Sooyoung and Kyuhyun's ABC

ABC

A is for Admit

“Who are you closest to among you Super Junior oppas?”

Sooyoung eyes locked with his for a moment before she replied. “Sungmin oppa.”

And Kyuhyun had to admit to himself that he didn't like what he heard.

 

B is for Bundle

“This is taking forever!” Kyuhyun ran a hand down his face as he continued to walk back and forth. “I need to go in there! Why won't they let me? Damn it.”

Leeteuk opened his mouth but was cut off when they all heard another scream. “Hyo and Yoona are in there, Kyu. Your wife will be fine.”

Kyuhyun let out a sigh and looked around him. All his Super Junior hyungs and SNSD dongsaengs were there, worrying with him about Sooyoung and their child that was about to pop out anytime now. What annoyed him most was that he wasn't even with her when her water broke and because of that, he had nearly broke every traffic rule there was in his haste to get to the hospital.

“She’s been in there for so long.” Taeyeon said worriedly. “How long does it take to give birth to twins?”

The door of the delivery room swung open, catching all of them by surprise. It didn’t take long before they were all on their feet as the doctor approached them. “Which one of you is Cho Kyuhyun?” She asked.

“That would be I.” Kyuhyun pushed his way through Siwon and Kangin to get to the doctor. “How’s my wife? Is she okay?”

 “She is doing perfectly fine and so are your kids.” The doctor smiled warmly; said smile getting brighter at the sight of the tear that dropped from the new father's eyes. “Congratulations, Mr. Cho. You have a son and a daughter.”

 

C is for Closest

“You may now kiss your bride.”

 Kyuhyun grinned, wrapping his arm around his wife’s waist, pulling her close before pressing his lips on hers for the first time as a married couple. Behind them, their closest friends and relatives all cheered for them as they officialy became husband and wife. Some were even in tears: Sooyoung’s mom, Kyuhyun’s mom, Sooyoung’s unnie, the SNSD girls and even the Super Junior boys.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were so happy. The fact that they were sharing this moment to all those closest to them, tcouldn’t ask for anything more.

 

D is for Diary

Kyuhyun wasn’t like any other guys and Sooyoung knew that. But she wasn’t really expecting to find a diary of all things on his bed when she visited the Super Junior dorm. She really didn’t mind though. Most – if not all – of the things he wrote was about her. Well, of course it wouldn't be Kyuhyun's diary without a narration of how every time he played Starcraft but that didn't matter.

This diary is really for her really… Because I don’t want to forget any moment we spent together. No matter how shallow it is.

 

E is for Elegant

“Who is Kyu oppa taking to the Christmas party?” Sunny asked.

“Who is Soo taking to the Christmas party?” Sungmin asked.

The door of the ballroom opened, revealing a smartly dressed Kyuhyun in a black polished tuxedo… and by his side with her hand on the crook of his arm was Sooyoung, looking beautiful in a white gown.

“Oh my god.” The two whispered in unison.

 

F is for Fiancé

Sooyoung looked at the huge diamond ring on her finger and sighed happily. She knew that she’d get married one day; of course, she would. But to whom was always the question. Now that the handsome maknae of Super Junior just proposed to her, her question was answered. She couldn’t believe that she was getting married to the man who was the other half of her.

 

G is for Grown Up

Everyone loved him as Super Junior’s maknae; the original maknae. But as the ELFs all watched as Kyuhyun – in his Sooyoung costume no less – invited the Shikshin herself on stage and proposed to her in front of everyone gathered for the SM Town concert, he wasn't just that.

He’s the maknae. But he’s all grown up now… and getting married.

 

H is for Hawaii

“I can’t believe this place.” Sooyoung giggled as she sat on the sand and looked up at the stars. “How I wish Korea had more beaches like Hawaii. Don’t you think so, oppa?”

“We have Jeju Island, you know.” Kyuhyun pointed out before he sat down beside her and buried his feet in the sand.

She nodded, not removing her focus from the stars. “But this place is paradise.”

Kyuhyun silently watched her; all the affection he had for the girl shown on his face. Without really thinking, he leaned in a kissed her cheek, catching the tall brunette by surprise. “Yah, oppa! What was that for?”

“Have I told you that I love you?”

She giggled again. “Yes, you did.”

“I love you more than the last time then.” He smiled before he pressed his lips on hers. "Did you know that?"

 

I is for Ice

Sooyoung knew that it was inappropriate to keep your jaw hanging for a long time… no matter how surprised she was. But she couldn’t help it. She had always liked to skate when she had time. She just wasn’t expecting for Kyuhyun to reserve a whole ice skating rink just for her.

 

J is for Jung-Soo and Ji-Woo

“I really can’t believe you named your son Jung-Soo.” Junsu shook his head at the married couple.

“YAH!” Leeteuk hissed from his spot on the couch. “My name is nice, thank you very much.”

Junsu rolled his eyes. “Whatever, hyung. My name is better than yours.”

“Says who?” Super Junior’s leaded rolled his eyes back at him. “My name is better. Besides, I took care of Soo whenever Kyu was out. So it’s just right that they name Jung-Soo after me.”

“Junsu is much, much better than Jung-Soo.”

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung exchanged a look. “They kinda sound the same you know.” Kyu pointed out as he cradled his sleeping daughter in his arms.

The two squabbling kids grownups made a face at them. “YOU’RE NOT HELPING!”

 

K is for Kyuyoung

“May I present to you… Kyuyoung!”

Sooyoung’s jaw dropped as she caught sight of her Kyuhyun oppa, ignoring how Heechul was the MC of the "event". Well, technically Kyuhyun was Kyuyoung now, not Kyuhyun oppa. “I do not look that bad.”

“YAH!”

 

L is for Lie

It’s not supposed to be like this. It’s not supposed to be like this. Kyuhyun said to himself repeatedly but each time he did so, the more it became apparent that he was trying to convince himself of a lie. He was supposed to be with Seohyun. It was supposed to be that way. Everyone wanted the two maknaes to be together, hence the pairing for the Seoul MV. But as he watched Sooyoung dancing with Donghae for their part on the said video, he couldn’t convince himself that it was what it supposed to be.

Everytime she laughed and smiled at Donghae’s way, it hurt. Too much.

 

M is for Meaning

He meant those three words with all his heart. He did love her. He loved her so much. That was why he didn’t hesitate to say it when he called Chunji regardless of the fact that numerous fans were listening and that Sungmin would probably later.

He just wondered if her ‘I love you too’ meant the same way.

 

N is for Naughty

“GET BACK HERE!” Heechul yelled as he ran after the two people who just switched his favorite shampoo with Kangin’s.

Sooyoung was in near tears because of laughing nonstop as she and Kyuhyun sped down the hallway, trying to escape from the princess’ wrath. Beside him, Kyuhyun was laughing just as much if not more. They really didn’t know how they ended up pissing Heechul off. But they sure were happy to be able to do it with each other.

 

O is for Opposites

He was often silent but witty and charming.

She was often loud but full of charisma and smart.

They were seen as opposites… But opposites attract, right?

 

P is for Payback

Super Junior wasn’t expecting this at all.

They stood on stage, stunned as their SNSD counterparts came up one by one and introduced themselves. Kyuhyun didn’t mind at all. He was fighting the urge to smirk as his eyes stayed locked on Sooyoung… Oh, right. She was Sookyu now. Dressed in the same outfit he wore for Bonamana and her short sporty hair, she looked definitely hot as far as he was concerned. That was why he didn’t mind at all that SNSD had their little payback.

Since when did I wear earrings?

 

Q is for Quit

“Don’t you even dare.” Kyuhyun growled at her, gripping her shoulders as if he was afraid she’d suddenly leave. “You are not quitting SNSD.”

Sooyoung sniffed, desperately willing him to understand. “But it’s so hard, oppa. I don’t think I can do this anymore.”

He sighed before pulling her against his chest. “As long as I’m here, I’ll always be right here. I promise you; we’ll make it through everything together.” He whispered as he wrapped his arms protectively around her.

She didn’t know why he was saying those things but for some reason, it was the only thing she was holding onto to stay strong.

 

R is for Reason

People always looked for their reason to live. Kyuhyun found his.

As he watched her sleep beside him with her little bump showing beneath the covers, he could say that she was his reason for everything. He loved her that much.

 

S is for Simple

“You’re really good at this, oppa.” Sooyoung mumbled as she and Kyuhyun played on the gaming console in the Super Junior dorm.

“You’ll be good at this too. You just need practice.” He smiled. “Hey, Soo…”

She looked at him from the corner of her eye, noticing how uneasy he suddenly looked. “Yes, oppa?”

“Will you marry me?”

Sooyoung suddenly dropped the controller in shock, making him panic... both because she hadn't said anything and because they were losing the game.

 

T is for Thankful

“I’m thankful that I’m alive.”

Sooyoung already knew what he meant. “Me too, oppa. Me too.”

“If that accident took my life…” Kyuhyun shook his head. He knew that he was supposed to die. But he didn’t. He often wondered why he was still alive. Now, he found his answer. “I wouldn’t have gotten closer to you... and fall in love with you.”

She fought back the tears as she rested her head on his shoulders. “There’s a reason for everything, oppa.”

“There’s a reason why I lived.” He looked at her and smiled. “For you.”

 

U is for Umbrella

Sooyoung buried her face in her hands and sobbed. She felt so lonely and so depressed. She was alone and homesick. I’d trade all this fame to be really happy again. She thought as the tears flooded down her face. How she wished she had someone to talk to but all the other girls were so busy with the respective schedules and she was left alone in the dorm. The brunette wasn’t really surprised. After all, she was supposedly the least popular SNSD member.

She nearly jumped out of the swing she was sitting on when thunder suddenly made its presence felt. Before she knew it, rain fell on her, blending well with her tears. She didn’t know if all the wetness on her face was her tears or rain. A part of her mind acknowledged the fact that she needed to go to somewhere dry but she just stayed there in the park. She was too broken to move and to care about the rain.

Her eyebrows knitted in confusion when she suddenly didn’t feel any rain falling on her but she could see it was still raining. Sooyoung turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing there with a shy smile on his face, holding an umbrella that protected her from the rain.

 

V is for Virus

Tiffany winced as Sooyoung and Kyuhyun sneezed loudly and in unison. Everyone in the room watched as Henry handed a couple of medicines to Kyuhyun while Seohyun held a bowl of porridge for her unnie; Leeteuk not far behind with a box of tissue for both to share. “Why am I not surprised that they’re both sick?”

“It’s like this. They kiss a lot, which means they share saliva. Saliva has the virus that – YAH!” Kangin was caught unprepared as a series of pillows smacked his face. “What was that for?!”

“Too much information, hyung.” Zhou Mi shook his head.   

 

W is for Why?

“Why do you love me?”

It sounded like an easy question but Sooyoung couldn’t answer it when Kyuhyun asked her. Love didn’t need elaborate explanations as far as she was concerned. She loved him because she simply was deeply and irrevocably in love with him.

“I don’t know why I love you.” She raised a hand when he opened his mouth to protest. “If I enumerate all the reasons why I do, we’d take forever. Just known that I love you… all of you. And there’s nothing in this world that I’d rather do than that.”

 

X is for XING

“You’re a fan of Xing?” Kyuhyun arched an amused eyebrow.

Sooyoung turned crimson, having just discovered that her boyfriend was secretly watching her sing all out to one of the band’s songs. “Oppa, you did not see what you just saw.”

“But that’s impossible, Soo!” He held up his video camera. “I have proof.”

She was hot on his heels right after he spoke those words.

 

Y is for Youngest

Being second to the youngest and the original maknae of fifteen members of a group has its advantages and disadvantages. One advantage that Kyuhyun liked the most – to the annoyance of everyone especially Heechul and Leeteuk – is that his age is relatively closer to that of the SNSD girls. And if he was to date one of them, the wouldn’t be big at all.

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN!” Eunhyuk yelled. “Don’t even dare flirt with my Hyoyeon!”

“STAY AWAY FROM TIFFANY!” Siwon warned; the normally calm man startling everyone when he yelled.

Sungmin’s head poked out of the kitchen. “SAME GOES WITH SUNNY!”

Kyuhyun simply rolled his eyes at them. There was only one girl he liked… the tall, brunette beauty of SNSD

 

Z is for Zero

It was New Year’s Eve. A year was about to end and a new year was about to begin.

Kyuhyun looked at his surroundings with a champagne glass in hand. As customary, SM had a party to celebrate the New Year and everyone looked like they were having a blast. “Oppa?” He felt someone tug on his sleeve and turned to see Sooyoung standing beside him. “Why are you just standing here?”

“I was waiting for you.” He smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist. “There’s no way that I’ll start a new year without you.”

She blushed. “That’s sweet of you, oppa.”

“TEN!” Everyone started to shout and those seated were up on their feet.

“How are the kids doing?” Kyuhyun asked.

“NINE!”

Her eyes glanced toward the private room where her children were sound asleep. “I think they’re tired. They fell asleep almost instantly.”

“EIGHT!”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “They’re so adorable… Just like you.”

“SEVEN!”

Sooyoung moved closer to him. “Oppa, there’s something I have to say to you.”

“SIX!”

His arm left her waist so that he could turn and face her. “What is it?”

“FIVE!”

“Well…” Sooyoung bit her lower lip, looking at everything but him.

“FOUR!”

“Soo…” He was beginning to get worried. “Is something wrong? Do you have a problem?”

“THREE!”

The brunette shook her head. “I’m fine, oppa. Honestly.”

“TWO!”

“Then what is it?”

“ONE!”

As everyone screamed zero and greeted everyone a happy new year, Sooyoung just gave Kyuhyun a reason to be happier, more thankful and more excited for the brand new year. He wrapped her in a tight hug and kissed her lips, mindful of her flat stomach that was going to grow in the coming nine months.