Sooyoung and Yunho's ABC

ABC

A is for Angel

Yunho used to not believe that angels existed. Well, he knew that the angels in heaven existed though no one could see them. But he really didn’t believe that there are angels on earth… or at least that there were people who were cable of being angels. And no, his Leeteuk hyung didn’t count. But when he slowly got closer to Choi Sooyoung, his beliefs changed. There were really angels on earth and he found his.

 

B is for Broken

“I’m such a bad leader.”

Sooyoung frowned. “That’s not true, oppa.”

“Look at DBSK, Soo! We’re broken!” Yunho exclaimed. “I’m such a bad leader. I can’t even keep the group together.”

“You may not be performing together but that doesn’t mean you’re broken.” She took one of his hands in hers and placed it over his heart. “What’s in there matters the most.”

 

C is for Chin

Yunho heard that SNSD’s Choi Sooyoung was a big fan of Mirotic and more specifically, the Chin dance. And to be honest, he was really flattered. But he had no idea how big of a fan she really was until he unintentionally caught her dancing the Chin dance while listening to her iPod.

She’s so cute.

 

D is for Dear

In a world ruled by technology, it was understandable when Sooyoung was shocked upon receiving a handwritten letter coming all the way from Japan. The tall brunette hurriedly opened the envelope and she soon found a four paged letter, all in the very familiar neat handwriting.

“That’s so sweet, unnie!” Yoona giggled as she peaked over her unnie’s shoulder. “Yunho oppa actually wrote a letter for you!”

 

E is for Egypt

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” When the two shook their heads, Jaejoong’s jaw dropped. “You two are really going to Egypt for the heck of it?”

Yunho’s shoulders lifted in a shrug. “Why not? I have all the time in the world and she was granted a vacation. We’ve been wanting to go to Egypt together… and we’re sure that there’s a small chance anyone would recognize us there.”

 

F is for Face

Ever since it became clear who the fan favorites were, Sooyoung knew that she was just the pretty and tall girl in SNSD. She didn’t have a voice that was as powerful as Taeyeon’s, Seohyun’s and Jessica’s. She was good in dancing but not as good as Hyoyeon or Yuri. She wasn’t as fair as Tiffany or Yoona and she didn’t have an adorable aegyo like Sunny’s. But when Jung Yunho entered her life, her views about herself began to change.

He proved to her just how special she really was and that was enough.

 

G is for Gift

Of all the gifts and blessing that Sooyoung ever received in her life, Jung Yunho would always be the best among the rest.

 

H is for His

When everyone found out that SM Entertainment was to have a ball-themed Christmas party, it was more than obvious that they needed to dress up as royalty. No one really minded. They got to be kings and queens and what have you for one night. Because of that, it just made sense to Yunho that he should bring his princess as his date… his shikshin.

So what if not everyone knew about them?

 

I is for Ice Cream

Yunho did spoil Sooyoung a lot and the fact was so obvious when he insisted on buying all her favorite ice cream flavors and having a good stock of them in SNSD’s freezer. That didn’t sound to over the top for others. It was a really sweet gesture, even. But considering the fact that she likes all ice cream flavors, it changes everything.

 

J is for Jaejoong

Kim Jaejoong was like a brother to Yunho. Hell, they were best of friends. He didn’t like fighting with Jaejoong about anything.

But he just couldn’t give up Sooyoung either.

 

K is for Killer

She thinks he has a killer voice.

He thinks she has killer dance moves.

Everybody thinks that if being cheesy could kill, those two would be dead a long time ago.

 

L is for Lucky

The Cassies thought that Sooyoung was the luckiest woman on earth for having Yunho as her boyfriend.

The Sones thought that Yunho was the luckiest man on earth for having Sooyoung as his girlfriend.

 

M is for Midnight

“I really can’t believe we’re doing this, oppa.” Sooyoung said for the nth time as Yunho drove the car down the road. “We’re really going for a swim?”

“Yes, Soo.” He answered patiently without taking his eyes off the road. Smirking, he added. “There’s nothing better and more romantic than a midnight swim in the beach, is there?”

 

N is for Notebook

“Do we really have to watch this?”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she pressed the play button. “Yes, oppa. It’s my turn to choose the movie tonight and I want to watch the Notebook.”

Yunho made a face. “It’s too sappy.”

“Why oppa? Are you going to cry?”

 

O is for Old

“Do you already have something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue?” Sooyoung’s sister asked as she fixed her dongsaeng’s bouquet few minutes before her wedding.

“The flowers in my bouquet are blue. My wedding dress is new and I borrowed the bracelet from Tiffany.” Her jaw dropped when the realization hit her. “I don’t have something old!”

Kangin thumbed towards Heechul and Leeteuk. “You can take those two. They qualify for something old.”

“YAH!”

 

P is for Precious

“He’s really strong.” Sooyoung commented as she cautiously watched her baby as he stood on his two little feet, using the legs of the chair for support.

“That’s my boy.” Yunho grinned proudly at Jung Min-Kyung. “He’s strong just like appa.”

The couple didn’t really expect what happened next. Min-Kyung suddenly let go of the chair and on wobbly legs, walked slowly towards his father. Sooyoung and Yunho’s jaws dropped, not quite believing that their son was walking. Good thing Sooyoung snapped out of her surprise soon enough to get her camera.

 

Q is for Quarter

Sooyoung gasped; her hand reaching up to cover her open mouth. Yunho stood before her with a smile on his face, holding the prettiest necklace she’d ever seen. It was a silver necklace with quarter moon pendant. There were two tiny figures of a boy and girl sitting on the moon.

“There’s nothing like that in the whole world.” He told her. “I had it made… just for you.”

 

R is for Royalty

She was the shikshin goddes and he was the king of dance. There was no doubt that they were royalty. So where else should royalty get married?

“England!” Sooyoung and Yunho said in unison when the wedding planner asked them.

 

S is for Sneak

She really didn’t know what was happening. The only thing that Sooyoung knew was that her phone started ringing in the middle of the night and when she groggily answered it, it turned out to be Yunho, who for some reason was begging her to go up to the rooftop of SNSD’s dorm. Sooyoung couldn’t figure out if something was wrong or if he was just pranking her so she ended up doing as she was told… and she soon found herself in the rooftop… alone with Jung Yunho.

“Oppa?” She walked slowly towards him, making her presence known since his back was facing her. “Is something wrong?”

Sooyoung made her way over to her and to her shock, Yunho turned around and pressed his lips on hers. Her eyes nearly left their sockets as she stood frozen. “Is something wrong?” He threw the question back to her when he broke the kiss; a smirk playing on his lips.

“You’re a very straightforward guy, oppa.”

 

T is for Tent

They didn’t want to be like the usual couple. They wanted to be special because… well, that was what they thought of each other. So instead of going to the movies and having dinner for a date, Sooyoung and Yunho found themselves sitting in front of a tent with a campfire before them.

Yunho took out a pack of marshmallows and graham crackers. “You still want smores?”

“Of course oppa!” She giggled, having just finished her sixth piece.

 

U is for Umbrella

“Crap.” Yunho muttered under his breath as he parked his car. He really was unlucky that day. It just started raining a few moments ago and he didn’t have an umbrella. He glanced at the entrance of the building, taking note that it was a few yards away from when he was parked.

Yunho was about to run out of the car and into the pouring rain when he turned around and saw a very familiar umbrella on the back seat with a note attached to it. I have a feeling you’ll need this today <3 Soo

 

V is for Vase

“Unbelievable.” Taeyeon whispered as she held the door wider, which she had been doing for about then minutes now, for another delivery man to enter. When some guy knocked on the door and said that there was a delivery for Choi Sooyoung, she thought it was just one package. No one was really expecting numerous bouquets of flowers.

“I lost count after ten.” Sunny’s mouth was hanging oppa as she stared at Sooyoung. “How did Yunho oppa do this?”

Sooyoung looked equally stunned. “I have no idea.”

The delivery guy straightened after putting another bouquet down on the table. “Do you have twenty four vases for these?”

 

W is for When

When will we have kids? Yunho asked himself silently as he watched a family in the park nearby. There was no denying that he wanted kids of his own. But for some reason, he and Sooyoung weren’t blessed with one yet.

Life really has ways of surprising people. That was what Yunho realized when he came back home and Sooyoung showed him a positive pregnancy test.

 

X is for X-Ray

Sooyoung stared at the X-Ray of Yunho’s knee in horror, having just heard the explanation from the doctor. His knee was injured because of one wrong move he did during dance practice… and to make things worse, he wasn’t allowed to dance until he was completely healed.

“The therapy is going to be long and difficult.” The doctor continued. “You’re going to need to work hard and you’ll definitely need all the support you can get during therapy. It would make things better if there’s someone to assist you.”

Yunho was about to open his mouth to say that he would be fine on his own but Sooyoung was faster than him. “I’ll be the one to take care of him.” She said with all seriousness, not really giving anyone a chance to argue with her about it. “Doctor, can you give me the schedule of his therapy?”

He stared at her, not believing how she could be so selfless.

 

Y is for Yoga

“You seriously want me to take yoga?” Yunho arched an incredulous eyebrow at his girlfriend. “Isn’t that a bit… gay?”

“Yah! There’s nothing wrong with yoga!” Sooyoung pouted. “Yoga’s fun! You get to be flexible.”

He thought about it for a moment; a smirk appearing on his face. “Does that mean you have to bend and stretch and stuff?”

“ERT!”

 

Z is for Zebra

Min-Kyung paused mid-step and stared at the road. “Baby, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked when her son refused to move.

Sensing that he was already walking alone, Yunho stopped and headed back to where his wife and son were. “What happened?”

The little boy glanced at his parents, then back at the painted part of the road that looked so familiar to him. It actually reminded him of a particular animal.

“Why is there a zebra road, appa?”