Sooyoung and Changmin's ABC

ABC

A is for Answer

“Changmin oppa? Are you there?” Sooyoung looked around as she walked down the hallway in the SM building. She’d been looking for Changmin but for some reason, she couldn’t find him. There wasn’t a single person in sight at all actuallly. She looked around once more, not understanding what in the world was happening.

“Changmin oppa! Where are you? Changmin oppa! OPPA!”

She could suddenly hear footsteps behind her and the fear began to rush through her veins as she walked briskly. Sooyoung could feel fear climbing up her spine. She needed to find him. She needed to get out of there.

“Changmin oppa! Changmin oppa!” Tears were streaming down her face as she walked faster; knowing that whoever was following her was still there. “Where are you?Changmin oppa!” The brunette felt a hand on her shoulder and a blood curling scream escaped her lips.

Sooyoung sat up on the bed, panting and sweating. She looked around her. She was in the bedroom. It was all just a dream.  Barely having the time to catch her breath, she felt a pair of strong arms around her body. “Soo, it’s okay… It was just a nightmare.”

“Oppa…” The brunette cried, burying her face in his chest. “I thought you left me.”

“You know, the say that sometimes you dream about things that scare you.” Changmin hugged her closer to him. “You don’t have to be afraid of that, Soo… I’ll never leave you.”

 

B is for Baby

“Here she is, Mr. Shim.” The nurse smiled warmly at him. “Your daughter is very lovely.”

Changmin smiled brightly as the nurse handed him his newborn daughter. From her bed, Sooyoung couldn't help but smile too as she watched her husband hold their baby for the first time. “What do you want to name her, oppa?” She asked.

There was only one thing he wanted for his daughter and that is for her to grown up to be a woman, who has wisdom and respect. “Her name is Shim Hyun-Jae.”

 

C is for Cupcakes

Changmin and Sooyoung are the respective shikshins of their group...  so pretty much no one was really surprised when she narrated how he proposed.

“He formed a heart out of cupcakes.” She gushed. “Then each cupcake had a letter so they all spelled ‘will you marry me?’ when you read them. I didn't really expect him to propose to me twice, you know... especially with the first one.”

“What did you do with the cupcakes?” Junsu just had to ask the question with the very obvious answer.

She exchanged a look with Changmin. “We ate them. All of them.”

 

D is for Dedication

Sooyoung barely got the chance to sing solo and so whenever she did get the privilege, she always made sure it’d be something special.

“This song is dedicated to that one person who never gave up on me… who always loved me no matter what. Even if we’re apart, I’d always know that he loves me.” She easily found him amongst the crowd despite his attempt at disguise and smiled at him before she began to sing Thousand Miles.

 

E is for Empty

“I DON’T HAVE FOOD!” Yoochun yelled for the nth time as Changmin and Sooyoung continued to pester him. “Go somewhere and buy!”

Sooyoung pouted before he took Changmin’s hand and dragged him away. Yoochun let out a sigh, rubbing his temples. “Did those two pester you about food too?” Yunho asked as he walked over to him.

“Next time, I’ll buy them an entire grocery for Christmas.”

 

F is for Food

“We’ll be gone for a weekend… not the whole year.” Jaejoong arched an eyebrow at the pair. “Why’d you bring that much food?”

Tiffany shook her head. “Do you really need to ask that, oppa?”

“Don’t be mean, oppa. We’re two growing people.” Sooyoung winked at him before she and Changmin entered the SUV.

“I’d be scared if they still grow.”

 

G is for Guest

Changmin smiled and waved at the Cassies, who wall screamed in delight. Another DBSK concert was in the history books and to say that it was a very successful event was an understatement.

"We actually have a very special guest that we want to introduce. You all know who she is, actually. We all love her.” Yunho only smirked when Changmin shot him a questioning look. “But of course, a certain someone here loves her the most. Please give a warm welcome to SNSD’s Choi Sooyoung!”

His jaw dropped when he saw her climb up the stage, waving at the fans and flashing her bright smile. He turned around to face his friends and they all gave him the thumbs up.

This was definitely the best surprise he ever got.

 

H is for Help

“Are you sure this looks coat looks good on me?”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Of course, it looks good on you. It’s just Jaejoong oppa and Yeonhee unnie’s wedding, not a meeting with the president. Jaejoong oppa said as long as you look presentable, it should be fine.”

Changmin made a face at her. “You’re here to help me, Soo. I have to look right for hyung’s wedding, you know. This is so important.”

“Well, if this counts…” She was sure her face was red. “You look handsome, oppa.”

 

I is for Ice

“Oppa, give me back my food!” Sooyoung frowned at him as he raised her chips above way above his head.

Changmin smirked. “Try to get it if you can.”

She stood on her tiptoes, trying to reach for her food but to no avail. “Oppa, this is so unfair!”

“It’s not my fault that you can’t reach the – YAH!” His eyes widened when he felt something cold and wet slide down his back. He turned to glare at the tall brunette, who was holding a glass of ice and laughing her head off.

“You are so dead, Choi.”

 

J is for Jump

“Appa! Umma!” Hyun-Jae squealed when she saw where her parents had taken her. “Bungee jumping! Bungee jumping!”

Changmin knelt down so he was in the same eye level as his daughter. “You’re not scared?”

Hyun-Jae shook her head and smiled at him, then at her mother. “Hyun-Jae isn’t scared because I know appa and umma will always be there to protect me.”

 

K is for Kick

“Oh!”

Changmin sat up on the bed with a worried look on his face. “Baby, is something wrong?”

Sooyoung shook her head and smiled. “I’m fine, oppa… The baby just kicked.”

“Is he or she still kicking?”

She took one of his hands and placed it on her swollen belly. True enough, Changmin felt their baby quick twice. He loved it so much that he kept his hand there until they fell asleep.

 

L is for Lose

Sooyoung loved all her bandmates. She loved all eight of them so much.

But now that she and Tiffany seemed like they were in love with the same guy, she didn’t know what to do. She loved Tiffany but she loved Changmin too.

And she wasn’t willing to lose him.

 

M is for Midnight

One of the things Changmin didn’t like was being woken up in the middle of the night especially when he was so tired after all the singing and the dancing. But everything always has an exception and his pregnant wife happened to be it. So as he scratched the sleep of his eyes while going down the stairs to get Sooyoung some pistachio ice cream, he loved her too much to care about anything else.

 

N is for Never

Dating is never an easy thing… but it becomes more difficult when the two people dating are two popular KPOP idols. All their loved ones were okay with their relationship – but the Sones and Cassies weren’t. And that made things more complicated than it really was necessary.

“Soo… I love you.” Changmin whispered as he wiped the tears off her face with his thumbs. “Whatever happens, never give up. Because I won’t.”

 

O is for Orders

The waiter blinked as he stared at the order slip in his hand. He was a hundred and ten percent sure that the table only had two customers but as he stared at the order slip, it was like four people ordered the food instead of two.

“We’ll have two slices of Oreo cheesecakes.” Sooyoung grinned as she lifted her attention from the menu and locked eyes with Changmin.

“Oh, and we’ll have two slices of pecan pie.”

 

P is for Peaches

“You smell like peaches.”

Sooyoung blushed furiously as she found herself with her back pressed against Changmin’s chest. She could feel his breath against her neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist. She knew it was bound to happen; it was their honeymoon night after all. But damn, she was so nervous.

“Is something wrong?” He turned her around so that she was facing him.

She bit her lower lip. “Oppa, I’m scared.”

He smiled as he took her hands in his and intertwined their fingers. “I’m scared too. But if you don’t want to do it, we don’t have to. We can–” Changmin suddenly found his lips occupied.

 

Q is for Question

“Will you marry me?”

 The question completely took Sooyoung off-guard. Of course, she wasn’t expecting him to propose to her right there and then but add the fact that they were playing an impromptu jeopardy game. She lifted her gaze and her eyes locked with his. Right then and there, she had her answer.

“What is ‘yes, I will’.”

Changmin had his arms wrapped tightly around her as soon as the words left . Looks like he didn't need the cupcakes - also known as plan B - any longer... but than again, who said he can't propose to her twice?

 

R is for Roses

“Someone has roses!” Jessica squealed as she and the rest of the girls gathered around Sooyoung’s part of the dressing room.

“Unnie, who is it from?” Yoona said excitedly as Sooyoung picked up the bouquet of white roses and looked at the card.

“It’s from Changmin, oppa.”

“You’re blushing!” Hyoyeon pointed a finger at Sooyoung’s red face.

The girls didn’t notice Tiffany move away from the group, talking to someone over the phone. “She loves it, oppa. See, I was right!”

 

S is for Support

Changmin never felt so broken his entire life.

DBSK wasn’t supposed to break up. All five of them promised that to one another. But the opposite was happening and he couldn’t believe it. His life revolved around DBSK for the past how many years and now, he was so close to losing one of the things that mattered most to him. He wanted to yell at Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu for filling the complaint. But he knew he couldn’t.

“Oppa…” Sooyoung rubbed his back soothingly. “It’s okay to cry.”

And so he did.

 

T is for Trip

“What are you two planning to do?” Junsu arched an eyebrow at them. The fact that Sooyoung was in the DBSK dorm meant something.

“We’re going on a trip, hyung.” Changmin replied as he grabbed his keys from the table.

“A trip?” Yoochun repeated. “Where?”

Sooyoung giggled. “We’re going on a food trip. You know… restaurant hopping.”

“Unfair!” Junsu pouted. “Can I come?”

The two were out of the door before he could even move.

 

U is for Unsurprised

“Why am I not surprised…” Yuri whispered to herself as she and everyone else watched Sooyoung and Changmin’s daughter eat to her heart’s content in between her parents… who – not surprisingly – were eating too.

Jaejoong shook his head. “Like parents, like daughter.”

 

V is for Vampire

“He’s so amazing and dreamy and handsome and perfect…” Sooyoung sighed dreamily as she held her Twilight book in her hands.

Changmin snorted. “He isn’t.”

She smirked. “You’re jealous of a fictional character, aren’t you?”

“I’m not!”

“Edward Cullen is the most perfect guy on earth. I really love him.”

“YAH!”

 

W is for Willy Wonka

For a couple who loved to eat as much as Sooyoung and Changmin did, it only made sense that their wedding was revolved around food. But to the delight of most of their guests, they found out that the wedding and reception was actually Willy Wonka themed.

It was very Sooyoung and Changmin indeed.

 

X is for Xiah

“Don’t touch my shikshin during your honeymoon!”

Yunho made a face, slapping the back of Junsu’s head. “They’re married, pabo!”

“But still! My shikshin is too innocent for things like that!” Junsu argued, wrapping her arms protectively around Sooyoung.

“YAH! Hyung, get your hands off my wife.” Changmin frowned at him. “She’s my shikshin, hyung! Not yours!”

Yoochun, Jaejoong and Yunho smirked. “Possessive weirdo.”

 

Y is for Yellow

Changmin wasn’t really fond of dying his hair so when he was suddenly required to go blonde, he decided to wear a wig instead. Of course, he knew that he looked weird but Sooyoung just had to laugh hysterically when she saw him. “Why is your hair yellow?!” She managed to say in between her laughter.

“It’s blonde!”

 

Z is for Zorro

Sooyoung wasn’t really fond of dress up parties but what the hell. It was a Halloween party so she should at least just go with the flow. Well, it wasn’t really her choice to dress up as a princess. It was really Jessica and Yuri’s idea and she was half threatened, half paid into dressing up like one.

“Oh my… Who could that be?” Sunny’s question caught her attention as all nine girls turned their attention to the main entrance, where a guy dressed as Zorro just entered.

Much to their surprise as well, Zorro made his way to their table and stopped in front of Sooyoung. The tall brunette glanced up and saw his eyes – the eyes that she’d always know.

“You make a handsome Zorro, Changmin oppa.”

Changmin took her hand in his and gently pulled her to her feet. “And you make a lovely princess.”

Sooyoung didn’t bother to reply… mostly because she couldn't since he just kissed her.