Sooyoung and Siwon's ABC

ABC

A is for Athena

“You’re really on a roll, oppa.” Sooyoung commented as she scanned through Siwon’s copy of the initial script for Athena, his latest TV drama. “You’re really an actor already.”

“Thanks.” He answered with a smile before he leaned towards her and pointed at the script. “Tell me what role you like, okay?”

She shot her a questioning look. “Why?”

“We made a promise, remember?” Siwon flashed her his dimpled smile. “I don’t want to break any promise I ever made with you.”

 

B is for Brighter

He fondly called her the Queen of Smiles. She was SNSD’s Cheerful Princess after all.

She did like to smile almost at anybody and everybody. But as she performed her all on stage, she locked eyes with him and smiled brightly... much brighter than she usually would. And he knew that the brightest smile was meant to be for him only.

 

C is for Choi

There was a reason why God gave them the same last name… or so does Choi Siwon believe when it came to him and SNSD’s Choi Sooyoung. Honestly, he liked it that way a lot. They get to pretend to be real relatives but of course everyone knew better. And so did he. He wanted to be so much that just a brother to her… if only she felt the same way.

 

D is for Distance

They were on the same stage but they seemed miles apart. That was what Sooyoung felt as she looked at her Siwon oppa from the other side of the stage, where she was at. They were colleagues working under the same agency. But as she watched him laugh at some joke Tiffany said to him, she convinced herself that things wouldn’t change the way she wanted them to.

 

E is for Eiffel

“This is so beautiful.” Sooyoung gasped as she stared at the Eiffel Tower. “It’s really a good thing that they allowed us to go have our vacation together, oppa. We both wanted to go here in Paris anyway. It’s really lovely here. Don’t you think so, oppa?” She turned around when she didn’t get any response from him and realized that he wasn’t even there. A worried look replaced the look of happiness she had earlier as she began to look around for him.

“Soo!”

She turned around towards the direction where his voice came from, ready to scold him for scaring her like that, but she found herself unable to do so. Siwon was standing a few feet from her with a pink heart-shaped balloon in his hand.

“Je t’aime.” Sooyoung read the writings on the balloon and soon, she was speechless, not knowing what to say to the handsome man who just confessed to her.

 

F is for Flowers

One of the things that Sooyoung liked a lot was flowers. She always wanted to be in a vast meadow, surrounded by different kinds of flowers. So as she looked out the glass panels of the double door and saw the countless flowers surrounding the seats and – more importantly – the altar, she smiled as her eyes fell on Siwon, dressed handsomely in a tuxedo. A meadow filled with flowers is the perfect place to get married in.

 

G is for Gone

Siwon knew it was bad to be selfish but really just couldn’t help it. He knew that he was going to see her in a few weeks for the SM Town tour but still. That was in a few weeks. He missed Sooyoung like crazy and he wanted to see her now.

How much is a ticket to Japan?

 

H is for Hot

They were supposedly rehearsing for a special stage for a music show. They were doing just that one minute and the next… Sooyoung suddenly found herself pressed against his broad, muscular chest. She was nearly about to slip when she lost her balance but Siwon managed to wrap his strong arms around her and keep her still. Well, everything about her was still except her heart. She glanced up at his face; her wide eyes meeting his. Siwon hurriedly let go of her and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Isn’t it hot here?” Sooyoung asked as she began to fan herself.

Siwon didn’t know what to say.

 

I is for Idol

Choi Siwon and Choi Sooyoung were idols. Hell, they belonged to two of the most popular KPOP groups.

But they had a certain number one fan that mattered to them more than anyone else… their son.

 

J is for Jonghyun

On a normal day, Siwon was very fond of Jonghyun. But today wasn’t a normal so no, he wasn’t fond of the Shinee member at all. It wasn’t really Jonghyun’s fault. All he was doing was talking to Sooyoung, which he didn’t know set jealously raging through Siwon’s body.

 

K is for King

When it came to SM Entertainment, nothing was impossible. So Sooyoung wasn’t surprised when she found herself in a prom-themed Christmas party in a short black dress and silver heels. And since it was prom-themed, of course there should be a prom king and a prom queen.

She looked at Siwon and realized that he was the perfect prom king. As their names were both declared as winners, Sooyoung knew her realization came late.

 

L is for Lips

“Good job everyone!” Super Junior and SNSD’s managers praised the artists, who had been rehearsing really hard for the past few hours.

All SNSD and Super Junior bowed politely at one another, congratulating each one for making it through the hell called practice. Sooyoung let out a sigh, making her way towards her bag, when the lights suddenly disappeared and everything turned dark. Countless screams and shouts were heard as everyone blindly looked for everyone else.

“Boys, stay put! Hyung will look for you!” The voice of Super Junior’s resident princess pierced through all the noise.

“Stop shouting at my ear, Heechul! And that’s my line!”

“Fany, where are you?” It was Jessica.

“Ow! Unnie, stop pulling my hair!”

“Oops… I’m sorry, Hyo! It’s me, Eunhyuk oppa.”

Sooyoung reached blindly through the dark and began walking, hoping to find any of the girls. A scream left her lips when she stepped on something slippery. She closed her eyes, waiting for her collision with the floor, but it didn’t come. Instead, she felt herself on top of something – or someone – breathing and there was something soft against her lips.

The lights came back and she realized that she just kissed Choi Siwon.

 

M is for More

“Always the sister… never anything more.” She whispered to herself as she glanced at Siwon, who was busy talking to reporters about his ‘close’ relationship with her. A sigh escaped her lips before Sooyoung looked way, realizing that no matter how much she wanted to tell him that she liked him, she’d always be just a sister to him.

 

N is for No Other

He personally found Yesung’s role in the No Other MV to be very sweet. So when the time came that he knew he was ready to ask Sooyoung to marry him, he gathered as many balloons as he could and tied the engagement ring at the end of the strings. Siwon took a deep breath as he waited for Sooyoung, ready to pop the question... and praying that the ring wouldn't fly away

 

O is for Orange

“Oppa… Oppa…”

Siwon lifted his head from the pillow to glance at his wife, who was trying to wake him up. He turned his head and saw that the digital clock read 4:15 am. “What’s wrong, Soo?”

She pushed the covers off her body, revealing her baby bump. “I want oranges, oppa.”

He blinked. “Oranges? At this time?”

“The baby wants oranges, oppa.”

Sooyoung didn’t need to say anything more as Siwon left the bed, pulling his jacket off the chair as he exited the room to get her some oranges. He’d do anything for his baby.

 

P is for Prayer

Sooyoung and Siwon weren’t really that close before. As a matter of fact, they barely talked. But God really worked in mysterious ways. So when Siwon turned her head and saw Sooyoung enter the room where the prayer meeting he was attending was being held, he knew God had plans. He just didn’t know what.

 

Q is for Queen

“What’s this?” Sooyoung asked as Siwon handed her something. When she got a good look of it, she got more confused. “A queen of hearts card? What will I do with it?”

“Yah! That isn’t just any ordinary queen of hearts card.” He made a face at her. “You’ll understand soon.”

She took a closer look at it and realized that the card really wasn’t the usual type. She could see it was the queen of hearts but with a different design.

 Few days later, Sooyoung found herself watching a Super Junior interview on TV. “Siwon, do you have any special girl in your life right now?” The interviewer asked.

He smiled before taking something out of his pocket. Sooyoung’s eyes widened when she realized what it was. Siwon held up the king of hearts card with a similar design as hers. “I gave the queen of hearts to her. She should know who she is by now.”

 

R is for Revolve

It amazed him how life could change so drastically. Siwon could still remember how he focused his life on three things – God, Super Junior and his immediate relatives. But as he watched Sooyoung cradling their son, Choi Chin-Hwa, he knew that his life now revolved around the two most precious people in his life.

 

S is for Supporting

“Let’s make a promise.”

Sooyoung arched an eyebrow. “What promise, oppa?”

Siwon thought about it for a moment. “Let’s promise one another that if one of us gets some acting job, the other gets to guest in the show or movie. We’ll always support each other’s careers no matter what. Sounds good?”

For some reason, she liked the idea of supporting him through his successes and even failures in life. “Sounds great.”

 

T is for Tiffany

“He doesn’t love me the way you think he does, Soo… and I don’t love him that way either.”

Sooyoung shook her head. “Fany, you don’t have to lie to make me feel better.”

“Who says I’m lying?” She rolled her eyes at her dongsaeng. “We’re really just friends.”

The short haired brunette looked at her friend and forced a smile on her face. “I appreciate that you’re trying to make me feel better. But Fany, no need to lie.”

Tiffany watched with a look of utter disbelief on her face as Sooyoung left the living room and headed for her room. An exasperated sigh escaped her lips as she sank on the couch. She didn’t know what to do anymore. Why won’t Sooyoung believe her? Reaching for her phone from her table, she quickly dialed a number before bringing it to her ear.

“Yoboseyo?”

“It didn’t work, oppa. She didn’t believe me.” The raven haired woman pressed her lips into a thin line. “I guess it’s all up to you now.”

 

U is for Under

Siwon was tired and the last thing he needed was for the lights to go out and the rehearsal room to go dark. Unfortunately for him, it happened.

“Boys, stay put! Hyung will look for you!” He heard Heechul yell from somewhere a few feet to his right.

“Stop shouting at my ear, Heechul! And that’s my line!” Siwon couldn’t help but laugh at the indignant tone in Leeteuk’s voice.

“Fany, where are you?” It was Jessica.

“Ow! Unnie, stop pulling my hair!”

“Oops... I’m sorry, Hyo! It’s me, Eunhyuk oppa.”

Siwon was about to move when he heard someone coming his way. He turned, searching for the direction from where the footsteps came from, when he suddenly heard a scream and something collided with him. He fell backwards and his back hit the floor but that didn’t matter. Siwon could feel that something – or someone – was on top of him and something soft was on his lips.

The lights came back and realized that he was kissing Choi Sooyoung.

 

V is for Volvo

She remembered liking Edward Cullen’s Volvo a lot when she was reading the Twilight series. But Sooyoung wasn’t expecting to find one outside her dorm as a gift from her Siwon oppa.

 

W is for Watch

Siwon didn’t really mean to just watch without her knowing. Actually, he was just wandering around the SM Building with he heard music coming from a particular rehearsal room and that was how he found her. An amused smile crossed his face as he watched Sooyoung practice the steps for Genie. She’s a great dancer. He thought to himself, deciding to watch her as discreetly as he possible could. She’s beautiful.

“Oppa?”

So much for wanting to be discreet

 

X is for X

“It would be best if we hold a press conference as soon as possible, announcing that you two broke up.”

Siwon already knew that dating Sooyoung wouldn’t sit well with certain people – namely the Sones and the ELFs. But there was no way that he was compromising his happiness this time around. He loved her. “There’s no way I’m breaking up with Sooyoung.” He said with all seriousness as he faced his manager.

Sooyoung glanced at her boyfriend then at their managers, sensing the tension. “Oppa…”

“I love her and she loves me.” Siwon got up, pulling her with him. “Breaking up is definitely not an option. So you can cross that out from the list.”

 

Y is for Yoyo

Siwon came out of the kitchen and he wasn’t really surprised when he found all the other members of Super Junior and SNSD watching his son play with Kyuhyun’s yoyo as if he was the most engrossing film ever.

“Appa!” Chin-Hwa giggled when he saw his father. “Appa! Yoyo! Appa! Yoyo!”

Sooyoung glanced at Super Junior’s maknae. “He wants your yoyo, oppa.”

They weren’t really surprised when Kyuhyun willingly gave it to their son.

 

Z is for Zorro

“Congratulations, Siwon-ssi.” The movie producer stood up. Siwon was on his feet soon after and the two shook hands. “We’re looking forward to having you as the new Zorro of this generation. The role is perfect for you!”

Siwon bowed politely in gratitude. “Thank you.”

“By the way, do you have any leading lady in mind? We haven’t found one yet and we want to hear any suggestion from you.”

There was only one woman in his mind. “Choi Sooyoung.”