things and Sooyoung was a perfect example for that. Sungmin could still clearly remember how she was such a tough tomboy a few years ago. But as time passed by, she grew into a beautiful, breath-taking woman… who he was now in love with.

 

H is for Halloween

“There you go.” Sungmin beamed as he adjusted the hat on their son’s head. “You’re going to be the cutest pumpkin in the party, Lee Chung-Hee.”

Sooyoung smoothed the ends of their daughter’s dress. “And I think you’ll be the prettiest princess in the party, Lee Mi-Young.”

 

I is for Idiot

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Sooyoung whispered to herself over and over again. She couldn’t believe that she allowed herself to fall deeply in love with Sungmin. Her love for him was hurting her and she couldn’t blame anyone else but herself. She already could see that he liked Sunny so why didn’t she stop? You’re a big idiot, Soo.

 

J is for Jelly

Usually, Sungmin enjoyed going on out of town trips with his fellow SM artists. But as he watched Jaejoong use his culinary skills to make peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Sooyoung, he was starting not to enjoy this vacation.

“Hyung, if I were you…” Henry patted his shoulder. “You should go and tell her.”

Was he that obvious?

 

K is for Kyrgyzstan

Sooyoung beamed as an idea entered her head. “I want to go to Kyrgyzstan!”

Sungmin’s jaw dropped. “Kyrgyz – WHAT?”

 

L is for Laugh

One of the things he loved most about her was her laugh. It was something that was uniquely hers. Her laugh always made other people laugh along with her. Her laugh would always assure him that everything would be alright when he was down.

 

M is for More

“Everyone thinks of us as brother and sister.” Sungmin said out of the blue.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled. “Yeah, they do.”  

“But what if I want to be something more than just a brother?”

She couldn’t find it in her to say anything in reply but when Sungmin leaned in to capture her lips, she willingly kissed him back.

 

N is for Nothing

As she locked eyes with him from the other side of the stage of Music Bank, Sooyoung knew that everything she was looking for was in Sungmin. She couldn’t ask for anything more.

 

O is for Once

Sooyoung was really never a girly girl.

But for once, she was willing to be. As she walked down the aisle in her princess pink wedding gown, Sungmin just couldn’t stop staring at her. It was all worth it.

 

P is for Physical

When Sungmin couldn’t find her among the sea of people partying after the very successful Dream Concert, he suddenly began to get worried.

“Where’s Soo?” He asked Yoona.

She shrugged, saying that she didn’t know where her unnie is. He looked around once more before he finally found her at the corner of the room with some guy. And she didn’t look happy at all. Hauling Donghae and Leeteuk out of Super Junior’s booth, he dragged the two with him as they weaved through the crowd. Sungmin cursed under his breath when he saw Sooyoung trying to leave and the guy stopping her and the two clueless guys finally knew what was wrong.

Before anyone could stop him, Sungmin punched the guy straight in the jaw. Sooyoung shrieked while Donghae and Leeteuk did their best to restrain the seething Sungmin even if they themselves would want to beat the hell out of the bastard too.

“Stay away from my girl!” Sungmin dangerously snarled at the scared stranger

 

Q is for Quart

“Is this really necessary?” Eunhyuk asked as he watched Sungmin load their shopping cart with quarts of different flavors of ice cream. Eunhyuk lost count after the tenth one.

Siwon shook his head. “All of those are for Soo. Of course it’s necessary.”

 

R is for Rooftop

“Wow, oppa.” Sooyoung looked around at the beautiful night view of Seoul. “This is beautiful. You were right, oppa. Your dorm’s rooftop has a fantastic view.”

When she got to reply, she turned around and found him kneeling on one knee and with a ring in hand. “Soo, will you marry me?”

As she answered yes and he slipped the ring onto her finger, the two failed to notice the fourteen heads trying to squeeze themselves to get a better view behind the partially opened door of the fire exit.

 

S is for Summer

“Why is your English name Summer?”

Sooyoung shrugged. “I don’t know. Ask Sica.”

Sungmin smirked playfully. “It doesn’t suit you.”

“Vincent doesn’t suit you either.”

 

T is for Twice

“They said they’re going to call as soon as Soo gives birth, right?” Siwon asked out loud. “Why aren’t they calling yet?”

“That just means Soo hasn’t given birth yet, Wonnie.” Kangin rolled his eyes good naturedly.

All fourteen members of Super Junior and eight members of SNSD all waited in the boys’ dorm for the most important call they would ever have that day. Sooyoung and Sungmin were in the United States, where she was to give birth. The phone began ringing, startling all twenty two people before they all made a mad dash to the phone. Being the eldest, Leeteuk got the privilege of answering the phone and talking to Sungmin.

Leeteuk nodded a few times before saying goodbye and putting the phone down. “Guys, we have twins.”

 

U is for Understand

Being an idol isn’t easy and both Sooyoung and Sungmin knew that. Being part of idol groups that are more than the usual five members made it harder. But that was why they had each other – to cry to, to laugh with, to share stories with… to understand.

 

V is for Vote

“Hyung was looking at you differently.” Sungmin pouted as he remembered the look Leeteuk gave Sooyoung when she spoke for the first time in Vote to Change.

“You think he likes me?” She batted her eyelashes innocently.

“Do you want Taengoo to kill you?”

"Nah, I wouldn't want you to kill Teuk oppa."

 

W is for Wink

Sungmin cheered as loudly as he possibly could as SNSD performed Run Devil Run onstage. It was Sooyoung’s part and as expected, she winked again. But this time, he knew it was for him more than anyone else.

If her facing him doesn’t prove that enough.

 

X is for X-axis

“Just think about it this way.” Sungmin said as he helped Taemin with his homework. “So that you won’t forget the x-axis of the graph, think of the horizon.”

Sooyoung made a face at him. “What the hell was that, oppa?”

Few days later, Taemin perfected his Math test. “I’m good!” Sungmin said proudly while Sooyoung snorted.

 

Y is for Yacht

She really didn’t want any over the top celebration for the first year anniversary but Sungmin went on and didn’t listen to her. So that was how she found herself enjoying a candlelit dinner with the love of her life… aboard a yacht

 

Z is for Zigzag

“LEE SUNGMIN!” Heechul hissed from the second row of the SUV. “Next time, you are definitely not driving.”

“It’s not my fault that the road is zigzag!” Sungmin replied, keeping his focus on the road. The road really was zigzag, which explained why the SUV kept moving in different directions.

Tiffany clutched her head. “I think I’m going to vomit.”

“I’m trying to sleep here!” Yesung exclaimed from the passenger’s seat. “So zip it.”

“So much for wanting a peaceful vacation.” Sooyoung muttered to herself before looking at her twin girls who were giggling in their car seat. “At least they’re having fun.”